Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

Confused?

Don thin so.

Everyone Ive known for years have owned firearms Joe.

Yes, I'm sure all your friends have tiny dicks, too.

Heller is about DC Joe.

You a racist?

Don't want blacks to protect themselves?

Guns don't protect anyone. A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy. You've bought into the NRA's Big Lie.

You can't just rewrite history Joe.

Shall not be infringed.

Well Regulated Militia. They didn't arm the Indians or the Slaves. History is not your friend here.

Scalia is being sodomized by Satan, and the Second will be about Militias again.

Disagreed, but thanks for confirming the far Left really does want to confiscate our guns.

Your position is the typical one of LWers; that the Federal government grants our rights and that our rights are limited by the Constitution. This is obviously wrong as anyone who knows history recognizes.

The Constitution limits the Federal government. Period. Finito. End of story. I know you and other Left Wingers don't agree, but that's the way it is.

Guy, there are no rights. Any fool who thinks he has "Rights" needs to look up "Japanese-Americans, 1942".

What we have are privileges that society - through the government - lets you have. What you gun nuts have managed to do is bully the rest of us into putting up with your fetish, but eventually, we are all going to get sick and tired of watching children being rolled out in body bags.

Only the Second Amendment? Don't you mean you think the entire Constitution of the United States of America is invalid because it was written by "a bunch of slave rapists who didn't want to pay their taxes"?

I'm guessing you're the type of cowardly wuss who will piss all over the Constitution, but when confronted, you'll use the Constitution to cover your ass.

No, guy, I recognize the wisdom that the "Constitution is not a Suicide Pact." When you have 32,000 deaths, 70,000 injuries, 270 BILLION in economic losses every year linked to your weird little fetish, some of us just get fed up with it.

When you have police who have to arm themselves like soldiers because they are terrified of you gun nuts, I frankly don't feel particularly free.

One hijacking kills thousands of people, we change the whole way we do air travel. Gun nuts kill tens of thousands every year, and you whacks say, "Well, 230 years ago, some slave rapists who shit in a chamber pot said we could have guns!!!!" like that's a fucking argument.

You see, if we were writing the constitution today, most people would think due process of law and freedom of speech were still pretty good ideas. Arming crazy people with machine guns, not so much.

You're late.

You're grasping for straws.

Non story.

Fail.

Don't care.

Not voting for either of them.

Both incapable of leading the country
147 posts in little over a day in one thread by someone who says he doesn't care.

:lmao:
I'm on vacation Slick.

This is rare. I couldn't pass on the opportunity to ridicule this bullshit story.

You!? 17000 posts later are lecturing me!

Save it Slick.

It's a bullshit story. We ALL know it.

I don't come here for enlightenment.

I come here to poke a stick at a beehive.

No! I don't care.

Here! Fetch the ball.
LOLOL

My 17K+ posts are over almost a 5 year period, spanning 100's of threads.

That comes to about 10 posts per day on average.

Meanwhile, you have 147 posts (and counting) in little over 1 day -- in a thread you moronically claim you don't care about.

Even worse -- you actually admit you're on vacation! :ack-1:

You really should look into getting a life. <smh>
Fuck you asshole.
Sorry, not interested. This is how you spend your vacation? Trolling for dates on a political forum?? :ack-1:

I'm back to work tomorrow.

This is not where I've been.

Asshole.
What difference does it make? You still posted about 150 posts in little over a day in a thread you claim you don't care about. So either you're lying or your demented, or a combo of the two. You sound like a rightwinger so I'm inclined to lean toward the latter.
Trolling for dates.

Demented. Yes you are.

Jealous that I can lounge in my pool and fuck with Progressive Marxists who monitor internet use of other people?

Look Slick. Who are you to call someone a liar.

I have been a registered Democrat for a long time.

After spending 8 months watching you Marxists foam at the mouth made me realize I despise both parties and registered as an Independent.

Right winger? You truly are fucking stupid aren't you.

How does it feel to be led around on a leash?

Here boy. Fetch. Fetch the stick. Good boy. Here's a biscuit.

Confused?

Don thin so.

Everyone Ive known for years have owned firearms Joe.

