Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

Make a public threat and you'll find out for sure.

"Threatening the president of the United States is a specific crime, carrying a maximum penalty of five years in prison and $250,000 in fines. The Secret Service even has a dedicated team called the Internet Threat Desk. A spokesperson told the Daily Dot that the agency constantly monitors social media for potential threats but declined to share any specifics. And yes, there’s an illustrious history of Americans ending up in prison for tweeted threats toward the president.

In 2013, North Carolina man Donte Jamar Sims was sentenced to six months in prison for tweets like “Ima Assassinate president Obama this evening!” When Alabaman Jarvis Britton tweeted “I think we could get the president with cyanide! #MakeItSlow” in 2012, he got off with just a visit from the Secret Service. But he posted similar tweets a few months later, and he ended up with a year-long prison sentence. Ohioan Daniel Temple is currently serving a 16-month term for tweets like “so I gotta kill barack obama first.” Trolls threatening Obama's new Twitter account may end up in jail
Are you still insisting this a threat.

You really need to move on.

Thanks, but I don't need any advice from you.

But you do.need some intelligence, work on that first

LOL, the closest you'll ever get to a brainstorm is a little drizzle.

You can't even think....you need the huff post for all you talking points

Hey! act your age.....senile.

Elizabeth Landers @ElizLanders

Just in from @jimsciutto: Secret Service official confirms to@CNN that agency has spoken to Trump campaign regarding 2nd Amendment comments

11:37 AM - 10 Aug 2016

1h
Just in from @jimsciutto: Secret Service official confirms to@CNN that agency has spoken to Trump campaign regarding 2nd Amendment comments

Follow

MORE: The campaign told US Secret Service that Trump did not intend to incite violence.

11:41 AM - 10 Aug 2016

Follow
Don Lemon

✔@donlemon

Secret Service official confirms to #CNN they've had multiple conversations w/ #trump camp regarding his #2A comments.@cnnbrk @CNNTonight

11:47 AM - 10 Aug 2016 · Manhattan, NY, United States
The operative phrase. "The Trump "campaign!"

Breaking live on CNN.

Trump under kleig lights.

Reservations are prepared at club fed.

Fucking gullible.

Let me know when he's prosecuted.

Last edited:
@GabbyGiffords says all Americans should "unambiguously condemn" Trump's remarks and "the violence t

Spot on Gabby

ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics)
2 mins ago - View on Twitter
.@GabbyGiffords says all Americans should "unambiguously condemn" Trump's remarks and "the violence they insinuate."
pic.twitter.com/QL5aCV3Hx…

I also condemn trump for suggesting violence..This is a democracy, we don't do this shit.

I saw no suggestion of violence in what Trump said.
so are you stupid or dishonest?

1h

Follow

MORE: The campaign told US Secret Service that Trump did not intend to incite violence.

Follow
Don Lemon

✔@donlemon

Secret Service official confirms to #CNN they've had multiple conversations w/ #trump camp regarding his #2A comments.@cnnbrk @CNNTonight

Breaking live on CNN.

Trump under losing lights.

Fucking gullible.

No one said he was going to be prosecuted, that's for the little people. Now if one of his angry minions act out and shoot someone, he could find himself in deep doo doo.

1h

Follow

Follow
Don Lemon

✔@donlemon

Breaking live on CNN.

Fucking gullible.

No one said he was going to be prosecuted, that's for the little people. Now if one of his angry minions act out and shoot someone, he could find himself in deep doo doo.

Wow what a robot....he let's Clinton Scott free, but says Trump is too big....look at you own candidate who never pays for her crimes

I suppose that we can look forward to a few days of "clarifications" from his minder.

At least it will give Mr Khan a break.
Ahhh, Mr. Khan; the gentleman who has claimed that there is no such thing as Sharia Law, even though in the 1980's he claimed there was. Mr. Khan is using what is called, "taqqiya," misdirection (lies) to infidels to protect the religion.
No, this is Mr Khan the American father of an American war hero. He got sick of trump dissing his dead sons memory.

Trump NEVER dissed Khan's dead sons memory.
Trump dissed all Muslims, including Mr Khans son. Do you not realise the anger this has caused ?

I'm not white, therefore incapable of racism according to the Soft Bigotry Of Low Expectations. Now apologize and then kiss my redskin ass.

You think your color excuses racism? You're ignorant as well.
No, I'm saying my color makes racism impossible because I lack the power to discriminate. It's your doctrine, not ours. Live with it.
Like I said, thanks for the validation of your ignorance.
Are you serious.

He has you by the balls and you are turning blue.

They said you were a great asset. I corrected them and said they were off by two letters.
Compliments won't get you anywhere.

OMG, this is unreal. Trump, the master of innuendo, hinting at assassinating Hillary Clinton. It sounded like much more than just a veiled threat.

Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both
Only to an idiot would that sound like a direct threat to Hillary.
considering he mentioned the second, it is clear that he is suggesting the second could be used for its intended purpose.
Not going to give you schooling you missed but its not impossible for you to do some research and find out for yourself.

