Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

Elizabeth Landers @ElizLanders

Just in from @jimsciutto: Secret Service official confirms to@CNN that agency has spoken to Trump campaign regarding 2nd Amendment comments

11:37 AM - 10 Aug 2016

1h
Just in from @jimsciutto: Secret Service official confirms to@CNN that agency has spoken to Trump campaign regarding 2nd Amendment comments

Follow

MORE: The campaign told US Secret Service that Trump did not intend to incite violence.

11:41 AM - 10 Aug 2016

Follow
Don Lemon

✔@donlemon

Secret Service official confirms to #CNN they've had multiple conversations w/ #trump camp regarding his #2A comments.@cnnbrk @CNNTonight

11:47 AM - 10 Aug 2016 · Manhattan, NY, United States
The operative phrase. "The Trump "campaign!"

Breaking live on CNN.

Trump under losing lights.

Reservations are prepared at club fed.

Fucking gullible.

Let me know when he's prosecuted.

No one said he was going to be prosecuted, that's for the little people. Now if one of his angry minions act out and shoot someone, he could find himself in deep doo doo.
Keep digging.

You and yours are more prone to disruption and violence.

Are you serious.

He has you by the balls and you are turning blue.

They said you were a great asset. I corrected them and said they were off by two letters.
Compliments won't get you anywhere.

I don't think you are a fool. But then what's MY opinion against millions of others?
That one went right over your head.

Damn. Fucking clueless.

You wouldn't get it if I tattooed it on your forehead.
Are you threatening me?

Reported.

Breaking live on CNN.

Fucking gullible.

No one said he was going to be prosecuted, that's for the little people. Now if one of his angry minions act out and shoot someone, he could find himself in deep doo doo.

Wow what a robot....he let's Clinton Scott free, but says Trump is too big....look at you own candidate who never pays for her crimes

Breaking live on CNN.

Fucking gullible.

Wow what a robot....he let's Clinton Scott free, but says Trump is too big....look at you own candidate who never pays for her crimes
Absolutely, by the way, for what crimes has Hillary been convicted?
None,
But then, when has she ever actually been investigated by someone other than a friend of the family.

Really? Whitewater 7 years and $70 million dollars. Benghazi 4 years and $30 million dollars, the FBI 1 year and 150 agents. You don't get out much do you?
Really? now look at who did the investigations on these things, or came up with the final determinations.
but damn, over 100 million to investigate someone that has never done anything wrong? Seems a bit odd to me. Face it, she is a lying criminal whore for anti Americans everywhere.

They said you were a great asset. I corrected them and said they were off by two letters.

I don't think you are a fool. But then what's MY opinion against millions of others?

Damn. Fucking clueless.

Are you threatening me?

Reported.

Fine, You're on ignore. You haven't anything of value to say anyway.

Breaking live on CNN.

Fucking gullible.

Breaking live on CNN.

Fucking gullible.

None,
But then, when has she ever actually been investigated by someone other than a friend of the family.

Really? Whitewater 7 years and $70 million dollars. Benghazi 4 years and $30 million dollars, the FBI 1 year and 150 agents. You don't get out much do you?

Stonewalling doesn't count....bill was.said to.bang chicks that you guys denied...he got caught and now we know the truth. They are corrupt...she lied to.chris.wallace about what comey said....she is using her power aka bill and his tarmac meetings to get away with it.

OMG, this is unreal. Trump, the master of innuendo, hinting at assassinating Hillary Clinton. It sounded like much more than just a veiled threat.

Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both
he did, why don't you quote what was actually said? oh yeah cause he didn't what a fking bunch of losers the leftturds are. I love the song Liar by three dog night. you are a good representation of that song and lyrics. Thanks for playing liar.

Damn. Fucking clueless.

Are you threatening me?

Reported.

you think you do? hhahahaahahahahahahaha dude, I split a nut with that one.

@GabbyGiffords says all Americans should "unambiguously condemn" Trump's remarks and "the violence t

Spot on Gabby

ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics)
2 mins ago - View on Twitter
.@GabbyGiffords says all Americans should "unambiguously condemn" Trump's remarks and "the violence they insinuate."
pic.twitter.com/QL5aCV3Hx…

I also condemn trump for suggesting violence..This is a democracy, we don't do this shit.

I saw no suggestion of violence in what Trump said.
so are you stupid or dishonest?

The only stupid and dishonest people on this thread are those that see a suggestion of violence by mentioning the 2nd Amendment.
no. sorry. that's not what happened, making you dishonest at least. probably stupid, too.

no honest person can hear or read trump's remarks and honestly come to.the conclusion that he was not alluding to assassination.

so which are you; stupid or dishonest?

None,

Really? now look at who did the investigations on these things, or came up with the final determinations.
but damn, over 100 million to investigate someone that has never done anything wrong? Seems a bit odd to me. Face it, she is a lying criminal whore for anti Americans everywhere.

