Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

Trump was reaching out to democrats who are gun owners and letting them know a vote for Hitlery is a vote to take their guns. If you want to keep the 2nd amendment intact, vote for trump.

You've gotta be a first-class moron to think that anyone's "taking your guns" in the current U.S. political climate. Even a president can't accomplish this if she wanted to. And she doesn't want to.
dude, it's fking politics, he is looking for crossovers. And how does one actually know this? Funny. it is what it is, and it was Trump's intentions.

And he sucks at politics, according to the polls. So long as he keeps trying these attempts at "humor", he'll lose historically red states.

Poll: Clinton leads Trump in Georgia
I don't want a politician. So it appears I have that piece down well eh? he's a business man. And he isn't establishment. And he is smarter than Hitlery by thousands.

Wow what a robot....he let's Clinton Scott free, but says Trump is too big....look at you own candidate who never pays for her crimes
Wow what a robot....he let's Clinton Scott free, but says Trump is too big....look at you own candidate who never pays for her crimes
Absolutely, by the way, for what crimes has Hillary been convicted?
None,
But then, when has she ever actually been investigated by someone other than a friend of the family.

She's friends with Ken Starr, and Trey Gowdy, and the rest of the Republicans in Congress?? They seem to hate her.

Hillary has faced multiple investigations by people who would give their eye teeth to "lock her up". They spent $100 million dollars trying to find something, anything to nail her with and NOTHING.

The Congress can not lock anybody up and the Justice Department only indicts Republicans.

No but they can conduct hearings and provide findings to the justice Department.

LOL @ justice department only indicts republicans. A Republican FBI director said no prosecutor could make a case against Hillary. You're stupid.

I had no idea that Director Comey knew what ALL of the prosecutors would or would not do. Perhaps he was referring to the prosecutors in the Obama Justice Department. He did make it crystal clear that Hillary was a lying sack of dog squeeze in her public statements about her emails.

Irrelevant. They were direct threats not something you infer as one because you're too stupid to understand what he meant and has said he meant.

Okay, enlighten me on what he meant by "well the 2nd amendment people may be able to do something, I don't know."

Before I do, answer a question. In your best estimate, how many of the 320 million individuals in the U.S. would you say own at least 1 firearm?

Less than one third. And I don't need to guess. There are such things as facts.

Number of households with guns on the decline, study shows

Funny thing is you provided a fact for a question I didn't ask. I specifically said INDIVIDUALS not households. There is a difference.

From the article:

"According to the latest General Social Survey, 32 percent of Americans either own a firearm themselves or live with someone who does, which ties a record low set in 2010."

My answer was "less than 1/3rd" and I'm 100% correct.

Pew Research puts it at 37%. I can use your number, though, and answer the question about what he meant despite Trump himself saying what he meant.

Of the 320 million people in the U.S., approximately 75%, or 240 million are over 18. Despite some states allowing the possession of certain firearms by someone less than 18, we'll stick with 18 since by that age, everyone can in all states. Using your 32% number, that comes to just shy of 77 million INDIVIDUALS. Looking at the 2012 election results, the winner received only 66 million INDIVIDUAL votes. Last time I looked, 77 million was greater than 66 million. Since 77 million actually possess/own firearms, one could logically conclude that they support the 2nd amendment.

To answer your question, whether or not it worked out that way, there are more people that support the 2nd amendment based on their ownership of guns than the winning candidate in the most recent election received in votes. What that says about Trump's comment, just like he explained, it that POLITICALLY supporters of the 2nd amendment can make a difference when it comes to voting. The numbers don't lie. However, a political hack like you refuses to acknowledge the FACT I provided because you're a hack and want to believe he meant something other than what the numbers and the one explaining it have said.

I don't want a politician. So it appears I have that piece down well eh? he's a business man. And he isn't establishment. And he is smarter than Hitlery by thousands.

He's not a businessman. He's a reality TV star, a conman, and a liar. He made $40 million dollars going bankrupt. He promoted himself with the lie that Obama wasn't an American. And you think he's smart and a good idea for the country?

The rest of the world thinks the American voters have lost their minds.