Yes, I'm sure all your friends have tiny dicks, too.

Heller is about DC Joe.

You a racist?

Don't want blacks to protect themselves?

Guns don't protect anyone. A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy. You've bought into the NRA's Big Lie.

You can't just rewrite history Joe.

Shall not be infringed.

Well Regulated Militia. They didn't arm the Indians or the Slaves. History is not your friend here.

Scalia is being sodomized by Satan, and the Second will be about Militias again.
Look at Joe. Tiny dick insults.

My feelings. What to do.

Your penis fetish is your business.

Your bullshit is old and stale, Joe.

Last edited:

How the fuck can you republicans defend this? He said maybe the second amendment people can take care of it and that will be a horrible day. If it was about voting, wouldn't that be a good day??? It means that he believes that the second amendment people may kill HIllary. That is the only way it could be.
Bullshit. Hillary is one person, even as president she wouldn't be able to confiscate guns. I believe he meant it more in terms of standing up to tyranny, what the founders warned us against.

Your view is stupid and twisted, which is about all the left is good for these days.

No, guy, I recognize the wisdom that the "Constitution is not a Suicide Pact." When you have 32,000 deaths, 70,000 injuries, 270 BILLION in economic losses every year linked to your weird little fetish, some of us just get fed up with it.

When you have police who have to arm themselves like soldiers because they are terrified of you gun nuts, I frankly don't feel particularly free.

One hijacking kills thousands of people, we change the whole way we do air travel. Gun nuts kill tens of thousands every year, and you whacks say, "Well, 230 years ago, some slave rapists who shit in a chamber pot said we could have guns!!!!" like that's a fucking argument.

You see, if we were writing the constitution today, most people would think due process of law and freedom of speech were still pretty good ideas. Arming crazy people with machine guns, not so much.
Translation: Yes, DW, you are correct.

Nice straw man with "Arming crazy people with machine guns". Were you the Drama Queen in the school play?

Translation: Yes, DW, you are correct.

Nice straw man with "Arming crazy people with machine guns". Were you the Drama Queen in the school play?

Sandy Hook- 26 dead.
Orlando - 49 Dead
VA Tech - 32 Dead
Aurora - 17 Dead

Uh,no, guy, I wish I was being dramatic. But you'll probably go into some fetishist crap about how it's 'not technically a machine gun' or some such shit while standing ankle deep in blood.

I wonder, if they broadcast pictures of crime scene and autopsy photos from Sandy Hook every time a Second Amendment Nut got on TV and spewed shit about the "Founding Fathers", if that would finally shame your side into silence.

This is what you posted.

"Is that the investigation that saw 130+ administration officials go to federal prison?"

I am still LMFAO.

As I said in an earlier post, you were correct about Iran Contra. I was correct about 138 officials getting their collective asses handed to them by law enforcement.

You are correct as soon as you post a list of 138 Reagan Administration officials that were sent to federal prison.

From the article: "138 Reagan administration officials had been convicted, had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations."
Isn't that enough?

In the English language, sent to federal prison does not mean convicted, indicted, or investigated. It means serving time in a federal prison. Give it up, you lose.

The loser is whoever had to live under Reagan corruption and dishonesty, as evident.

The Democrats in Congress tried to stop Reagan in his fight to defeat worldwide Communism, but they failed and he won. If he had lost, we would be posting in Russian.

As I said in an earlier post, you were correct about Iran Contra. I was correct about 138 officials getting their collective asses handed to them by law enforcement.

You are correct as soon as you post a list of 138 Reagan Administration officials that were sent to federal prison.

From the article: "138 Reagan administration officials had been convicted, had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations."
Isn't that enough?

In the English language, sent to federal prison does not mean convicted, indicted, or investigated. It means serving time in a federal prison. Give it up, you lose.

The loser is whoever had to live under Reagan corruption and dishonesty, as evident.

Obama Administration officials charged, convicted, or imprisoned = 0

Republicans keep telling you that this is because Obama won't investigate his own people, but Republicans have been investigating them too, and no one has come up with anything, and yet the Republicans keep telling everyone how dishonest, corrupt and immoral that Obama and his staff are.

