Why are Democrats building a Wall around the DNC site?

Thing is that Chicago is a windy city, I've been there. Soon as you start setting stuff on fire, stuff will want to burn. I would not want to be a cop in that city this week.

Maybe they cops will get fed up and riot like they did in '68. I hope they have plenty of hickory sticks, dogs, and fire hoses, that was awesome.

Democrats are big time hypocrites.

They encourage illegals till they end up in liberal back yards.

They encourage looting until someone looks the mayor or the governor.

Democrats are hypocrites and liars.
Neither of which have any foothold in the truth.

But do you want to tell us how you support the cops....as long as they aren’t the one working at the capitol on 1/6/21?

Triggered? I would never dream of encroaching on your terriritory
lol ! its the left that invented safe spaces for the snowflakes that are easily triggered .. here's the safe space you relax at when triggered .

1724029314617.png

That is because you went to high school in Canada

As much as I'd like to debate you on the finer points, I have to say well played there, point granted.

That's a means to hit someone in the gut but without doing so in an aggressive manner. Almost poetic.

Indeed.

Civil liberties of a nations citizens is quite different from an open border though of people unknown from places unknown. That is just tempting danger.

Here's the problem. You guys never ask "Why do they come here?"

They come here because there are jobs here that Americans just plain old don't want to do.

So every White American who bitches about "illegal aliens" is often eating food they picked, and using facilities they cleaned.

One thing they could do to make the country more secure would be to have the Social Security Card be a national ID card with biometric data. It would also cut down on identity theft.

More brazen hypocrisy from dems. And as always the corporate media supports them.

Dems have supported and built walls on the southern border for the last two decades.

Last edited:

They come here because there are jobs here that Americans just plain old don't want to do.

So every White American who bitches about "illegal aliens" is often eating food they picked, and using facilities they cleaned.

One thing they could do to make the country more secure would be to have the Social Security Card be a national ID card with biometric data. It would also cut down on identity theft.
Who the hell needs a job when there's free housing, healthcare, food and no penalty for committing crimes.

Well that is a VERY complicated issue.

Let me say this, as much as I believe in people being as free as possible, there is nothing wrong with encouraging the nuclear family. The Keynesian Welfare state in the West, that includes Canada and UK etc, has become cyclical and often a permanent underclass of dependents.

We should remove the stigma of hard work, even at minimum wage. I was 40 and riding my bike to make minimum wage because it was needed. I was working for moving companies while in university.

This was personal choice. It should be encouraged. There is no shame in someone picking strawberries for minimum wage.

All that said, for years we heard that jobs weren;t being taken because of low wage movement of industries to Mexico and China but we were told they were all being replaced by machines. This was and continues to be a red herring. We should all be insulted by the continued gaslighting over the years by some in the U.S.

Encourage poor Americans to work by incentivizing them, not replacing them.

Forum List

Back