Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

He never said assassination.
And by the same token he never said vote.

“By the way, and if she gets to pick - if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”
You're late.

You're grasping for straws.

Non story.

Fail.

Don't care.

Not voting for either of them.

Both incapable of leading the country

Chimp president! I didn't know I was talking with a racist asshole.
I'm not white, therefore incapable of racism according to the Soft Bigotry Of Low Expectations. Now apologize and then kiss my redskin ass.

You think your color excuses racism? You're ignorant as well.
No, I'm saying my color makes racism impossible because I lack the power to discriminate. It's your doctrine, not ours. Live with it.
Like I said, thanks for the validation of your ignorance.
Go cry to the monkey you elected president. Don't forget to bring the watermelon and fried chicken and some Black & Milds to smoke later.
I don't care what color you are -- you're an asshole. :thup:

This is what you posted.

"Is that the investigation that saw 130+ administration officials go to federal prison?"

I am still LMFAO.

As I said in an earlier post, you were correct about Iran Contra. I was correct about 138 officials getting their collective asses handed to them by law enforcement.

You are correct as soon as you post a list of 138 Reagan Administration officials that were sent to federal prison.

From the article: "138 Reagan administration officials had been convicted, had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations."
Isn't that enough?

In the English language, sent to federal prison does not mean convicted, indicted, or investigated. It means serving time in a federal prison. Give it up, you lose.

The loser is whoever had to live under Reagan corruption and dishonesty, as evident.
Pathetic.

Myopic. We've been living under corruption and dishonesty for years. As evident.

You want the same. What do you gain.

Nothing. The decline of this nation.

Part time jobs.

The new normal.

This is America Slick.

" It's not who we are" says the Messiah.

“By the way, and if she gets to pick - if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”
You're late.

Non story.

Fail.

Don't care.

147 posts in little over a day in one thread by someone who says he doesn't care.

:lmao:

You're late.

Non story.

Fail.

Don't care.

147 posts in little over a day in one thread by someone who says he doesn't care.

I'm on vacation Slick.

This is rare. I couldn't pass on the opportunity to ridicule this bullshit story.

You!? 17000 posts later are lecturing me!

Save it Slick.

It's a bullshit story. We ALL know it.

I don't come here for enlightenment.

I come here to poke a stick at a beehive.

No! I don't care.

Here! Fetch the ball.

You're late.

Non story.

Fail.

Don't care.

I'm on vacation Slick.

This is rare. I couldn't pass on the opportunity to ridicule this bullshit story.

Save it Slick.

No! I don't care.

Here! Fetch the ball.
LOLOL

My 17K+ posts are over almost a 5 year period, spanning 100's of threads.

That comes to about 10 posts per day on average.

Meanwhile, you have 147 posts (and counting) in little over 1 day -- in a thread you moronically claim you don't care about.

Even worse -- you actually admit you're on vacation! :ack-1:

You really should look into getting a life. <smh>

You're late.

Non story.

Fail.

Don't care.

I'm on vacation Slick.

Save it Slick.

No! I don't care.

Here! Fetch the ball.
LOLOL

Meanwhile, you have 147 posts (and counting) in little over 1 day -- in a thread you moronically claim you don't care about.

Fuck you asshole.

I'm back to work tomorrow.

This is not where I've been.

Asshole.

You're late.

Non story.

Fail.

Don't care.

I'm on vacation Slick.

Save it Slick.

No! I don't care.

Here! Fetch the ball.
LOLOL

Fuck you asshole.
Sorry, not interested. This is how you spend your vacation? Trolling for dates on a political forum?? :ack-1:

I'm back to work tomorrow.

This is not where I've been.

Asshole.
What difference does it make? You still posted about 150 posts in little over a day in a thread you claim you don't care about. So either you're lying or your demented, or a combo of the two. You sound like a rightwinger so I'm inclined to lean toward the latter.

This is a non-story..
The progressives need something to cry about. Lol

I'm not white, therefore incapable of racism according to the Soft Bigotry Of Low Expectations. Now apologize and then kiss my redskin ass.

