Did Acosta Cut A 'Sweet Deal' With Epstein To Protect Slick Willey?

Considering all the crimes and things the Clintons committed / have done, Slick Willy having an illegitimate child ranks near the BOTTOM of the list of things ...

And after demanding every woman be believed, the fact that some Clinton apologist hypocrite like Dragonlady now attacks Slick Willy's victims - like Hillary did for years - is pathetic.

Slick Willy sexually harasses women - snowflakes defend him.

Slick Willy sexually assaults women - snowflakes defend him.

Slick Willy rapes women - snowflakes defend him.

Slick Willy gets Impeached after being held in Contempt of Court for attempting to deceive the judge and Jury in the trial against the woman he sexually harassed - snowflakes defend him.

Slick Willy screws little kids - snowflakes defend him.

Slick Willy could screw farm animals on live tv & you pathetic partisan morons would still defend him.

What do you have for evidence? Nothing. As always.
Yup...except all those flight logs / records ... among other reported records / evidence. Instead of run your mouth defending sexual deviants and their 'Enablers' you should really try objectively doing some real research...

Deflect much?

"Slick Willy" is not President and Trump not only IS but had intimate contact with Epstein...and now has the Federal Prosecutor who got Epstein a sweet deal in his Cabinet

Deflect much? "Slick Willy" is not President and Trump not only IS but had intimate contact with Epstein...and now has the Federal Prosecutor who got Epstein a sweet deal in his Cabinet
'Deflect'?

The thread topic IS about Epstein and Clinton, you ignorant pedophile/sexual deviant-defending moron!

Deflect much? "Slick Willy" is not President and Trump not only IS but had intimate contact with Epstein...and now has the Federal Prosecutor who got Epstein a sweet deal in his Cabinet
'Deflect'?

The thread topic IS about Epstein and Clinton, you ignorant pedophile/sexual deviant-defending moron!
Clinton is a non-factor. For one, he hasn’t been president in 20 years. For another, he says he has flown with Epstein 4 times - once to Asia, once to Europe, twice to Africa.

Now, I know your tiny lizard brain doesn’t believe him, but he made this statement two days ago. He has a Secret Service detail with him 24/7. Those logs of where they have been are available to any high-level Republican who wishes to view them, including McConnell, Senate Republican Committee chairs, and of course, Trump.

I know that even a putz like you doesn’t believe Clinton is stupid. Lying about something so easily disproven would be very stupid indeed.

'Deflect'?

Fuck yourself asshole. The only people defending Epstein are Trumpers....like you

“Simply put, the Palm Beach State Attorney’s office was ready to let Epstein walk free, no jail time, nothing. Prosecutors in my former office found this to be completely unacceptable. And they became involved. Our office became involved,” Acosta said. Who Is The Florida State Prosecutor Who Acosta Said Went Easy On Jeffrey Epstein?

Short video clip:
Maddow Blog on Twitter

Chuck Rosenberg, former U.S. attorney, is not buying what Alex Acosta is selling: "If Alex Acosta thought that the case was not being properly handled by the state, he had the complete ability to bring charges federally."

I win again! :auiqs.jpg:

REALLY?!

Flight manifests reveal Bill Clinton traveled with Epstein six times, not the four times he admitted

‘Underage Girls’ On Epstein’s Plane When Clinton Flew On It, Says Investigative Journalist

'Investigative journalist Conchita Sarnoff told Fox News' Shannon Bream on Monday night that there were "underage girls" on accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's plane when former President Bill Clinton traveled on it — at times without his Secret Service detail.'

Snowflakes are such ignorant pedophile defenders...

I win again! :auiqs.jpg:

REALLY?!

Flight manifests reveal Bill Clinton traveled with Epstein six times, not the four times he admitted

‘Underage Girls’ On Epstein’s Plane When Clinton Flew On It, Says Investigative Journalist

'Investigative journalist Conchita Sarnoff told Fox News' Shannon Bream on Monday night that there were "underage girls" on accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's plane when former President Bill Clinton traveled on it — at times without his Secret Service detail.'

Snowflakes are such ignorant pedophile defenders...
Even if it was 6 instead of 4, that’s not the 20+ times that wingnuts have claimed.

Are we to believe one reporter no one has ever heard of? If so, I have a lot of trump stories that you now must admit are true.

Fuck yourself asshole. The only people defending Epstein are Trumpers....like you
Speaking of 'being stupid by lying about something so easily disproven'...

Lesh, thanks for continuing to prove you are an ignorant Clinton-defending troll who lets his EMOTIONS override his brain...

:p

“Simply put, the Palm Beach State Attorney’s office was ready to let Epstein walk free, no jail time, nothing. Prosecutors in my former office found this to be completely unacceptable. And they became involved. Our office became involved,” Acosta said. Who Is The Florida State Prosecutor Who Acosta Said Went Easy On Jeffrey Epstein?

Short video clip:
Maddow Blog on Twitter

Chuck Rosenberg, former U.S. attorney, is not buying what Alex Acosta is selling: "If Alex Acosta thought that the case was not being properly handled by the state, he had the complete ability to bring charges federally."
And he explained why he didnt......

Even if it was 6 instead of 4, that’s not the 20+ times that wingnuts have claimed.

Are we to believe one reporter no one has ever heard of? If so, I have a lot of trump stories that you now must admit are true.

Bwuhahahaha....

You just admitted Clinton lied / did fly on Epstein's 'Pedo Plane', then tried to ask if the reporter who got the facts right is believable...

Brilliant...

:p

Forum List

Back