Dick's CEO Confronted By Shareholder For Scorched Earth Against 2nd Amd.

That's right, death tools, you angry,impotent little man. And really, keeping these tools of death out of the hands of freakishly reactionary and stupid people like you is important. Don't worry dummy, our kids will take care of that. We basically just have to wait on fucknuts like you to die.

Your kids?

LOL...

Assuming you managed to reproduce, which I find unlikely but sadly possible, I find they idea hysterical that whatever fagboy disaster you raised will take care of anything.

Highly doubtful. Shareholder meetings are very regulated to keep idiots from wasting the very valuable time of fellow shareholders. Like i said, the single share ploy allows you to sue, but little else. I've been to dozens of shareholder meetings and not once has a gadfly been allowed to speak.
Well what you know could be written in a matchbox with a crayon. Maybe its like that in the US but not over here in the civilised world.
All shareholders have the right to question the board.

No they don't. If they did those meetings would never end because there is an unending supply of dimwits like you who would plague them with your empty headed proclamations.
Have you ever been to one of these meetings ? Get your nurse to take you to one when you are rational.

I guess you don't comprehend English too well either. Try reading what I said before you make a fool of yourself yet again.
This is what happens.
You buy your share through a broker and you are on the register.
You get an invite to the meeting and an information pack.
You turn up at the meeting and your name is checked against the register.
You are given a voting card and generally get a coffee and a biscuit.

Meeting starts and you go through a basic order of business.
The board presents the accounts ad invites questions from the floor.
You ask your question.

At no point does anybody ask you how many shares you have.
Why do you lie so much ?

They don't need to ask silly boy because they KNOW how many you have, and there is a policy in place for choosing who gets to ask their questions. Here's a hint, one vote doesn't get you past the first decision point. There are multiple decision points that determine who gets to ask questions. Here's another hint, all of the clowns who have one vote are listed in a special file as problems. The Board of Directors knows that those people who have single shares are trouble makers. Guess what, they control them very easily because of that.

Unlike you, they are smart and know what they're doing.

So what? I'm sure horse and buggy stock isn't doing so well, either. Times are changing, and people are waking up to what guns really are : death tools.
Guns in the hands of the 90 million private citizens who own them aren't meant to be death tools, but rather, sporting equipment at the range and only death tools in self defense or hunting for venison.
Manage to kill 30,000 people a year
Only in the hands of criminals and the mentally-ill. Law abiding gun owners are still NOT responsible for that, neither is the NRA, which is an advocate for safe gun use in families.
Brazilians had their guns taken away by the government and since then, the homicide rate there has climbed to over 60,000 people, last year alone and the public is demanding the government return their guns so that they can defend themselves and the government is considering doing just that.
You see, the problem there, just as here, wasn't with those who legally owned the weapons, it was with the criminals who had them, kept them and continued using them against the good people who lost their rights to their guns.
Now, I know that you Marxists absolutely must have the guns taken away so that you can implement your Marxist ideology over the public so that the public cannot rise up against the planned destruction of our Constitution, but many of us won't be giving up the guns.
That’s the way it works
You are a law abiding gun owner up until you pull the trigger to kill someone....then you are a criminal

Brazil is not an equivalent society to ours.......Try Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, Japan

All have murder rates about one fifth of ours

And all have populations without huge numbers of violent third world illegal aliens. Just our illegal alien population alone is just shy of one THIRD of most of those country's entire populations. So no, they are nowhere near the same as us.

So what? I'm sure horse and buggy stock isn't doing so well, either. Times are changing, and people are waking up to what guns really are : death tools.
Guns in the hands of the 90 million private citizens who own them aren't meant to be death tools, but rather, sporting equipment at the range and only death tools in self defense or hunting for venison.
Only in the hands of criminals and the mentally-ill. Law abiding gun owners are still NOT responsible for that, neither is the NRA, which is an advocate for safe gun use in families.
Brazilians had their guns taken away by the government and since then, the homicide rate there has climbed to over 60,000 people, last year alone and the public is demanding the government return their guns so that they can defend themselves and the government is considering doing just that.
You see, the problem there, just as here, wasn't with those who legally owned the weapons, it was with the criminals who had them, kept them and continued using them against the good people who lost their rights to their guns.
Now, I know that you Marxists absolutely must have the guns taken away so that you can implement your Marxist ideology over the public so that the public cannot rise up against the planned destruction of our Constitution, but many of us won't be giving up the guns.
That’s the way it works
You are a law abiding gun owner up until you pull the trigger to kill someone....then you are a criminal

Brazil is not an equivalent society to ours.......Try Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, Japan