Most people realize it was a witch hunt all contrived and largely made up. You would have had her dead to rights long ago if there was anything there at all, but you just couldn't quit and made yourselves look silly to a point where no one believes you any longer.

Trump is a pop culture rightwing simpleton. He cannot avoid saying shit like this. It's who he is.
and yet the dead guys keep piling up on the DNC side. wow, are you guys like major hypocrites or what? And 'or What' doesn't count.

OMG, this is unreal. Trump, the master of innuendo, hinting at assassinating Hillary Clinton. It sounded like much more than just a veiled threat.

Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both
Only to an idiot would that sound like a direct threat to Hillary.
considering he mentioned the second, it is clear that he is suggesting the second could be used for its intended purpose.
Not going to give you schooling you missed but its not impossible for you to do some research and find out for yourself.
too chicken-shit to say what you mean
Too stupid to understand the 2nd and come to the conclusion that I totally agree with its purpose?
To someone with even the slightest degree of intellect, I came right out and said exactly what I meant.
no, you danced around it. you are.too chicken to say what you mean.

@GabbyGiffords says all Americans should "unambiguously condemn" Trump's remarks and "the violence t

Spot on Gabby

ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics)
2 mins ago - View on Twitter
.@GabbyGiffords says all Americans should "unambiguously condemn" Trump's remarks and "the violence they insinuate."
pic.twitter.com/QL5aCV3Hx…

I also condemn trump for suggesting violence..This is a democracy, we don't do this shit.

I saw no suggestion of violence in what Trump said.
so are you stupid or dishonest?

The only stupid and dishonest people on this thread are those that see a suggestion of violence by mentioning the 2nd Amendment.
no. sorry. that's not what happened, making you dishonest at least. probably stupid, too.

no honest person can hear or read trump's remarks and honestly come to.the conclusion that he was not alluding to assassination.

so which are you; stupid or dishonest?
well what did he say that put you there?

Damn. Fucking clueless.

Are you threatening me?

Reported.

Did you just come out of the woodwork to say that? Let me turn the lights back on so you'll scramble back where you came from.

Nothing wrong with what he said

I think the Secret Service should arrest him. A few weeks ago, he was suggesting Russians hack her and now he is suggesting that she be shot. This is treasonous behavior and he should be charged.
and yet there are two more dead guys on the DNC side affiliated with the clinton campaign. maybe hitlery should be arrested. what do you think?

Please I implore you to stop feeding the trolls and let this obvious liberal canard die a violent death as it should have on post #19...

Old 4 eyes does not deserve the energy being wasted on this very stupid subject...

Damn. Fucking clueless.

Are you threatening me?

Reported.

Did you just come out of the woodwork to say that? Let me turn the lights back on so you'll scramble back where you came from.
naw, that's ok, you can post up the quote where he said that, and then we'll talk.

Damn. Fucking clueless.

Are you threatening me?

Reported.

Thin skinned are you?

You are gullible.

I don't put people on ignore and threaten to report them.

See how this works Slick!

You throw blame accusations and lies to censor.

This is your narrative.

This is your Progressive Marxism. Your hate.

The difference is I am not here to defend Trump.

You've been exposed.

Only to an idiot would that sound like a direct threat to Hillary.
considering he mentioned the second, it is clear that he is suggesting the second could be used for its intended purpose.
Not going to give you schooling you missed but its not impossible for you to do some research and find out for yourself.
too chicken-shit to say what you mean
Too stupid to understand the 2nd and come to the conclusion that I totally agree with its purpose?
To someone with even the slightest degree of intellect, I came right out and said exactly what I meant.
no, you danced around it. you are.too chicken to say what you mean.
no, its just that you are without doubt too fucking stupid to understand what is evidently your second language.

Breaking live on CNN.

Fucking gullible.

Breaking live on CNN.

Fucking gullible.

None,

One of the constitutional duties of the Congress is oversight and as long as they are in session, it is not a cost for a committee to do just that. Whitewater was an independant prosecutor authorized by the Clinton Administration.
You missed this one.

WASHINGTON, Jan. 18— After a seven-year legal odyssey, the Iran-contra independent prosecutor published his final report today, finding no credible evidence that President Ronald Reagan had broken the law but concluding that Mr. Reagan had "knowingly participated or at least acquiesced" in covering up the scandal.

The report represented the last official word on the $37.6 million investigation by the prosecutor, Lawrence E. Walsh, who seemed to be trying to shape history's judgment on President Reagan's actions and the role his senior aides had played in the tangled arms-for-hostages affair.

Damn. Fucking clueless.

Are you threatening me?

Reported.

Go back.ovwr the border were about to.lock it.down.

Forum List

Back