Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

and after the evidence was erased by hillary, and the remaining findings were forwarded, where exactly was the final determination made?
she is s piece of shit and you know it.

You don't know any of this. This is just rumours with no evidence of anything. Rumours started by Republicans.

The findings of the Congressional Committees CLEARED HER of any wrongdoing - EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. Congress has never recommended charging her - not even once. I know you idiots think that one more investigation is sure to get her, but for 10 years I've been hearing how she's going to jail any minute, and I'm still waiting.

Ken Starr wasn't a Congressional Committee. He was a Special Prosecutor hired by the Republican Party to GET THE CLINTONS. He couldn't do it either.

Whistleblowers have lined up to turn on Nixon, and Reagan, but no one turns on the Clintons Somebody, somewhere must have something on them, if they are so very guilty. But no, no turn coats, no evidence, no recommendations for charges. Just Republican lies.
Ken Star also was not investigating hillary, now was he?
He wasn't? Whitewater, travelgate, filegate, cattle futures.... didn't all of that involve Hillary?

How did Starr's investigation into those purported scandals conclude?

and after the evidence was erased by hillary, and the remaining findings were forwarded, where exactly was the final determination made?

You don't know any of this. This is just rumours with no evidence of anything. Rumours started by Republicans.

The findings of the Congressional Committees CLEARED HER of any wrongdoing - EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. Congress has never recommended charging her - not even once. I know you idiots think that one more investigation is sure to get her, but for 10 years I've been hearing how she's going to jail any minute, and I'm still waiting.

Ken Starr wasn't a Congressional Committee. He was a Special Prosecutor hired by the Republican Party to GET THE CLINTONS. He couldn't do it either.

Whistleblowers have lined up to turn on Nixon, and Reagan, but no one turns on the Clintons Somebody, somewhere must have something on them, if they are so very guilty. But no, no turn coats, no evidence, no recommendations for charges. Just Republican lies.
He wasn't? Whitewater, travelgate, filegate, cattle futures.... didn't all of that involve Hillary?

With a whole bunch of witnesses ending up committing suicide in some type of Hudini type of act?
We dont need a president with so much protection from congress when it comes to illegal and unethical actions.

With a whole bunch of witnesses ending up committing suicide in some type of Hudini type of act?
We dont need a president with so much protection from congress when it comes to illegal and unethical actions.
Oh, yeah... Vince Foster. I forgot to add his name to the list of Ken Starr investigations.

So? How did all those investigations conclude, including the one into Vince Foster's suicide?

Look at Joe. Tiny dick insults.

My feelings. What to do.

Your penis fetish is your business.

Your bullshit is old and stale, Joe.

Guy, I'm sorry you have shortcomings to compensate for, but I'm tired of watching little kids being wheeled out in body

OK Joe. I suggest you find another hangout besides the morgue. Try the local pool hall. Use you imagination Joe.

Your shortcomings are your own.

Shed the Jesus complex. You won't save the world.

Trump was reaching out to democrats who are gun owners and letting them know a vote for Hitlery is a vote to take their guns. If you want to keep the 2nd amendment intact, vote for trump.

I'm on vacation Slick.

This is rare. I couldn't pass on the opportunity to ridicule this bullshit story.

You!? 17000 posts later are lecturing me!

Save it Slick.

It's a bullshit story. We ALL know it.

I don't come here for enlightenment.

I come here to poke a stick at a beehive.

No! I don't care.

Here! Fetch the ball.
LOLOL

My 17K+ posts are over almost a 5 year period, spanning 100's of threads.

That comes to about 10 posts per day on average.

Meanwhile, you have 147 posts (and counting) in little over 1 day -- in a thread you moronically claim you don't care about.

:lmao:

Even worse -- you actually admit you're on vacation! :ack-1:

You really should look into getting a life. <smh>
Fuck you asshole.
Sorry, not interested. This is how you spend your vacation? Trolling for dates on a political forum?? :ack-1:

I'm back to work tomorrow.

This is not where I've been.

Asshole.
What difference does it make? You still posted about 150 posts in little over a day in a thread you claim you don't care about. So either you're lying or your demented, or a combo of the two. You sound like a rightwinger so I'm inclined to lean toward the latter.
Trolling for dates.

Demented. Yes you are.

Jealous that I can lounge in my pool and fuck with Progressive Marxists who monitor internet use of other people?

Look Slick. Who are you to call someone a liar.

I have been a registered Democrat for a long time.

After spending 8 months watching you Marxists foam at the mouth made me realize I despise both parties and registered as an Independent.

Right winger? You truly are fucking stupid aren't you.

How does it feel to be led around on a leash?

Here boy. Fetch. Fetch the stick. Good boy. Here's a biscuit.
WTF?? Why would I be jealous that you have a pool? :confused: And what difference does it make which party you belong to? You still sound like a brain-dead rightwinger. I mean, seriously, what kind of nut spends a day of his vacation posting 150 times in a thread he doesn't care about? :cuckoo:
Here boy. Fetch the stick. Good boy. Good little Progressive Marxist. Fetch.

You are a well trained Marxist. You bring the stick back. Fetch boy Fetch.

Have another biscuit. Good boy.

He was obviously talking about assassination.

