Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

I didn't realize Lone Laugher created a similar thread before this one. Please patronize that thread, this one is closed.

The RWnuts got 500 Benghazi threads, don't apologize.
Benghazi, thanks almost forgot today. yep benghazi and now the dude in Washington DC shot in the back. wow. didn't take a wallet, his id's his money, fking nothing, just one more dead DNC dude. the body count seems to be growing on the left. And you post this lie about mr. trump. funny hypocrites.

A rightwinger killed that guy as a dirty trick to frame the Democrats.
Probably, Liberals don't need to carry guns.
liberals carry as many guns as anyone in any other party. you should educate yourself.

I didn't realize Lone Laugher created a similar thread before this one. Please patronize that thread, this one is closed.

Benghazi, thanks almost forgot today. yep benghazi and now the dude in Washington DC shot in the back. wow. didn't take a wallet, his id's his money, fking nothing, just one more dead DNC dude. the body count seems to be growing on the left. And you post this lie about mr. trump. funny hypocrites.

I think I'm going to edit you out, you're just too fucking stupid and think yanking chains looks smart.

Really? Whitewater 7 years and $70 million dollars. Benghazi 4 years and $30 million dollars, the FBI 1 year and 150 agents. You don't get out much do you?
I don't know where you get your numbers from, Goggles, but thanks the Trey Gowdy and the Benghazi committee we found out about Hillary's unauthorized unsecure server, lies and email problems. That's what committees are for, to investigae government corruption. Liberals not caring doesn't change the facts.
A lot of money and time for nothing is what it was. No one charged, no one went to jail, nada, nothing, zip.
naw everyone learned what a criminal she really is. thanks. nice to have friends in high places, just ask her.

Too bad all your friends are high in places.
dude, too funny, what the fk does that even mean. dude you're one kookball.

Really? Whitewater 7 years and $70 million dollars. Benghazi 4 years and $30 million dollars, the FBI 1 year and 150 agents. You don't get out much do you?
I don't know where you get your numbers from, Goggles, but thanks the Trey Gowdy and the Benghazi committee we found out about Hillary's unauthorized unsecure server, lies and email problems. That's what committees are for, to investigae government corruption. Liberals not caring doesn't change the facts.
A lot of money and time for nothing is what it was. No one charged, no one went to jail, nada, nothing, zip.
To you but you are not America. Just a turd in the punchbowl.
No to America. They see why the Republican party is dying a large part of it is filled with inbreds and half wits and won't be around much longer.

I think I'm going to edit you out, you're just too fucking stupid and think yanking chains looks smart.
Please do and I'll do the same.

@GabbyGiffords says all Americans should "unambiguously condemn" Trump's remarks and "the violence t

Spot on Gabby

ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics)
2 mins ago - View on Twitter
pic.twitter.com/QL5aCV3Hx…

I also condemn trump for suggesting violence..This is a democracy, we don't do this shit.

I saw no suggestion of violence in what Trump said.
so are you stupid or dishonest?

The only stupid and dishonest people on this thread are those that see a suggestion of violence by mentioning the 2nd Amendment.
no. sorry. that's not what happened, making you dishonest at least. probably stupid, too.

no honest person can hear or read trump's remarks and honestly come to.the conclusion that he was not alluding to assassination.

so which are you; stupid or dishonest?
well what did he say that put you there?
“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

OMG, this is unreal. Trump, the master of innuendo, hinting at assassinating Hillary Clinton. It sounded like much more than just a veiled threat.

Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both
Only to an idiot would that sound like a direct threat to Hillary.
considering he mentioned the second, it is clear that he is suggesting the second could be used for its intended purpose.
Not going to give you schooling you missed but its not impossible for you to do some research and find out for yourself.
too chicken-shit to say what you mean
Too stupid to understand the 2nd and come to the conclusion that I totally agree with its purpose?
To someone with even the slightest degree of intellect, I came right out and said exactly what I meant.
no, you danced around it. you are.too chicken to say what you mean.
no, its just that you are without doubt too fucking stupid to understand what is evidently your second language.
do you have an insurrectionist interpretation of the 2nd amendment?

The only stupid and dishonest people on this thread are those that see a suggestion of violence by mentioning the 2nd Amendment.
no. sorry. that's not what happened, making you dishonest at least. probably stupid, too.

no honest person can hear or read trump's remarks and honestly come to.the conclusion that he was not alluding to assassination.

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

The right on this board and free republic says this shit all the time and it means that they can water the tree of liberty. Trump agrees with them...

I suppose that we can look forward to a few days of "clarifications" from his minder.

At least it will give Mr Khan a break.
Ahhh, Mr. Khan; the gentleman who has claimed that there is no such thing as Sharia Law, even though in the 1980's he claimed there was. Mr. Khan is using what is called, "taqqiya," misdirection (lies) to infidels to protect the religion.
No, this is Mr Khan the American father of an American war hero. He got sick of trump dissing his dead sons memory.

Trump NEVER dissed Khan's dead sons memory.
Trump dissed all Muslims, including Mr Khans son. Do you not realise the anger this has caused ?
How did he "diss" all Muslims, Limey.

well what the fk do you think he said? hmmmm don't see anything about shooting anyone. maybe make sure you turn out and vote? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Only to an idiot would that sound like a direct threat to Hillary.
considering he mentioned the second, it is clear that he is suggesting the second could be used for its intended purpose.
Not going to give you schooling you missed but its not impossible for you to do some research and find out for yourself.
Too stupid to understand the 2nd and come to the conclusion that I totally agree with its purpose?
To someone with even the slightest degree of intellect, I came right out and said exactly what I meant.
no, its just that you are without doubt too fucking stupid to understand what is evidently your second language.
to an extent

it just goes to show how the politically correct in this country work. here you go!!!!! :2up:

well what the fk do you think he said? hmmmm don't see anything about shooting anyone. maybe make sure you turn out and vote? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
so you are choosing dishonest.

the only way clinton gets to pick judges is if the election is over.

to an extent
so then you clearly think Trump's words advocated violence

Only a complete idiot thinks that a politician not being held accountable is proof they didn't do anything wrong. With notable exceptions like Rod Blago, politicians get away with shit all the time.

to an extent
That's not the question here. The thread was started to indicate that Trump suggested that Hillary be assassinated, that is not the case.
As a matter of fact, if the 2nd where brought into play and those in office that needed to step down would simply step down, there would be no need for violence at all. Ball is in the traitors court. (democrats)

Only a complete idiot thinks that a politician not being held accountable is proof they didn't do anything wrong. With notable exceptions like Rod Blago, politicians get away with shit all the time.
14 years and $100 million spent pursuing this person and you came up with nothing. Normal people know when to quit and stop wasting taxpayer money.

to an extent
That's not the question here. The thread was started to indicate that Trump suggested that Hillary be assassinated, that is not the case.
As a matter of fact, if the 2nd where brought into play and those in office that needed to step down would simply step down, there would be no need for violence at all. Ball is in the traitors court. (democrats)
exhibit A

to an extent
exhibit A
exhibit A showing what?

to an extent
exhibit A
exhibit A showing what?
that Trump's remarks were clearly about violence

Forum List

Back