Congress does not charge, convict or imprison anyone. That is up to the Dept of Justice, and they don't investigate any Democrats. They do investigate Republicans and convict them. In the past an independent prosecutor would be appointed by the DOJ, but that option no longer exists.

Isn't that enough?

The Democrats in Congress tried to stop Reagan in his fight to defeat worldwide Communism, but they failed and he won. If he had lost, we would be posting in Russian.
BULLSHIT!

Isn't that enough?

BULLSHIT!

I guess an ignorant dipshit like you never heard of the Boland Amendments. Look it up dumbass.

How the fuck can you republicans defend this? He said maybe the second amendment people can take care of it and that will be a horrible day. If it was about voting, wouldn't that be a good day??? It means that he believes that the second amendment people may kill HIllary. That is the only way it could be.

I can defend it by finishing his statement. But I'll tell you what, that will be a horrible day, if -- if -- Hillary gets to put her judges in."

Elizabeth Landers @ElizLanders

Just in from @jimsciutto: Secret Service official confirms to@CNN that agency has spoken to Trump campaign regarding 2nd Amendment comments

11:37 AM - 10 Aug 2016

1h
Just in from @jimsciutto: Secret Service official confirms to@CNN that agency has spoken to Trump campaign regarding 2nd Amendment comments

Follow

MORE: The campaign told US Secret Service that Trump did not intend to incite violence.

11:41 AM - 10 Aug 2016

Follow
Don Lemon

[emoji818]@donlemon

Secret Service official confirms to #CNN they've had multiple conversations w/ #trump camp regarding his #2A comments.@cnnbrk @CNNTonight

11:47 AM - 10 Aug 2016 · Manhattan, NY, United States
The operative phrase. "The Trump "campaign!"

Breaking live on CNN.

Trump under losing lights.

Reservations are prepared at club fed.

Fucking gullible.

Let me know when he's prosecuted.

No one said he was going to be prosecuted, that's for the little people. Now if one of his angry minions act out and shoot someone, he could find himself in deep doo doo.

Wow what a robot....he let's Clinton Scott free, but says Trump is too big....look at you own candidate who never pays for her crimes

11:37 AM - 10 Aug 2016

1h

Follow

MORE: The campaign told US Secret Service that Trump did not intend to incite violence.

11:41 AM - 10 Aug 2016

Follow
Don Lemon

[emoji818]@donlemon

Secret Service official confirms to #CNN they've had multiple conversations w/ #trump camp regarding his #2A comments.@cnnbrk @CNNTonight

11:47 AM - 10 Aug 2016 · Manhattan, NY, United States

Breaking live on CNN.

Fucking gullible.

No one said he was going to be prosecuted, that's for the little people. Now if one of his angry minions act out and shoot someone, he could find himself in deep doo doo.

Wow what a robot....he let's Clinton Scott free, but says Trump is too big....look at you own candidate who never pays for her crimes
Absolutely, by the way, for what crimes has Hillary been convicted?
None,
But then, when has she ever actually been investigated by someone other than a friend of the family.

She's friends with Ken Starr, and Trey Gowdy, and the rest of the Republicans in Congress?? They seem to hate her.

Hillary has faced multiple investigations by people who would give their eye teeth to "lock her up". They spent $100 million dollars trying to find something, anything to nail her with and NOTHING.

Did Donald Trump suggest killing Hillary Clinton?

No.

Wouldn't gun owners voting to keep Hillary out of office = good day from his point of view? Why did he say Horrible in this context? This context means he wants someone to KILL HILLARY. There's no two ways around it.
Crazy Donald informed his audience, there's "nothing you can do," then continues with, "maybe there is," speaking to the gun nuts. Finishes by pointing out, "that'll be a horrible day." :ack-1:

There's no question of his intent. He needs to be in a straight jacket, not the White House.
Took a page from Shrillary's play-book from 2008, did he?

No, I watched the video, repeatedly, and did not hear either an open call nor an implication nor veiled suggestion of doing harm.

The Liberal element in the Lamestream Media, however, ensure that you hear what they want you to hear.

In actuality, or in post facto analysis.
:itsok:

Breaking live on CNN.

Fucking gullible.

