Did Anyone Else Catch What Trump Did On Fox News Sunday?

So, Biden wants prisons to be rehabilitative as opposed to punishment.

Golly, that's just swell.

Before we go that route, we need Biden to explain to us how he would go about rehabilitating someone like a John Wayne Gacy or a Ted John Kaczynski. How do you rehabilitate someone who murders his entire family?

If Biden can make a strong argument for those, then we can discuss it.

But, some folks just need to be punished, and they need to be punished for a long fucking time...

Before we go that route, we need Biden to explain to us how he would go about rehabilitating someone like a John Wayne Gacy or a Ted John Kaczynski. How do you rehabilitate someone who murders his entire family?

But, some folks just need to be punished, and they need to be punished for a long fucking time...
Are you for real ? the rehab is for people getting out so they can be useful citizens and not find themselves back in jail ...Scum like Trump should stay in prison No rehab for him

You are hilarious. You are obviously enamored by Trump so I guess I’m not surprised about your perspective. My perspective and I expect that of many others is that Trump can’t give a straight, honest and intelligent answer to anything. He spins everything into political narratives and is shameless. It’s childish. I don’t know why you think the no mask thing tips any kind of scale. He did not look comfortable sitting there, he looked sweaty and desperate, especially when Wallace caught him in that lie and he failed to provide proof. What a joke.

So how does that differ from Obama, or Nazi Piglousy?

Biden used to be that way until the dementia reached the level that he's simply incoherent as he is now.
How does Trump differ from Obama?! Well many many ways. Primarily... Obama was informed, thoughtful, diplomatic and an honest communicator. Trump is the opposite of all that

Of course we can imagine Biden with world leaders. He just spend 8 years as VP interacting with leaders from all over the world. Did you forget?

Oh yeah, I can imagine Quid Pro Joe Biden with the ruler of the democrat party, Xi Jinping. "Joe, you surrender America to us NOW."

"Look man, pigs are like toasters. When I bounce little black kids on my lap.. I've been around a lot of cockroaches. Sunshine scares me.."

You Communists don't even intend to let him take office. If he were to be elected, the moment he stumbled through the oath, you'd 25th him.
Wrong and wrong. I think he’s good for 4 years, repair some of the damaged relationships and then run a young blood

I stayed in bed and ended up watching all of Fox News Sunday this morning on TV when I saw he was going to devote it all to a live interview with Trump.

Did you catch what Trump did? No one is talking about it. Apparently all the media missed it or is ignoring it. There was huge subliminal messaging.

Biden only appears in taped basement videos indoors behind a mask where everything is controlled and scripted.
  • First thing Trump said is he would take ANY question from Wallace. No scripting, no limits.
  • Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

Unlike Biden, Trump insisted they interview outside on the patio next to the Oval Office. Wallace repeatedly commented on it as it was 100° heat. Wallace brought it up twice being obviously uncomfortable.

Trump sat there cool as a cucumber with his suit on, talking casually.

View attachment 365135

Not only didn't Trump extend the courtesy to Wallace of having him inside, but more importantly, Trump looked virile and strong sitting there, bold, fearless, confident, strong, manly, no mask, best of health, brushing off 100° heat with aplomb, meantime his opponent Joe Biden is inside wearing a mask taking vitamins, fearful, weary, insecure, hiding, stumbling over rehearsed scripts as his wife takes his temperature and feeds him watercress?

I LOVED IT.

I hope Trump insists the debates be held at 1PM outdoors in Phoenix Arizona.

I saw the teaser on Fox News last night and it is reported on both sides of the Atlantic.
Trump snaps at Chris Wallace after being challenged on claim that Biden wants to defund police
President Trump became testy when Fox News's Chris Wallace corrected him after he claimed that Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, wants to defund the police.
A clip of their exchange was released on Friday, teasing an interview set to air on Fox News Sunday.
Wallace began by asking Trump to explain the surge in violence in many cities recently and what he plans to do about it. Trump responded by blaming the Democratic leaders in those places.
"They are Democrat-run cities. They are liberally run. They are stupidly run,” Trump said.
Wallace asked why the violence is so bad "right now," to which Trump said the carnage was always bad but lately has gotten "totally out of control."
"They run them poorly. It was always bad, but now, it’s gotten totally out of control, and it’s really because they want to defund the police, and Biden wants to defund the police,” he said.
Wallace said, “Sir, he does not.”
Trump said Biden "signed a charter" with Sen. Bernie Sanders, appearing to reference the environmental plan the two released earlier this week.
“It says nothing about defunding the police," Wallace said.
“Oh, really?" Trump said. "It says abolish. It says — let’s go. Get me the charter, please.”