Trump, the master of innuendo, implants the thought - and then blames others for misinterpreting his meaning.
:cuckoo:

I looked up and found all sorts of true threats against Romney when he was running in 2012. Wonder if all these that infer something because it's what they want to believe actually said a damn thing about those against Romney.

Was it Obama making the threats, you mouth-breathing retard?

Trump was reaching out to democrats who are gun owners and letting them know a vote for Hitlery is a vote to take their guns. If you want to keep the 2nd amendment intact, vote for trump.

You've gotta be a first-class moron to think that anyone's "taking your guns" in the current U.S. political climate. Even a president can't accomplish this if she wanted to. And she doesn't want to.

You're probably one of those idiots who made excuses for him when he said McCain's not a hero, we too seldom use nukes, we should sell out NATO allies and kill terrorists' families.
Too bad for you he never said those things. Fail.

Um, yeah, he did.

Welcome to the post-factual democracy where Trump says something plain as day on live TV, and his supporters deny it:

Donald Trump: John McCain is not a war hero - video

I can parse words just like you LWNJ's do. You posted "McCain's not a hero." Your link says "John McCain is not a war hero."

You lied.

Right, that's a significant difference. LMAO!

Trump, the master of innuendo, implants the thought - and then blames others for misinterpreting his meaning.

I looked up and found all sorts of true threats against Romney when he was running in 2012. Wonder if all these that infer something because it's what they want to believe actually said a damn thing about those against Romney.

Irrelevant. They were direct threats not something you infer as one because you're too stupid to understand what he meant and has said he meant.

Irrelevant. They were direct threats not something you infer as one because you're too stupid to understand what he meant and has said he meant.

Okay, enlighten me on what he meant by "well the 2nd amendment people may be able to do something, I don't know."

You've gotta be a first-class moron to think that anyone's "taking your guns" in the current U.S. political climate. Even a president can't accomplish this if she wanted to. And she doesn't want to.
dude, it's fking politics, he is looking for crossovers. And how does one actually know this? Funny. it is what it is, and it was Trump's intentions.

Okay, enlighten me on what he meant by "well the 2nd amendment people may be able to do something, I don't know."

Before I do, answer a question. In your best estimate, how many of the 320 million individuals in the U.S. would you say own at least 1 firearm?

The operative phrase. "The Trump "campaign!"

Breaking live on CNN.

Trump under losing lights.

Reservations are prepared at club fed.

Fucking gullible.

Let me know when he's prosecuted.

No one said he was going to be prosecuted, that's for the little people. Now if one of his angry minions act out and shoot someone, he could find himself in deep doo doo.

Wow what a robot....he let's Clinton Scott free, but says Trump is too big....look at you own candidate who never pays for her crimes
The operative phrase. "The Trump "campaign!"

Breaking live on CNN.

Trump under losing lights.

Reservations are prepared at club fed.

Fucking gullible.

Let me know when he's prosecuted.

No one said he was going to be prosecuted, that's for the little people. Now if one of his angry minions act out and shoot someone, he could find himself in deep doo doo.

Wow what a robot....he let's Clinton Scott free, but says Trump is too big....look at you own candidate who never pays for her crimes
Absolutely, by the way, for what crimes has Hillary been convicted?
None,
But then, when has she ever actually been investigated by someone other than a friend of the family.

She's friends with Ken Starr, and Trey Gowdy, and the rest of the Republicans in Congress?? They seem to hate her.

Hillary has faced multiple investigations by people who would give their eye teeth to "lock her up". They spent $100 million dollars trying to find something, anything to nail her with and NOTHING.

The Congress can not lock anybody up and the Justice Department only indicts Republicans.

Before I do, answer a question. In your best estimate, how many of the 320 million individuals in the U.S. would you say own at least 1 firearm?

Less than one third. And I don't need to guess. There are such things as facts.

Number of households with guns on the decline, study shows

Absolutely, by the way, for what crimes has Hillary been convicted?
None,
But then, when has she ever actually been investigated by someone other than a friend of the family.

She's friends with Ken Starr, and Trey Gowdy, and the rest of the Republicans in Congress?? They seem to hate her.

Hillary has faced multiple investigations by people who would give their eye teeth to "lock her up". They spent $100 million dollars trying to find something, anything to nail her with and NOTHING.

The Congress can not lock anybody up and the Justice Department only indicts Republicans.

No but they can conduct hearings and provide findings to the justice Department.

LOL @ justice department only indicts republicans. A Republican FBI director said no prosecutor could make a case against Hillary. You're stupid.

Funny thing is you provided a fact for a question I didn't ask. I specifically said INDIVIDUALS not households. There is a difference.

dude, it's fking politics, he is looking for crossovers. And how does one actually know this? Funny. it is what it is, and it was Trump's intentions.

And he sucks at politics, according to the polls. So long as he keeps trying these attempts at "humor", he'll lose historically red states.

Poll: Clinton leads Trump in Georgia

Funny thing is you provided a fact for a question I didn't ask. I specifically said INDIVIDUALS not households. There is a difference.

From the article:

"According to the latest General Social Survey, 32 percent of Americans either own a firearm themselves or live with someone who does, which ties a record low set in 2010."

My answer was "less than 1/3rd" and I'm 100% correct.

Forum List

Back