All have murder rates about one fifth of ours
No. The way it works is:
1. You're a teen in the projects, join a gang, the gang supplies you with a STOLEN gun and you begin your cycle of crime and prison, until you are killed or die in prison, or wise up and get out of that cycle. THE GUILT RESTS SOLELY ON THE ONE PULLING THE TRIGGER, NOT THE MILLIONS NOT HARMING ANYONE.
2. You're a mentally-ill teen that admirers mass shooters whereby you STEAL your parents or neighbors guns and use them to commit your horrid act. AGAIN, THE GUILT RESTS SOLELY ON the ONE PULLING THE TRIGGER< NOT THE MILLIONS OF SAFE RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERS.
3. You're a mentally-ill teen who steals a gun and begin your rapes. THE GUILT RESTS SOLELY ON THE ONE PULLING THE TRIGGER, NOT THE SAFE RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERS.
4. You're a lazy individual who would rather steal for a living than work, you come across guns in your thefts and escalate to using some of them while burglarizing neighborhoods. Eventually during some of your crimes, you encounter people in the homes you steal from and use the gun. THE GUILT RESTS SOLELY ON THE ONE PULLING THE TRIGGER, NOT THE MILLIONS OF SAFE AND RESPONSIBILE GUN OWNERS.
5. You're a mentally-ill control-freak and bully who terrorizes his wife and eventually lose it and kill her with the gun you did legally purchase at one time. AGAIN, THE GUILT RESTS SOLELY ON THE ONE PULLING THE TRIGGER, NOT THE SAFE AND RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERS.
6. You're from an Islamic country, or born here and believe that every word in the Koran is true and feel you must start killing infidels in the name of Allah. You legally or illegally obtain a gun and start your killing spree. THE GUILT RESTS WITH THE KORAN ITS FANATIC FOLLOWER AND NOT ON THE SAFE AND RESPONSIBILE GUN OWNERS.
7. You're mentally-despondent and hell-bent on suicide and you own a gun.
8. You get hooked on drugs and need money to support your habit, steal from homes and get your hands on a gun. It escalates from there.
A study by the University of Pittsburgh found that legal gun owners were responsible for "less than one-fifth of gun crimes.
Mental-illness is clearly one part of the issue, inner-city gangs and drug addictions are other factors.
The thing is, NO criminal will turn in so much as gun one, no matter the penalty.
Fact: In the middle-ages, when pickpockets were publicly hanged, pickpockets would work the crowd during the hanging. Thus, the criminals will still commit their crimes with their guns and those that had guns legally will only become their victims.

Well what you know could be written in a matchbox with a crayon. Maybe its like that in the US but not over here in the civilised world.
All shareholders have the right to question the board.

No they don't. If they did those meetings would never end because there is an unending supply of dimwits like you who would plague them with your empty headed proclamations.
Have you ever been to one of these meetings ? Get your nurse to take you to one when you are rational.

I guess you don't comprehend English too well either. Try reading what I said before you make a fool of yourself yet again.
This is what happens.

You ask your question.

Why do you lie so much ?

They don't need to ask silly boy because they KNOW how many you have, and there is a policy in place for choosing who gets to ask their questions. Here's a hint, one vote doesn't get you past the first decision point. There are multiple decision points that determine who gets to ask questions. Here's another hint, all of the clowns who have one vote are listed in a special file as problems. The Board of Directors knows that those people who have single shares are trouble makers. Guess what, they control them very easily because of that.

https://www.slaughterandmay.com/media/803989/the-law-of-difficult-meetings.pdf
You are full of shiit as usual.

At the annual shareholders meeting in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, CEO Edward Stack of Dick's Sporting Goods was confronted and grilled by shareholder and Second Amendment advocate David Almasi as to why the sporting good giant betrayed it's customers and more importantly "America's right to keep and bear arms" which is a founding principle of our democracy.

Almasi, a vice president at the National Center for Public Policy Research, attended the meeting representing the think tank's Free Enterprise Project, confronted Stack, accusing him of violating his responsibilities and fiduciary duties, by purposely giving money in support of anti gun propagandists.

Within the crowded assembly Almasi challenged Stack's anti gun stand, blasting the retailer's recent capitulation to the frenzied anti-gun zealots, stating; "Dick's has damaged its reputation by lending its voice and its resources to those who want to abolish the Second Amendment."

Adding, "30% of American adults own guns and another 11% live with someone who does. You've now alienated them."

The sudden assault to our Second Amendment by the retail sporting-goods giant began soon after the February 17th Parkland massacre, in which 17-innocent individuals were senselessly gunned down by a deranged loner.

The company also announced that it would raise the age limit to 21, for purchasing "all firearms," ironically the age limit is 3-years after the legal age for someone serving within the military.

However the most egregious policy change by Dick's is in their mistreatment of their loyal customer's, which are avoid sports enthusiasts, who respect the Second Amendment.

The scorched earth business decision by Dick's to willfully abandon a sizable portion of their loyal customer base, has had a profound negative effect on their bottom-line admitted Stack.

Gun lickers nobody cares anymore. You need a security blanket like when you were 4. That's your business.

Why do you insist everyone else join you in your paranoid delusion? It's yours, go home and enjoy it in your basement. Stop pestering everyone else!

Hey mental midget:

A). More people in the country care about this issue right now than any other single issue.
B). I don't lick guns, but I have something else you can lick.
C). Remember that "security blanket" analogy if you are ever mugged or robbed, or need to call a cop. Calling for a cop is calling for a gun. Show us what a big boy you are and fight off the criminals with your pecker in your hand!
D). I insist nothing of no one. Just reported an event. No one made you come here to read it much less comment if it don't interest you so STFU, sit on it and rotate. The rest of your stupid rant you just made up and filled in with your own twisted, delusional mind.

