Is Saudi Arabia starting to turn on the US now?

My God you are stupid! Did they receive services from the hotel in exchange for their money? That is not a fucking contribution! Have you been checked by the VA for an undisclosed TBI?
Your stupidity and willingness to accept it as above board, no matter the amounts of money involved to him or family members, does not become you. You probably believe it is fine for Clarence Thomas to accept millions from wealthy friends.

Your stupidity and willingness to accept it as above board, no matter the amounts of money involved to him or family members, does not become you. You probably believe it is fine for Clarence Thomas to accept millions from wealthy friends.
Millions? Prove it. You can't.

What were you in the military? You seem to have an E-7 level of overconfidence in your abilities.

In this matter you're very stupid.

Millions? Prove it. You can't.

What were you in the military? You seem to have an E-7 level of overconfidence in your abilities.
Will not waste my time arguing with some arrogant troll, only believing what he is told by Donald and his minions. I had some very good, intelligent E-6, E-7 and E-8 working for me. I do not understand why you denigrate the Staff and Senior Enlisted ranks. Could it be, many of them knew your job, better than you did?

Will not waste my time arguing with some arrogant troll, only believing what he is told by Donald and his minions. I had some very good, intelligent E-6, E-7 and E-8 working for me. I do not understand why you denigrate the Staff and Senior Enlisted ranks. Could it be, many of them knew your job, better than you did?
I was steam engineer. No one on that ship knew their job better than me, including my chief engineers and former engineers as my Captain. I am not denigrating the senior enlisted ranks as I had incredible people working for me. You on the other hand exhibit a complete lack of common sense and military acumen typical of an E-7 that rose to that position simply because there was no one else.

I was steam engineer. No one on that ship knew their job better than me, including my chief engineers and former engineers as my Captain. I am not denigrating the senior enlisted ranks as I had incredible people working for me. You on the other hand exhibit a complete lack of common sense and military acumen typical of an E-7 that rose to that position simply because there was no one else.
BS. Go swab a deck or something.

We all know the US is friendly with Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia had close friendly ties to the US. We all know in the Middle East apart from Israel the US is friendly with Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia supports the US and is really friendly with the US.

But I hear the relationship is deteriorating and Saudi Arabia is starting to turn away from the US now and see the US as problem than friend.

So what is going on now with Saudi Arabia now?
WEll, Biden probably shouldn't have said he was going to make MbS a "pariah."

Forum List

Back