Did anyone watch the FOX Trump townhall (aka the proposed debate that Kamala Harris ran from)?

I saw that. In all honesty, Hannity didn't press Trump on hard issues like abortion.. (although I could be mistaken, since I did miss --maybe 10 minutes of the show), so yeh, Fox can be a little hypocritical when they say CNN gave Harris softball questions.

But the thing is, if I get this correct and I think I do: Most people, especially young, uneducated, not-too-wise-yet folks watch liberal media. The algorithms make sure people are directed to liberal celebrities and candidates.. Therefore, I don't really have a problem with this apparent hypocrisy. . I guess you could call it Fight fire w/ fire
Trump is tired of Dems misrepresenting his policy on abortion. There is no need for him to explain it further after the last hundreds of times he explained it. The federal government has no bearing on abortion because it is a state issue.

He wanted to put hundreds of billions into neighborhoods depending on demographics

bumpstocks

He supports taking peoples guns and going to court later.

Yes, its typical conservative policy to basically nationalize a third of the economy.

He supported it in his first term. Dreamers also

He spent like a drunken democrat. Literally the most spent in one term in history.

Not to mention he was a democrat donating to regressive leftists for the first 60 years of his life.
You seem to have fallen and hit your head recently. Are you OK, because your memory is clearly failing you?

Trump is tired of Dems misrepresenting his policy on abortion. There is no need for him to explain it further after the last hundreds of times he explained it. The federal government has no bearing on abortion because it is a state issue.
well, I wouldn't go so far as to say that last thing, about it having nothing to do with federal laws. Isn't the Constitution and Declaration part of the federal system we have? And in the Declaration it says that all have the right to

LIFE (liberty.. etc).

It does not say there that such a right depends on AGE. Legalized abortion is against our Constitution and our laws against murder.

I'm tired of the illogical age cut-off thing.. Yet, we have to deal with .. what we have to deal with.. because there are a lot of liars and evil doers in the world... who couldn't care less about logic, much less human life..

I am not condemning Trump for.. well, whatever you call it.. not focusing on that issue.

well, I wouldn't go so far as to say that last thing, about it having nothing to do with federal laws. Isn't the Constitution and Declaration part of the federal system we have? And in the Declaration it says that all have the right to LIFE (liberty.. etc).

It does not say there that such a right depends on AGE.

I'm tired of the illogical age cut-off thing.. But we have to deal with that kind of thing because there are a lot of liars and evil doers in the world... who couldn't care less about logic, much less human life.. so I am not condemning Trump for.. well, whatever you call it. I don't want to get into any more than he and Hannity did, to speak of.. because.. well, you explain why
We dont put ages on fetuses because they arent born. The day you popped out of your mom, you were one day old. Not nine months.
I wont get started on the ironical use of logic in your post.

Is this the one with anti-Trump ABC, with anti-Trump Stephanopolous as the “moderator”? You can bet that they’ve given her staff the questions, and now all the DEI pick needs to do is memorize a few sound bites. She probably won’t even be able to do that.
The Dem FIX will be in that's going to be 100% rigged for the Dem the cheaters.

I saw that. In all honesty, Hannity didn't press Trump on hard issues like abortion.. (although I could be mistaken, since I did miss --maybe 5-8 minutes of the show), so yeh, Fox can be a little hypocritical when they mention that CNN gave Harris softball questions.

But the thing is, if I get this correct and I think I do: Most people, especially young, uneducated, not-too-wise-yet folks watch liberal media. The algorithms make sure people are directed to liberal celebrities and candidates.. Therefore, I don't really have a problem with this apparent hypocrisy. . I guess you could call it Fight fire w/ fire
Hilarious

You can tell yourself that on education, but then we have the facts and maga attitudes on education. The higher the education level attained the more people vote Democratic.

Forum List

Back