No, I'm saying my color makes racism impossible because I lack the power to discriminate. It's your doctrine, not ours. Live with it.
Go cry to the monkey you elected president. Don't forget to bring the watermelon and fried chicken and some Black & Milds to smoke later.
I'm trying to care what some schmuck on the internet thinks of me, but as Paul Ryan would say, I'm just not there yet. :asshole:

Really? Whitewater 7 years and $70 million dollars. Benghazi 4 years and $30 million dollars, the FBI 1 year and 150 agents. You don't get out much do you?
I don't know where you get your numbers from, Goggles, but thanks the Trey Gowdy and the Benghazi committee we found out about Hillary's unauthorized unsecure server, lies and email problems. That's what committees are for, to investigae government corruption. Liberals not caring doesn't change the facts.
A lot of money and time for nothing is what it was. No one charged, no one went to jail, nada, nothing, zip.
Only a complete idiot thinks that a politician not being held accountable is proof they didn't do anything wrong. With notable exceptions like Rod Blago, politicians get away with shit all the time.
14 years and $100 million spent pursuing this person and you came up with nothing. Normal people know when to quit and stop wasting taxpayer money.
James Comey wasted that money, not me. He never had any intention of prosecuting. The agents working that case feel used and lost all respect for their director. None of that means Vote-for-my-vag is innocent.

OMG, this is unreal. Trump, the master of innuendo, hinting at assassinating Hillary Clinton. It sounded like much more than just a veiled threat.

Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both

You are a fucking idiot.

He said the 2nd amendment people, meaning those who value our rights, might have a course of action. Protests. Writing to congress and even lobbyists. Yes, they would and should fight anyone who seeks to trample any of our rights.

Being a libtard, you automatically equate legal gun owners with being murderers.

Newsflash, dipshit, it's the criminals and terrorists who murder over disagreements or offenses.

Those who stand up for their rights, as in the 2nd amendment people, do things legally. It's all about the law. It's all about the constitution. Those things matter very much to the right.

Warren stated that she wants to make Trump disappear. That sounds like a direct threat. Only one way to make someone disappear.

Trump was talking about groups standing up for rights. He said nothing about harming anyone and it's only the wussy ass leftists who jump to such conclusions. Perhaps they don't know the difference between those who believe in maintaining our rights and the thugs on the streets of Chicago. Get a clue.

How the fuck can you republicans defend this? He said maybe the second amendment people can take care of it and that will be a horrible day. If it was about voting, wouldn't that be a good day??? It means that he believes that the second amendment people may kill HIllary. That is the only way it could be.

Did Donald Trump suggest killing Hillary Clinton?

No.

Wouldn't gun owners voting to keep Hillary out of office = good day from his point of view? Why did he say Horrible in this context? This context means he wants someone to KILL HILLARY. There's no two ways around it.

I'm trying to care what some schmuck on the internet thinks of me, but as Paul Ryan would say, I'm just not there yet. :asshole:
Keep telling yourself that, when in reality, it's not just me who thinks that.

Last edited:

No.

Wouldn't gun owners voting to keep Hillary out of office = good day from his point of view? Why did he say Horrible in this context? This context means he wants someone to KILL HILLARY. There's no two ways around it.
Crazy Donald informed his audience, there's "nothing you can do," then continues with, "maybe there is," speaking to the gun nuts. Finishes by pointing out, "that'll be a horrible day." :ack-1:

There's no question of his intent. He needs to be in a straight jacket, not the White House.

No.

Crazy Donald informed his audience, there's "nothing you can do," then continues with, "maybe there is," speaking to the gun nuts. Finishes by pointing out, "that'll be a horrible day." :ack-1:

There's no question of his intent. He needs to be in a straight jacket, not the White House.
Took a page from Shrillary's play-book from 2008, did he?

No, I watched the video, repeatedly, and did not hear either an open call nor an implication nor veiled suggestion of doing harm.

The Liberal element in the Lamestream Media, however, ensure that you hear what they want you to hear.

In actuality, or in post facto analysis.

Forum List

Back