He's not a businessman. He's a reality TV star, a conman, and a liar. He made $40 million dollars going bankrupt. He promoted himself with the lie that Obama wasn't an American. And you think he's smart and a good idea for the country?

The rest of the world thinks the American voters have lost their minds.

The rest of the world can't vote in our elections, yet.

He was obviously talking about assassination.

Trump, the master of innuendo, implants the thought - and then blames others for misinterpreting his meaning.
:cuckoo:

I looked up and found all sorts of true threats against Romney when he was running in 2012. Wonder if all these that infer something because it's what they want to believe actually said a damn thing about those against Romney.

Was it Obama making the threats, you mouth-breathing retard?

He's made tons, one was threading sea n Hannity and another was telling his supporters to.bring a gun to a.knife fight

Trump, the master of innuendo, implants the thought - and then blames others for misinterpreting his meaning.

I looked up and found all sorts of true threats against Romney when he was running in 2012. Wonder if all these that infer something because it's what they want to believe actually said a damn thing about those against Romney.

He's made tons, one was threading sea n Hannity and another was telling his supporters to.bring a gun to a.knife fight
metaphors too difficult for you?

Oh, the it's a metaphor when someone you support says something but a threat when the other guy does it excuse?

Has any liberal actually posted the exact words where Trump supposedly told someone to kill Hillary Clinton. I have seen a lot of interpretations, projections, and 'read between the lines' BS, but what I haven't seen yet is Trump saying people should physically terminate Hillary's life.

...for which, again, I can't understand why this has NOT been moved to 'Conspiracy Theories'.

:rolleyes:

Oh, the it's a metaphor when someone you support says something but a threat when the other guy does it excuse?
there was no metaphor in what donald trump said

but when discussing political arguments and you say 'bring a gun to a knife fight' the meaning of the metaphor is clear.

pretending it's not is dishonest - which is not to say that you cant have disagreement with using a metaphor involving violence

Has any liberal actually posted the exact words where Trump supposedly told someone to kill Hillary Clinton. I have seen a lot of interpretations, projections, and 'read between the lines' BS, but what I haven't seen yet is Trump saying people should physically terminate Hillary's life.

...for which, again, I can't understand why this has NOT been moved to 'Conspiracy Theories'.

:rolleyes:
you are dishonest

there was no metaphor in what donald trump said

but when discussing political arguments and you say 'bring a gun to a knife fight' the meaning of the metaphor is clear.

pretending it's not is dishonest - which is not to say that you cant have disagreement with using a metaphor involving violence

So, yes, is your answer to having a double standard.

you are dishonest

HOW am I dishonest? I am asking a legitimate, sincere question! Has anyone posted Trump's exact words where he called for someone to kill Hillary?

Telling 2nd Amendment supporters they can stop Hillary from instituting any of her liberal anti-gun agenda is hardly a call for someone to kill her. When someone mentions '2nd Amendment people / supporters I immediately think of the NRA, a huge 2nd Amendment lobbying organization.

IMO, you have to be rabidly anti-Trump and actively seeing to knit-pick any tiny issue to come up with so negative as him supposedly calling for Hillary's murder. It's 'over the top'.

So again, HOW am I being dishonest by asking Libs to support their accusation with evidence?

you are dishonest

HOW am I dishonest? I am asking a legitimate, sincere question! Has anyone posted Trump's exact words where he called for someone to kill Hillary?

Telling 2nd Amendment supporters they can stop Hillary from instituting any of her liberal anti-gun agenda is hardly a call for someone to kill her. When someone mentions '2nd Amendment people / supporters I immediately think of the NRA, a huge 2nd Amendment lobbying organization.

IMO, you have to be rabidly anti-Trump and actively seeing to knit-pick any tiny issue to come up with so negative as him supposedly calling for Hillary's murder. It's 'over the top'.

So again, HOW am I being dishonest by asking Libs to support their accusation with evidence?
dishonest or stupid, your choice. there is no honest way to claim that you don't see the allusion assassination, unless you are just stupid.

Okay, enlighten me on what he meant by "well the 2nd amendment people may be able to do something, I don't know."

