Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

The 2nd Amendment supposedly is to assure that Americans have the power to fight back against tyranny.

You know...

Sic semper tyrannis!

...now who is famous for saying that?
Translation: LOVE BIG BROTHER!

ba6abe412914dc228d6ab5c7fa0ed35b.jpg

Tom, you don't speak for God, so trot along, little wuss. Or snitch on me to God. You simply do not understand constitutional matters.

Never claimed to speak for God and know better than to speak against Him. As for the Constitution, the Founders were all God-fearing men who made it clear the Rights they wrote into it came from God, not government. It's clear you have no idea what you're talking about and never have.

Hillary isn't president yet, dumbass, and there was no threat other than what the voices in your head keep telling you.

paranoia.304150350_std.jpg.cf.jpg
Dum Dum, The FBI has been called in to investigate Dear Donnie, Inciting people to violence is a felony.
The same FBI ran by leftist political operatives who refuse to enforce the law against fellow leftists?

James Comey, the FBI Director is one of yours.

I saw the clip of the formerly hard assed fbi director. He was like a guy on a hot seat. Wonder what they had on him to make him go eze on clinton.

Evidence.

No evidence, just opinion like most everything we all post. He looked very uncomfortable is all I said. The clintons are the choice of wall street and the banks though, and they wield much power. They don't pay those two clintons millions for speeches for nothing. It's payback for previous or future favors done. Again, opinion combined with common sense.

You write as if you are a cowardly wuss, hiding behind the internet. The Constitution is not divine, and the interprets from right and left are not God's writ. Some of it protected slavery, for instance, which no one today would approve. Let's be careful of present-ism, please. The FFs did not have nukes, jets, ballistic missile submarines, and Donald Trumps with which to contend.
Disagreed, but thanks for the attack post. Thanks for confirming that you think the oath you took has a time limit. Thanks for confirming that you use your veteran status when it suits you, but ignore it when it doesn't.

Are you all still spouting your faux outrage over Dump's stupid remarks? Seriously? You're all making me wonder who's the bigger idiot, Dump or you...

What he said was stupid, but if you honestly believe he was advocating the assassination of Hilliary Clinton, you're an absolute fool. Should he have framed his idea in better terms? To be sure. But come on, you people are seriously jerking off to his foot in mouth disease...

Were you all this bunched when Hilliary made her RFK comments back in '08? That was more egregious than the diarrhea dribbling from Dump's mouth.

Don't worry, he's bound to say something even more idiotic, and legitimately worthy of you ire, in the next day or so...

Fucking guy, doing the impossible... Making Hilliary look good...

No, I'm saying my color makes racism impossible because I lack the power to discriminate. It's your doctrine, not ours. Live with it.
Sorry for coming in late to this particular tiff, but the color of one's skin has nothing to do with racism. All human beings, regardless of skin tone, are capable of being assholes, racists or evil motherfuckers.

Conversely, and on a more positive note, all human beings, regardless of skin tone, not only have the capacity to be good, but most are good.

Secret Service official confirms to CNN that USSS has spoken to Trump campaign

CNN – Verified account ‏@CNN

Secret Service official confirms to CNN that USSS has spoken to Trump campaign regarding his 2nd Amendment comments
The Situation Room on Twitter

11:54 AM - 10 Aug 2016
Bullshit.

CBS says they haven't, do somebody's lying.

The Second Amendment was written by a bunch of slave rapists who didn't want to pay their taxes.
Only the Second Amendment? Don't you mean you think the entire Constitution of the United States of America is invalid because it was written by "a bunch of slave rapists who didn't want to pay their taxes"?

I'm guessing you're the type of cowardly wuss who will piss all over the Constitution, but when confronted, you'll use the Constitution to cover your ass.
You write as if you are a cowardly wuss, hiding behind the internet. The Constitution is not divine, and the interprets from right and left are not God's writ. Some of it protected slavery, for instance, which no one today would approve. Let's be careful of present-ism, please. The FFs did not have nukes, jets, ballistic missile submarines, and Donald Trumps with which to contend.
Jake.

You know better.

We don't want nukes, jets, ballistic missiles, submarines nor drones, tanks, land mines and bazookas.

