Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Assassinating Hillary Clinton?

Somehow Obama has made many statements laced with violent metaphor without starting World War III. This is a contrived narrative, yet again.
No, he has not.
Yes he had. "They bring a knife, we bring a gun" etc. Now you're just lying.
The metaphor was a common knowledge politically that if one side gets tough the other side gets tougher. It had nothing to do with anyone knifing or shooting.

That you would make such a goofy statement underscores how more dangerous was Comrade Donald's statement. Let's see if he makes it to the end of next week without resigning.
So Obama gets a favorable explanation for implying that Republicans should be shot?

You're a leftist hack, nothing more.

The venue was the White House Correspondents dinner and is a comedy event. You are a RWNJ when you take material from a joke.
You too, dumbass.

Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both

Here's a clip of obama either joking or threatening. Which is it? You people are getting desperate for adverse material on Trump.

Fakey will have an "explanation" for that one too. It's ok when their chimp president does it.

Chimp president! I didn't know I was talking with a racist asshole.

Secret Service official confirms to CNN that USSS has spoken to Trump campaign

CNN – Verified account ‏@CNN

Secret Service official confirms to CNN that USSS has spoken to Trump campaign regarding his 2nd Amendment comments
The Situation Room on Twitter

11:54 AM - 10 Aug 2016
You know they don't have any real power to control political speech, right? They probably made a request starting with the word "please" but that's all they can do. But I bet you fucktards think they laid down the law.
Make a public threat and you'll find out for sure.

"Threatening the president of the United States is a specific crime, carrying a maximum penalty of five years in prison and $250,000 in fines. The Secret Service even has a dedicated team called the Internet Threat Desk. A spokesperson told the Daily Dot that the agency constantly monitors social media for potential threats but declined to share any specifics. And yes, there’s an illustrious history of Americans ending up in prison for tweeted threats toward the president.

In 2013, North Carolina man Donte Jamar Sims was sentenced to six months in prison for tweets like “Ima Assassinate president Obama this evening!” When Alabaman Jarvis Britton tweeted “I think we could get the president with cyanide! #MakeItSlow” in 2012, he got off with just a visit from the Secret Service. But he posted similar tweets a few months later, and he ended up with a year-long prison sentence. Ohioan Daniel Temple is currently serving a 16-month term for tweets like “so I gotta kill barack obama first.”
Hillary isn't president yet, dumbass, and there was no threat other than what the voices in your head keep telling you.

paranoia.304150350_std.jpg.cf.jpg
Dum Dum, The FBI has been called in to investigate Dear Donnie, Inciting people to violence is a felony.
The same FBI ran by leftist political operatives who refuse to enforce the law against fellow leftists?

James Comey, the FBI Director is one of yours.

Secret Service official confirms to CNN that USSS has spoken to Trump campaign

CNN – Verified account ‏@CNN

Secret Service official confirms to CNN that USSS has spoken to Trump campaign regarding his 2nd Amendment comments
The Situation Room on Twitter

11:54 AM - 10 Aug 2016
You know they don't have any real power to control political speech, right? They probably made a request starting with the word "please" but that's all they can do. But I bet you fucktards think they laid down the law.

"Threatening the president of the United States is a specific crime, carrying a maximum penalty of five years in prison and $250,000 in fines. The Secret Service even has a dedicated team called the Internet Threat Desk. A spokesperson told the Daily Dot that the agency constantly monitors social media for potential threats but declined to share any specifics. And yes, there’s an illustrious history of Americans ending up in prison for tweeted threats toward the president.

In 2013, North Carolina man Donte Jamar Sims was sentenced to six months in prison for tweets like “Ima Assassinate president Obama this evening!” When Alabaman Jarvis Britton tweeted “I think we could get the president with cyanide! #MakeItSlow” in 2012, he got off with just a visit from the Secret Service. But he posted similar tweets a few months later, and he ended up with a year-long prison sentence. Ohioan Daniel Temple is currently serving a 16-month term for tweets like “so I gotta kill barack obama first.”
Hillary isn't president yet, dumbass, and there was no threat other than what the voices in your head keep telling you.

Dum Dum, The FBI has been called in to investigate Dear Donnie, Inciting people to violence is a felony.

And what mrs clinton did with the emails was unlawful till she did it thanks to the fbi. But the
Well this should disqualify Donald Trump. If he can't control his fat mouth in a campaign how will he ever be able to serve this country's interests abroad?