Before I do, answer a question. In your best estimate, how many of the 320 million individuals in the U.S. would you say own at least 1 firearm?

Funny thing is you provided a fact for a question I didn't ask. I specifically said INDIVIDUALS not households. There is a difference.

From the article:

"According to the latest General Social Survey, 32 percent of Americans either own a firearm themselves or live with someone who does, which ties a record low set in 2010."

Pew Research puts it at 37%. I can use your number, though, and answer the question about what he meant despite Trump himself saying what he meant.

Of the 320 million people in the U.S., approximately 75%, or 240 million are over 18. Despite some states allowing the possession of certain firearms by someone less than 18, we'll stick with 18 since by that age, everyone can in all states. Using your 32% number, that comes to just shy of 77 million INDIVIDUALS. Looking at the 2012 election results, the winner received only 66 million INDIVIDUAL votes. Last time I looked, 77 million was greater than 66 million. Since 77 million actually possess/own firearms, one could logically conclude that they support the 2nd amendment.

To answer your question, whether or not it worked out that way, there are more people that support the 2nd amendment based on their ownership of guns than the winning candidate in the most recent election received in votes. What that says about Trump's comment, just like he explained, it that POLITICALLY supporters of the 2nd amendment can make a difference when it comes to voting. The numbers don't lie. However, a political hack like you refuses to acknowledge the FACT I provided because you're a hack and want to believe he meant something other than what the numbers and the one explaining it have said.

Does Pew Research have a link? Or are you just cherrypicking and refusing to provide evidence?

There's another error in your thinking. Not everyone owns guns because they think they need to overthrow the government some day. To most, they're recreational items (hunting, target shooting, etc.). I own a shotgun, but I think the 2nd Amendment is a laughable anachronism. It was written at a time when farmer militias could help turn the tide of a war. Those days are long gone. There should be no more of a "right" to own a gun than there should be a "right" to own a golf club. It's stupid.

you are dishonest

I guess 90% of the country is rabidly anti-Trump then.

That should tell you something. Very few people are unclear about what he meant, jokingly or not jokingly.

From the article:

Does Pew Research have a link? Or are you just cherrypicking and refusing to provide evidence?

There's another error in your thinking. Not everyone owns guns because they think they need to overthrow the government some day. To most, they're recreational items (hunting, target shooting, etc.). I own a shotgun, but I think the 2nd Amendment is a laughable anachronism. It was written at a time when farmer militias could help turn the tide of a war. Those days are long gone. There should be no more of a "right" to own a gun than there should be a "right" to own a golf club. It's stupid.

I can if you really need to me to do so. It won't change anything since I used YOUR number and not the one Pew reported. Still want it?

Never said why they owned them just that they DID. Trump doesn't know the foolish way you think. What I proved is that his statement, as he claimed, was that of a political action in voting.

So you hate the Constitution and what it says?

You do have a right to own a golf club if you so choose. Interesting how you idiots say people have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness until someone wants the liberty to pursue happiness in a manner you don't like.

you are dishonest

That should tell you something. Very few people are unclear about what he meant, jokingly or not jokingly.

So you're a mind reader now?

dishonest or stupid, your choice. there is no honest way to claim that you don't see the allusion assassination, unless you are just stupid.

SO, you can't produce any such verbiage, no such words, no such statement from Trump.

Thank you for admitting that.

It is not that I am being dishonest. It is you are being rabidly partisan in your own interpretation / projection of what Trump said.

----------

SECRET SERVICE: "Mr. Trump, what did you mean by your comment?"

TRUMP: "I meant that 2nd Amendment people / advocates like the NRA could unify and oppose Hillary politically."

SECRET SERVICE: "Thank you for your time, sir."

DONE! 'NUFF SAID!

Thank you again for confirming there are NO words, no comments, calling for Hillary's murder....and I accept you apology for calling me names. I will credit it to your unstable emotional state.

Please provide a link to the poll showing 90% of Americans think Trump was calling for Hillary's assassination...or admit you 'EXTREMELY EXAGGERATED'!

Forum List

Back