Did anyone watch Beyonce's stunning performance at the Dem convention last night?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Anybody?

I didn't think so. :laughing0301:

'Angry Staffer' Account Who FUELED Lie (Con) About Surprise DNC Guest Beyoncé Tries BACKPEDALING and LOL​

"Did Democrats actually fuel a lie about a special guest showing up for the 'Grand Finale' of the DNC because they knew otherwise people probably wouldn't tune in to watch Kamala Harris? It's certainly starting to look that way considering the noise various X accounts were making in the buildup of the supposed SUPER GUEST ... who they finally admitted was Beyoncé.

Who of course never showed up.

Felt a lot like a bait and switch to this editor.

Seriously, if they have to lie to get eyes on their candidate things are even worse than we thought.

One of the accounts (the main one we say pushing this lie) is the 'Angry Staffer' account who magically showed up when Trump entered the White House back in 2017 pretending to be some sort of undercover staffer spilling the goods on the evil president or something.

Re: special guest rumor - I’m not sure where it started, but the people who told me aren’t prone to hyperbole.

FWIW, Beyoncé was the rumor.

Makes me feel a little better that Rueters, TMZ, The Hill, and other outlets also reported it, but either way - I apologize.

I don’t… pic.twitter.com/1t0Emp6bQd
— Angry Staffer 🌻 (@Angry_Staffer) August 23, 2024
The post continues:

I don’t like giving bad information, and that’s on me. Mea culpa.
Even people at the DNC were hearing that Beyoncé was in the building, so whoever started the rumor got a whole bunch of us.
Maybe it was a ratings ploy by the DNC, but I don’t think so - they had a hell of a lineup either way, and it was a fantastic performance.
Oh, they don't know WHERE the rumor was started."

'Angry Staffer' Account Who FUELED Lie (Con) About Surprise DNC Guest Beyoncé Tries BACKPEDALING and LOL

Anybody?

'Angry Staffer' Account Who FUELED Lie (Con) About Surprise DNC Guest Beyoncé Tries BACKPEDALING and LOL​

"Did Democrats actually fuel a lie about a special guest showing up for the 'Grand Finale' of the DNC because they knew otherwise people probably wouldn't tune in to watch Kamala Harris? It's certainly starting to look that way considering the noise various X accounts were making in the buildup of the supposed SUPER GUEST ... who they finally admitted was Beyoncé.

Seriously, if they have to lie to get eyes on their candidate things are even worse than we thought.

One of the accounts (the main one we say pushing this lie) is the 'Angry Staffer' account who magically showed up when Trump entered the White House back in 2017 pretending to be some sort of undercover staffer spilling the goods on the evil president or something.

The post continues:

'Angry Staffer' Account Who FUELED Lie (Con) About Surprise DNC Guest Beyoncé Tries BACKPEDALING and LOL
But Trump lies......

Yeah but felony's

gvgbbjj.jpeg

Anybody?

The post continues:

that was well past my bed time.

kinzinger must have been "stunning" since i was knocked out by the end.

Some black singer lady, as far as I can tell. Gotta keep those black votes coming in.
No need for Kamala Harris to talk about policy to help the country.
Just put twerking black women on the DNC stage.
That will get the Black vote for sure. .... :thup:
..............................................................................................................................

No need for Kamala Harris to talk about policy to help the country.
Just put twerking black women on the DNC stage.
That will get the Black vote for sure. .... :thup:
..............................................................................................................................
she is ready to talk policy just as soon as trump is.

hasn't he rebranded project 2025 yet?

would you loke to know ms harris' policy on "the late great hannibal lector?"

she is ready to talk policy just as soon as trump is.

hasn't he rebranded project 2025 yet?

would you loke to know ms harris' policy on "the late great hannibal lector?"

Trump has absolutely nothing to do with Project 2025.

Trump and Project 2025​

COLORADO REP. JASON CROW: “Donald Trump’s Project 2025 would abandon our troops, abandon our veterans, our allies and our principles.”

THE FACTS: Many speakers at the convention have linked Trump to Project 2025. Trump has repeatedly disavowed the conservative initiative, saying on social media he hasn’t read it and doesn’t know anything about it. At a rally in Michigan, he said Project 2025 was written by people on the “severe right” and some of the things in it are “seriously extreme.” He has also denied knowing who is behind the plan.

Project 2025 has also said it is not tied to a specific candidate or campaign. And yet, it is connected in many ways to Trump’s orbit. Some of the people involved in Project 2025 are former senior officials from the Trump administration. The project’s director is Paul Dans, who served as chief of staff at the U.S. Office of Personnel Management under Trump.

FACT FOCUS: A look back at false and misleading claims made during the the Democratic convention

I haven't watched a single second of the DNC Convention.

Why would I want to see a corrupt party nominate a person that a single citizen has not cast a vote for?

The Democratic Party is the least Democratically oriented party in the history of the United States.

Trump has absolutely nothing to do with Project 2025.

Trump and Project 2025​

COLORADO REP. JASON CROW: “Donald Trump’s Project 2025 would abandon our troops, abandon our veterans, our allies and our principles.”

THE FACTS: Many speakers at the convention have linked Trump to Project 2025. Trump has repeatedly disavowed the conservative initiative, saying on social media he hasn’t read it and doesn’t know anything about it. At a rally in Michigan, he said Project 2025 was written by people on the “severe right” and some of the things in it are “seriously extreme.” He has also denied knowing who is behind the plan.

Project 2025 has also said it is not tied to a specific candidate or campaign. And yet, it is connected in many ways to Trump’s orbit. Some of the people involved in Project 2025 are former senior officials from the Trump administration. The project’s director is Paul Dans, who served as chief of staff at the U.S. Office of Personnel Management under Trump.

FACT FOCUS: A look back at false and misleading claims made during the the Democratic convention
Learn the truth about Project2025: https://www.project2025.com/

Anybody?

The post continues:

Why is there always a free concert (or, in this case, a fake free concert) right before Kamala delivers her hate speeches? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back