The clip ends there, but in a segment on Bill Hemmer Reports on Friday, Wallace explained that a staffer proceeded to get a copy of the 100-plus page environmental plan from Biden and Sanders, where he noted parts where he disagreed with what was being discussed, but that he could not find a mention of support for defunding the police.
Fact checkers have determined that Biden has not called for defunding the police, which is part of a nationwide movement spurred by the Black Lives Matter movement following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis police custody.

Biden indeed supports defunding the police. He is merely still cogent enough not to say so directly since the Americans don't want the police defunded.
Somebody like you putting words in his mouth doesn't work. Like I said, Grow the FK UP.

I'd bet there are ESL classes in your neighborhood enrolling even now. Have someone translate the charter for you.
So you are saying FOX NEWS is in the tank for BIDEN? BS.

Except for the night crew - the ones who bring in all the ratings - yes.

Of course we can imagine Biden with world leaders. He just spend 8 years as VP interacting with leaders from all over the world. Did you forget?

Oh yeah, I can imagine Quid Pro Joe Biden with the ruler of the democrat party, Xi Jinping. "Joe, you surrender America to us NOW."

"Look man, pigs are like toasters. When I bounce little black kids on my lap.. I've been around a lot of cockroaches. Sunshine scares me.."

You Communists don't even intend to let him take office. If he were to be elected, the moment he stumbled through the oath, you'd 25th him.
Wrong and wrong. I think he’s good for 4 years, repair some of the damaged relationships and then run a young blood
Sounds like a good plan to me!

Are you for real ? the rehab is for people getting out so they can be useful citizens
It's been a total failure in your case.

...Scum like Trump should stay in prison No rehab for him
But Trump is a VERY useful citizen. You, not so much. Besides, prison is for criminals breaking laws. You seem to want to put people there just because you don't like them. Isn't that what Adolf and Mao did?

Are you for real ? the rehab is for people getting out so they can be useful citizens and not find themselves back in jail ...Scum like Trump should stay in prison No rehab for him

I'm not the one saying that prisons should be rehabilitative.

The fact that you apparently believe that someone like Gacy could be rehabilitated speaks volumes about you...

I'm not the one saying that prisons should be rehabilitative.

The fact that you apparently believe that someone like Gacy could be rehabilitated speaks volumes about you...
What BS you spew I believe people like that shouldn't live long enough for jail

In the end we learned nothing. It was a wast of time.

I learned a lot.

I learned that Trump can still take anything the Left can throw at him point blank and it bounces right off of him. He's better than 2016. Trump is Strong, he's Ready, he's Virus-free. He's good to go from +17°F to +105°F. The Democrats have case-hardened Trump to withstand anything after 4 relentless years trying to destroy him.

Joe can't even read a cue card, has no short term memory, needs prep and primping, he's not ready, can't take questions, is afraid of a puff of air, and would be cold flat on his back if he had to debate Trump, much less go the rounds for an hour in 100° heat and Washington humidity.

Trump is going to make a fool of Biden. You wait and see.

Biden is doing an awesome job making a fool of himself. BIden won't be president. That said, it was a bad interview. It wasn't even an interview, it was typical Trump and Mike Wallace's boy saying *me,me,me,me," for an hour. Wallace ain't his daddy's kid I the area 9f news. He does his daddy's memory a disservice. As far as Trump go's, just another personality cult that will be out of styile when a D is installed for their 2 terms.

Trump is comfortable in any setting while Biden is , well awkward to say the least. Can you imagine him with world leaders who aren't going have the questions and answers fed to him beforehand?
You mean he spent 8 years extorting world leaders to line his own pockets don't you?

Trump is comfortable in any setting while Biden is , well awkward to say the least. Can you imagine him with world leaders who aren't going have the questions and answers fed to him beforehand?
Biden has forgotten.

I stayed in bed and ended up watching all of Fox News Sunday this morning on TV when I saw he was going to devote it all to a live interview with Trump.

Did you catch what Trump did? No one is talking about it. Apparently all the media missed it or is ignoring it. There was huge subliminal messaging.

Biden only appears in taped basement videos indoors behind a mask where everything is controlled and scripted.
  • First thing Trump said is he would take ANY question from Wallace. No scripting, no limits.
  • Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

Unlike Biden, Trump insisted they interview outside on the patio next to the Oval Office. Wallace repeatedly commented on it as it was 100° heat. Wallace brought it up twice being obviously uncomfortable.

