Why are Democrats building a Wall around the DNC site?

I hope the protesters tear the convention apart.

It would serve the hypocrite Democrats right.
I’m looking forward to it. Let the swing voters see what the Democrats consist of - violent, spoiled, antisemitic idiots.

I see a total fail when the 100,000 screaming Hamas supporters arrive!

I see total hilarity when they burn down Chicago for the second time. I'm sure more than one of those protesters will bring a cow and a lantern, or possibly some molotov cocktails and fireworks.

Only down side is that soon after, Wisconsin will be inundated with rats.

More brazen hypocrisy from dems. And as always the corporate media supports them.

Walls don't work! People want in for the opportunities

Apparently there are going to be BIG anti-Israel and pro-Palestine/Hamas protests, aka riots.

#KillerKamala has had “the talk” and has bent the knee to Israel. The Hamas crowd isn’t happy!

1724028787587.jpeg

More brazen hypocrisy from dems. And as always the corporate media supports them.

MAGAnauts are a lot more dangerous than your average border crosser by at least an order of magnitude.

#MAGABECRAYCRAY

Any country is a balance between Security and Freedom.

I could have a cop in my house 24/7, and I'd be "secure," but I wouldn't be terribly free.
Indeed.

Civil liberties of a nations citizens is quite different from an open border though of people unknown from places unknown. That is just tempting danger.

Forum List

Back