Breaking live on CNN.

Fucking gullible.

Absolutely, by the way, for what crimes has Hillary been convicted?
None,
But then, when has she ever actually been investigated by someone other than a friend of the family.

She's friends with Ken Starr, and Trey Gowdy, and the rest of the Republicans in Congress?? They seem to hate her.

Hillary has faced multiple investigations by people who would give their eye teeth to "lock her up". They spent $100 million dollars trying to find something, anything to nail her with and NOTHING.
and after the evidence was erased by hillary, and the remaining findings were forwarded, where exactly was the final determination made?
she is s piece of shit and you know it.

147 posts in little over a day in one thread by someone who says he doesn't care.

I'm on vacation Slick.

This is rare. I couldn't pass on the opportunity to ridicule this bullshit story.

You!? 17000 posts later are lecturing me!

Save it Slick.

It's a bullshit story. We ALL know it.

I don't come here for enlightenment.

I come here to poke a stick at a beehive.

No! I don't care.

Here! Fetch the ball.
LOLOL

My 17K+ posts are over almost a 5 year period, spanning 100's of threads.

That comes to about 10 posts per day on average.

Meanwhile, you have 147 posts (and counting) in little over 1 day -- in a thread you moronically claim you don't care about.

Even worse -- you actually admit you're on vacation! :ack-1:

You really should look into getting a life. <smh>
Fuck you asshole.
Sorry, not interested. This is how you spend your vacation? Trolling for dates on a political forum?? :ack-1:

I'm back to work tomorrow.

This is not where I've been.

Asshole.
What difference does it make? You still posted about 150 posts in little over a day in a thread you claim you don't care about. So either you're lying or your demented, or a combo of the two. You sound like a rightwinger so I'm inclined to lean toward the latter.
Trolling for dates.

Demented. Yes you are.

Jealous that I can lounge in my pool and fuck with Progressive Marxists who monitor internet use of other people?

Look Slick. Who are you to call someone a liar.

I have been a registered Democrat for a long time.

After spending 8 months watching you Marxists foam at the mouth made me realize I despise both parties and registered as an Independent.

Right winger? You truly are fucking stupid aren't you.

How does it feel to be led around on a leash?

Here boy. Fetch. Fetch the stick. Good boy. Here's a biscuit.
WTF?? Why would I be jealous that you have a pool? :confused: And what difference does it make which party you belong to? You still sound like a brain-dead rightwinger. I mean, seriously, what kind of nut spends a day of his vacation posting 150 times in a thread he doesn't care about? :cuckoo:

and after the evidence was erased by hillary, and the remaining findings were forwarded, where exactly was the final determination made?

You don't know any of this. This is just rumours with no evidence of anything. Rumours started by Republicans.

The findings of the Congressional Committees CLEARED HER of any wrongdoing - EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. Congress has never recommended charging her - not even once. I know you idiots think that one more investigation is sure to get her, but for 10 years I've been hearing how she's going to jail any minute, and I'm still waiting.

Ken Starr wasn't a Congressional Committee. He was a Special Prosecutor hired by the Republican Party to GET THE CLINTONS. He couldn't do it either.

Whistleblowers have lined up to turn on Nixon, and Reagan, but no one turns on the Clintons Somebody, somewhere must have something on them, if they are so very guilty. But no, no turn coats, no evidence, no recommendations for charges. Just Republican lies.

You don't know any of this. This is just rumours with no evidence of anything. Rumours started by Republicans.

The findings of the Congressional Committees CLEARED HER of any wrongdoing - EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. Congress has never recommended charging her - not even once. I know you idiots think that one more investigation is sure to get her, but for 10 years I've been hearing how she's going to jail any minute, and I'm still waiting.

Ken Starr wasn't a Congressional Committee. He was a Special Prosecutor hired by the Republican Party to GET THE CLINTONS. He couldn't do it either.

Whistleblowers have lined up to turn on Nixon, and Reagan, but no one turns on the Clintons Somebody, somewhere must have something on them, if they are so very guilty. But no, no turn coats, no evidence, no recommendations for charges. Just Republican lies.
Ken Star also was not investigating hillary, now was he?

Forum List

Back