Did anyone of you ever met a eastern european gypsy

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
#england #ThreeLions
and how would they be seen i guess many wouldnt know they are gypsie but think another brown race like pakistani or indian or maybe native american?

here is a video to see how they look like

roma day but i think there are a few white people among them you can fast scroll through the video

The Roma came from the regions of India.
Her last name was Rom. That's also my sister's middle name. And my daughter's middle name. And this is my middle finger. :fu:
????? The Roma came from the region of India, why does that deserve a "fuck you?"
That's how I roll. Don't take it personally. :slap:
It was an accurate information, you made no sense with that reply.

you think they still look it predominantly i think they do

Her last name was Rom. That's also my sister's middle name. And my daughter's middle name. And this is my middle finger. :fu:
????? The Roma came from the region of India, why does that deserve a "fuck you?"

You gotta understand --- you done been H'ed. It's a comply-ment.
Everything H posts has a wink in it. :eusa_shhh:

Yes, they retained their features and characteristics of Indian origin because they do not intermarry, generally speaking. They usually speak Roma to an extent another language and the language of their residence. But at least two languages including Roma.

On my dad's military discharge papers, his complexion is described as "ruddy". That was in 1944. His father was a Whitey from Austria. I'm of fair complexion, probably because of my mother's parents- German and British.

Yes, they retained their features and characteristics of Indian origin because they do not intermarry, generally speaking. They usually speak Roma to an extent another language and the language of their residence. But at least two languages including Roma.
why do you know well about roma, are you american

On my dad's military discharge papers, his complexion is described as "ruddy". That was in 1944. His father was a Whitey from Austria. I'm of fair complexion, probably because of my mother's parents- German and British.
you are mixed thats why, you cannot say that all roma look like you when you are only quarter, no offene

you are mixed thats why, you cannot say that all roma look like you when you are only quarter, no offene
Did I say that?

No. :slap:

Forum List

Back