Did anyone watch the FOX Trump townhall (aka the proposed debate that Kamala Harris ran from)?

I can't vote for a candidate who is afraid to debate unless she has a lock on the questions and the moderator. It doesn't work that way in the real world, and if a person is afraid of a debate or a moderator or news network and audience, what is she going to do when it is Putin, Jinping, Kim Jong Un, or the Iranians?

And, her policies are awful.
Of course that goes for the entirety of the Democrat party.

I can't vote for a candidate who is afraid to debate unless she has a lock on the questions and the moderator. It doesn't work that way in the real world, and if a person is afraid of a debate or a moderator or news network and audience, what is she going to do when it is Putin, Jinping, Kim Jong Un, or the Iranians?
You guys enjoying your own little circle jerk?

The debate is next Tuesday 9/10/24. Watch it and learn.

You expect me to learn that my first 999 impressions of Harris were wrong?
I've learned not to expect anything from you. You said the trump's TH interview was a debate that Harris backed out of. I just thought that I'd mention the one that is only one week later.

That guy has his faults, but he is smooth as a cucumber on the stage once he gets rolling.

Unfortunately, Harris was too scared to face the American public without a supportive favorable moderator, notes, and a support figure to be beside her.
Which is what she will get at ABC.

The debate is next Tuesday 9/10/24. Watch it and learn.
Is this the one with anti-Trump ABC, with anti-Trump Stephanopolous as the “moderator”? You can bet that they’ve given her staff the questions, and now all the DEI pick needs to do is memorize a few sound bites. She probably won’t even be able to do that.

Last edited:
Is this the one with anti-Trump ABC, with anti-Trump Stephanopolous as the “moderator”? You can bet that they’ve given her staff the questions, and now all the DEI pick needs to do is memorize a few sound bites. She probably won’t even be able to do that.
Anti-trump me will be watching. You of course, can balance that out.

Anti-trump me will be watching. You of course, can balance that out.
The watchers don’t impact the debate. My concern is with the anti-Trump moderator, as would with any fair-minded American. (I guess that rules out the Democrats.)

The watchers don’t impact the debate. My concern is with the anti-Trump moderator, as would with any fair-minded American. (I guess that rules out the Democrats.)
The two mods in the trump/Biden debate were so anti-trump that they never even made him answer any of the questions. I know that you noticed that. Maybe George will do a better job.

Victim card played!!!

The two mods in the trump/Biden debate were so anti-trump that they never even made him answer any of the questions. I know that you noticed that. Maybe George will do a better job.
In that case, they WANTED Biden out. The whole thing was a set-up to kick him out since polls were showing he would lose.

Now the Dems will revert to the usual attack-dog style. Donna Brazil might have even given the DEI pick the questions in advance, like she did with Hillary.

That guy has his faults, but he is smooth as a cucumber on the stage once he gets rolling.

Unfortunately, Harris was too scared to face the American public without a supportive favorable moderator, notes, and a support figure to be beside her.
I saw that. In all honesty, Hannity didn't press Trump on hard issues like abortion.. (although I could be mistaken, since I did miss --maybe 5-8 minutes of the show), so yeh, Fox can be a little hypocritical when they mention that CNN gave Harris softball questions.

But the thing is, if I get this correct and I think I do: Most people, especially young, uneducated, not-too-wise-yet folks watch liberal media. The algorithms make sure people are directed to liberal celebrities and candidates.. Therefore, I don't really have a problem with this apparent hypocrisy. . I guess you could call it Fight fire w/ fire

I did watch it. Trump did a great job explaining his policies. To bad Kamala won't do interviews or take unscripted questions. The voting public has a right to know what these candidates plan to do once in office. It's one of the reasons I have to vote for Trump. He's an open book that will talk to anybody and answer any question. This is the candidate I want going up against Russia, North Korea, Hamas and Iran.

:)

Forum List

Back