Make a public threat and you'll find out for sure.

"Threatening the president of the United States is a specific crime, carrying a maximum penalty of five years in prison and $250,000 in fines. The Secret Service even has a dedicated team called the Internet Threat Desk. A spokesperson told the Daily Dot that the agency constantly monitors social media for potential threats but declined to share any specifics. And yes, there’s an illustrious history of Americans ending up in prison for tweeted threats toward the president.

In 2013, North Carolina man Donte Jamar Sims was sentenced to six months in prison for tweets like “Ima Assassinate president Obama this evening!” When Alabaman Jarvis Britton tweeted “I think we could get the president with cyanide! #MakeItSlow” in 2012, he got off with just a visit from the Secret Service. But he posted similar tweets a few months later, and he ended up with a year-long prison sentence. Ohioan Daniel Temple is currently serving a 16-month term for tweets like “so I gotta kill barack obama first.” Trolls threatening Obama's new Twitter account may end up in jail
Are you still insisting this a threat.

You really need to move on.

Thanks, but I don't need any advice from you.

But you do.need some intelligence, work on that first

LOL, the closest you'll ever get to a brainstorm is a little drizzle.

You can't even think....you need the huff post for all you talking points
That's not it.

We have him under pressure and he's falling down.

Free subscription to life alert for him?

He should have VA benefits.

OMG, this is unreal. Trump, the master of innuendo, hinting at assassinating Hillary Clinton. It sounded like much more than just a veiled threat.

Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both
considering he mentioned the second, it is clear that he is suggesting the second could be used for its intended purpose.
Not going to give you schooling you missed but its not impossible for you to do some research and find out for yourself.
too chicken-shit to say what you mean

You think your color excuses racism? You're ignorant as well.
No, I'm saying my color makes racism impossible because I lack the power to discriminate. It's your doctrine, not ours. Live with it.
Are you serious.

They said you were a great asset. I corrected them and said they were off by two letters.

I don't think you are a fool. But then what's MY opinion against millions of others?

1h

Follow

Follow
Don Lemon

✔@donlemon

Breaking live on CNN.

Fucking gullible.

Wow what a robot....he let's Clinton Scott free, but says Trump is too big....look at you own candidate who never pays for her crimes

1h

Follow

Follow
Don Lemon

✔@donlemon

Breaking live on CNN.

Fucking gullible.

Absolutely, by the way, for what crimes has Hillary been convicted?

I suppose that we can look forward to a few days of "clarifications" from his minder.

Ahhh, Mr. Khan; the gentleman who has claimed that there is no such thing as Sharia Law, even though in the 1980's he claimed there was. Mr. Khan is using what is called, "taqqiya," misdirection (lies) to infidels to protect the religion.
No, this is Mr Khan the American father of an American war hero. He got sick of trump dissing his dead sons memory.

Trump dissed all Muslims, including Mr Khans son. Do you not realise the anger this has caused ?
Get some fucking balls Tommy and become a man for once.

@GabbyGiffords says all Americans should "unambiguously condemn" Trump's remarks and "the violence t

Spot on Gabby

ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics)
2 mins ago - View on Twitter
.@GabbyGiffords says all Americans should "unambiguously condemn" Trump's remarks and "the violence they insinuate."
pic.twitter.com/QL5aCV3Hx…

I also condemn trump for suggesting violence..This is a democracy, we don't do this shit.

I saw no suggestion of violence in what Trump said.
so are you stupid or dishonest?

The only stupid and dishonest people on this thread are those that see a suggestion of violence by mentioning the 2nd Amendment.

too chicken-shit to say what you mean
Too stupid to understand the 2nd and come to the conclusion that I totally agree with its purpose?
To someone with even the slightest degree of intellect, I came right out and said exactly what I meant.

Are you serious.

I don't think you are a fool. But then what's MY opinion against millions of others?
That one went right over your head.

Damn. Fucking clueless.

1h

Follow

Follow
Don Lemon

✔@donlemon

Breaking live on CNN.

Fucking gullible.

1h

Follow

Follow
Don Lemon

✔@donlemon

Breaking live on CNN.

Fucking gullible.

None,
But then, when has she ever actually been investigated by someone other than a friend of the family.

I realize that requiring proper vetting of any and all Muslims that want to come to the US is not dissing them. I also realize that Mr Khan is in the business of getting visas for wealthy Muslims.

Are you serious.

That one went right over your head.

Damn. Fucking clueless.

You wouldn't get it if I tattooed it on your forehead.

1h

Follow

Follow
Don Lemon

✔@donlemon

Breaking live on CNN.

Fucking gullible.

1h

Follow

Follow
Don Lemon

✔@donlemon

Breaking live on CNN.

Fucking gullible.

None,
But then, when has she ever actually been investigated by someone other than a friend of the family.

Really? Whitewater 7 years and $70 million dollars. Benghazi 4 years and $30 million dollars, the FBI 1 year and 150 agents. You don't get out much do you?

Forum List

Back