Swimming pools and hot tubs are far more dangerous on a per capita basis. better not go swimming.
If we had more responsible gun owners in this nation we have less gun deaths.

If we had common sense immigration laws that prevented violent third worlders from flooding the country we would too. But then you wouldn't get your progressive shithole you so desperately desire.

I'm NOT pro-illegal immigration.
I am pro jail for illegals and employers of illegals.
I am pro stopping work visas for foreigners like the first Lady and the majority of tRumps employees in Florida.

Weird, all the doom and gloom news and Dick's Sporting Goods stock has not been hurt at all. In fact, the stock is up.

Swimming pools and hot tubs are far more dangerous on a per capita basis. better not go swimming.
If we had more responsible gun owners in this nation we have less gun deaths.
We have MILLIONS of RESPONSIBLE gun owners who are very safe with their firearms.
The deaths by guns are a result of:
Suicides: I had to chuckle when I heard that someone said they were thinking of committing suicide and would only be hurting themselves and said so, online. The police were notified, the suicidal individual located and his guns were taken away, then they left, even though he told them he was depressed and had changed his mind. He had to fight to get them back. The thing was, after he left, he could have just as easily, taken some pills, hung himself with a belt, suffocated himself with a plastic bag, electrocuted himself, et cetera. All they did was take away the item that would have left his suicide a bit messier.
Gangs: These individual use stolen guns. Such individuals have been known to break into peoples homes and then into their safes to get at guns. They will get guns no matter what.
Assorted Criminals: Home invaders, burglars, robbers, car-jackers, drug-cartel members, organized crime, et cetera.
None of those individuals will turn in firearms.....that's why Brazil is faced with the high numbers of homicides, the criminals don't turn them in and use them on those that have.

Make gun owners EQUALLY responsible for securing their weapons, but that would hurt guns sales.

Weird, all the doom and gloom news and Dick's Sporting Goods stock has not been hurt at all. In fact, the stock is up.

Right-on!

upload_2018-6-17_15-17-24.png

This is what happens.

You ask your question.

Why do you lie so much ?

https://www.slaughterandmay.com/media/803989/the-law-of-difficult-meetings.pdf
You are full of shiit as usual.

I guess you missed section 11. I suggest you read it. Especially that part that references the Right to speak shall be curtailed if the members voting rights are restricted. If you have a single share of stock you don't have Preferred Stock. Preferred Stock votes, yours doesn't.

At the annual shareholders meeting in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, CEO Edward Stack of Dick's Sporting Goods was confronted and grilled by shareholder and Second Amendment advocate David Almasi as to why the sporting good giant betrayed it's customers and more importantly "America's right to keep and bear arms" which is a founding principle of our democracy.

Almasi, a vice president at the National Center for Public Policy Research, attended the meeting representing the think tank's Free Enterprise Project, confronted Stack, accusing him of violating his responsibilities and fiduciary duties, by purposely giving money in support of anti gun propagandists.

Within the crowded assembly Almasi challenged Stack's anti gun stand, blasting the retailer's recent capitulation to the frenzied anti-gun zealots, stating; "Dick's has damaged its reputation by lending its voice and its resources to those who want to abolish the Second Amendment."

Adding, "30% of American adults own guns and another 11% live with someone who does. You've now alienated them."

The sudden assault to our Second Amendment by the retail sporting-goods giant began soon after the February 17th Parkland massacre, in which 17-innocent individuals were senselessly gunned down by a deranged loner.

The company also announced that it would raise the age limit to 21, for purchasing "all firearms," ironically the age limit is 3-years after the legal age for someone serving within the military.

However the most egregious policy change by Dick's is in their mistreatment of their loyal customer's, which are avoid sports enthusiasts, who respect the Second Amendment.

The scorched earth business decision by Dick's to willfully abandon a sizable portion of their loyal customer base, has had a profound negative effect on their bottom-line admitted Stack.
I can buy one share of a corporation and then label myself a shareholder.

Just another whiny little bitch looking for attention from the Wingnut Media.

Right-on!

View attachment 199293

Oh boy look at that ONE DAY graph! Holy shit batman that looks great! Try taking a look at the five year graph boys and girls. Your "analysis" is laughable.

View attachment 199302

Happy now?
Does that graph show stock value going up after they made the decision the NRA folks are all but hurt about?

Right-on!

View attachment 199293

Oh boy look at that ONE DAY graph! Holy shit batman that looks great! Try taking a look at the five year graph boys and girls. Your "analysis" is laughable.

View attachment 199302

Happy now?
Does that graph show stock value going up after they made the decision the NRA folks are all but hurt about?

Yes.

For those that want to hear how things went at shareholders meeting:

The gun sales advocate:

CEO's response:

Right-on!

View attachment 199293

View attachment 199302

Happy now?

Yes.
So, some fake stockholder showed up just to make trouble and bash the Corporations decision to steer away from the gun controversy but the stock holders and folks investing by buying stocks liked and agreed with the decision and basically told the NRA guy to blank himself.

Forum List

Back