Trump sat there cool as a cucumber with his suit on, talking casually.

View attachment 365135

Not only didn't Trump extend the courtesy to Wallace of having him inside, but more importantly, Trump looked virile and strong sitting there, bold, fearless, confident, strong, manly, no mask, best of health, brushing off 100° heat with aplomb, meantime his opponent Joe Biden is inside wearing a mask taking vitamins, fearful, weary, sickly, insecure, hiding, stumbling over rehearsed scripts as his wife takes his temperature and feeds him watercress?

I LOVED IT. The psychology was obvious. The dichotomy between Trump and Biden is huge. This is only going to grow into a more and more huge problem for Joe as time marches on.

I hope Trump insists the debates be held at 1PM outdoors in Phoenix Arizona.

Hahahaha.....Trump was sweating like a pig. And he always sits like he's taking a shit.
Wallace cornered him about testing vs. actual cases and the difference in percentages.
And loved it when stupid orange goon insisted that Biden had said the police needed to be defunded and Wallace showed him wrong after they showed stupid fucking idiot a copy of the charter.

maxresdefault.jpg

Trump snaps at Chris Wallace after being challenged on claim that Biden wants to defund police
BULLSHIT. You're a LIAR. You obviously didn't even watch the interview.

Trump did get pissed and snapped at his staff to get a copy of the charter.
Wallace was really nice NOT to show Trump being proven wrong on camera, but instead cut away to the charter and showed that Trump was wrong but putting up the document on camera.

In the end we learned nothing. It was a wast of time.

I learned a lot.

I learned that Trump can still take anything the Left can throw at him point blank and it bounces right off of him. He's better than 2016. Trump is Strong, he's Ready, he's Virus-free. He's good to go from +17°F to +105°F. The Democrats have case-hardened Trump to withstand anything after 4 relentless years trying to destroy him.

Joe can't even read a cue card, has no short term memory, needs prep and primping, he's not ready, can't take questions, is afraid of a puff of air, and would be cold flat on his back if he had to debate Trump, much less go the rounds for an hour in 100° heat and Washington humidity.

Trump is going to make a fool of Biden. You wait and see.

Biden is doing an awesome job making a fool of himself. BIden won't be president. That said, it was a bad interview. It wasn't even an interview, it was typical Trump and Mike Wallace's boy saying *me,me,me,me," for an hour. Wallace ain't his daddy's kid I the area 9f news. He does his daddy's memory a disservice. As far as Trump go's, just another personality cult that will be out of styile when a D is installed for their 2 terms.
Probably all true. How can you expect to have a good, honest interview when right at the onset, Wallace sets out to try to trip Trump up with questions he would never ask of other people, constantly cutting off and talking over the POTUS! There is no respect there. Trump knows that so gave it right back with dense, flat, obstinate answers while making poor Chris sweat in 88° heat while AC was but ten feet away.

It was what it was, Trump was using the interviews to create distance optics between him and Biden. But do not underestimate the cult of Trump. He may be gone in 4-5 years but the whistle has been whet.

Hahahaha.....Trump was sweating like a pig.
Sure, Brain Tweezer, because you made up a meme saying so? You obviously didn't even watch the actual broadcast like I did. Funny, Trump was the one who picked the patio and it was your boy Wallace who kept commenting on how hot it was.

Can't wait to see Joe's first interview in 100° heat.

Hope they have the paramedics close by.

She should learn to stay close by the swimming pool, like Joe:

Dr. Glove Says:
View attachment 365309
You're the one who thinks Donald owned Chris Wallace yesterday.

Funny Glove, I don't remember ever using the word "owned" once! Can you show us?

I said Trump took any and all questions off the cuff, cold, point blank, any and all and answered them directly with no screening, filtering or selection. Threw them right back into Wallace's stupid, idiotic, smug face. That is something no democrat can ever say. This is why Biden can't debate Trump. This is why Biden is destined to lose.

And with that, I bid you a Glove Farewell. View attachment 365310

I really don't get the "Glove" thing.

Are you comparing me to Gary Payton? If so, cool.

Otherwise, you're a fucking idiot. ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh fucking LORDY -
The next time you see Biden advocating the release of mass murderers?
Be sure to tell the class :icon_rolleyes:

There are two threads about Trump and Wallace.
How come they haven't been combined?
But Meister censors Lesh thread on Navy veteran and the Portland incident with Trump's Gestapo.

Forum List

Back