I prefer my weapons black and automatic.

The 2nd Amendment supposedly is to assure that Americans have the power to fight back against tyranny.

You know...

Sic semper tyrannis!

...now who is famous for saying that?
Absolutely correct. The 2nd IS to ensure the power to fight back against tyranny.

I would find this hard to do, standing in line, waiting for my rights to be restored.

My firearms are safer in my possession.

Our rights are not up for debate.

Elizabeth Landers @ElizLanders

Just in from @jimsciutto: Secret Service official confirms to@CNN that agency has spoken to Trump campaign regarding 2nd Amendment comments

11:37 AM - 10 Aug 2016

1h
Just in from @jimsciutto: Secret Service official confirms to@CNN that agency has spoken to Trump campaign regarding 2nd Amendment comments

Follow

MORE: The campaign told US Secret Service that Trump did not intend to incite violence.

11:41 AM - 10 Aug 2016

Follow
Don Lemon

✔@donlemon

Secret Service official confirms to #CNN they've had multiple conversations w/ #trump camp regarding his #2A comments.@cnnbrk @CNNTonight

11:47 AM - 10 Aug 2016 · Manhattan, NY, United States

Are you all still spouting your faux outrage over Dump's stupid remarks? Seriously? You're all making me wonder who's the bigger idiot, Dump or you...

What he said was stupid, but if you honestly believe he was advocating the assassination of Hilliary Clinton, you're an absolute fool. Should he have framed his idea in better terms? To be sure. But come on, you people are seriously jerking off to his foot in mouth disease...

Were you all this bunched when Hilliary made her RFK comments back in '08? That was more egregious than the diarrhea dribbling from Dump's mouth.

Don't worry, he's bound to say something even more idiotic, and legitimately worthy of you ire, in the next day or so...

Fucking guy, doing the impossible... Making Hilliary look good...
I guess the 2nd Amendment is a dirty word now. We can't talk about it without a journalist pissing themselves.

11:37 AM - 10 Aug 2016

1h

Follow

MORE: The campaign told US Secret Service that Trump did not intend to incite violence.

11:41 AM - 10 Aug 2016

Follow
Don Lemon

✔@donlemon

Secret Service official confirms to #CNN they've had multiple conversations w/ #trump camp regarding his #2A comments.@cnnbrk @CNNTonight

11:47 AM - 10 Aug 2016 · Manhattan, NY, United States
Yeah.....case closed. A couple of liberal journalists heard it happened and retweeted it.....

This is more serious than our yahoo friends will admit. But in 2010, Sharon Angle suggested a 2nd Amendment solution and the media dropped her like a hot potato, because reasonable people aren't going to support or listen to a bona fide wacko.
Then why does the media keep supporting wacko democrats
We haven't suggested shooting Mr Trump or the Republican Supreme Court. You're way out of our league.

Trump hasn't suggested shooting anyone either.

No, I'm saying my color makes racism impossible because I lack the power to discriminate. It's your doctrine, not ours. Live with it.
Sorry for coming in late to this particular tiff, but the color of one's skin has nothing to do with racism. All human beings, regardless of skin tone, are capable of being assholes, racists or evil motherfuckers.

Conversely, and on a more positive note, all human beings, regardless of skin tone, not only have the capacity to be good, but most are good.
Yes, WE know that.

Secret Service official confirms to CNN that USSS has spoken to Trump campaign

CNN – Verified account ‏@CNN

Secret Service official confirms to CNN that USSS has spoken to Trump campaign regarding his 2nd Amendment comments
The Situation Room on Twitter

11:54 AM - 10 Aug 2016
You know they don't have any real power to control political speech, right? They probably made a request starting with the word "please" but that's all they can do. But I bet you fucktards think they laid down the law.
Spot lights glaring in an otherwise dark room.

Water trickling in the background. Hushed background.

Senses reeling. Blindfolded. Nerves on edge.

MR. TRUMP!

He shudders.

You do know why you are here, don't you?

A quiet no.

We brought you here to placate the Progressive Marxists.

We're kinda strapped, and they are going through depends like crazy.

Can you possibly consider replenishing the funds when you are elected?

Just don't tell them we said please.

Forum List

Back