"Donald Trump on Tuesday warned his supporters that if Hillary Clinton were elected president and appointed members to the Supreme Court, there was nothing anyone could do about it – but then added that, given the Second Amendment, maybe there was.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, N.C., rally with a shrug. “Although: the Second Amendment, people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”

What Trump was actually suggesting was not clear. However his veterans affairs adviser found himself in hot water when he said that Clinton should face a firing squad over her use of a private email server.

Trump’s campaign did not respond to queries about his remark, but at least one person attending the rally appeared to sense the comment was out of bounds."
Donald Trump Suggests Shooting Hillary Clinton, Her Supreme Court Picks, Or Both

Here's a clip of obama either joking or threatening. Which is it? You people are getting desperate for adverse material on Trump.

Fakey will have an "explanation" for that one too. It's ok when their chimp president does it.

With you, everybody is a racist who opposes your opinion.

I'm not white, therefore incapable of racism according to the Soft Bigotry Of Low Expectations. Now apologize and then kiss my redskin ass.

I think the point that some people are missing is that as president, he can not afford to make such statements. Within in minutes of a presidential statement, his worlds are being translated in a hundred languages and being analyzed. Someone explaining later what he really meant may well come to late to avoid disastrous consequences. His little barbs an sarcastic remarks often don't translate well, not even to the American people.
Somehow Obama has made many statements laced with violent metaphor without starting World War III. This is a contrived narrative, yet again.
No, he has not.
The metaphor was a common knowledge politically that if one side gets tough the other side gets tougher. It had nothing to do with anyone knifing or shooting.

That you would make such a goofy statement underscores how more dangerous was Comrade Donald's statement. Let's see if he makes it to the end of next week without resigning.
So Obama gets a favorable explanation for implying that Republicans should be shot? You're a leftist hack, nothing more.
I am no more a leftist hack than you are a true patriotic American. In no way shape or form was Obama implying that Republicans shot be shot or stabbed or pissed on.

But Trump is now a clear and present danger to the Republic.

The same FBI ran by leftist political operatives who refuse to enforce the law against fellow leftists?

No, not really.

No, he has not.

So Obama gets a favorable explanation for implying that Republicans should be shot? You're a leftist hack, nothing more.
I am no more a leftist hack than you are a true patriotic American. In no way shape or form was Obama implying that Republicans shot be shot or stabbed or pissed on.

They both used rhetoric, but you think only Trump is actually implying violence. By very definition that makes you a Leftist hack.

No, not really.
You are right, you are not a mainstream, real Republican.

Yes, you are a racist, because your 'soft bigotry exclusion' is racist as it comes.

I'm not white, therefore incapable of racism according to the Soft Bigotry Of Low Expectations. Now apologize and then kiss my redskin ass.

You think your color excuses racism? You're ignorant as well.

I saw the clip of the formerly hard assed fbi director. He was like a guy on a hot seat. Wonder what they had on him to make him go eze on clinton.

No, he has not.

They both used rhetoric, but you think only Trump is actually implying violence. By very definition that makes you a Leftist hack.
Obama clearly is not, and Trump clearly is suggesting it. Want to bet he is going to still be candidate on election day?

No, not really.
Yes, really, look it up.

Obama clearly is not, and Trump clearly is suggesting it. Want to bet he is going to still be candidate on election day?
Left. Wing. Hack.

I saw the clip of the formerly hard assed fbi director. He was like a guy on a hot seat. Wonder what they had on him to make him go eze on clinton.

Evidence.

Left. Wing. Hack.

That's all you got, insults? How about something defending your Cheeto Benito?

No, I'm saying my color makes racism impossible because I lack the power to discriminate. It's your doctrine, not ours. Live with it.

No, I'm saying my color makes racism impossible because I lack the power to discriminate. It's your doctrine, not ours. Live with it.

Like I said, thanks for the validation of your ignorance.

No, not really.
You are right, you are not a mainstream, real Republican.

Yes, you are a racist, because your 'soft bigotry exclusion' is racist as it comes.
Soft bigotry is your doctrine, not ours. It originated on the Left, the idea that colored people can't be racist.

Like I said, thanks for the validation of your ignorance.
Go cry to the monkey you elected president. Don't forget to bring the watermelon and fried chicken and some Black & Milds to smoke later.

Forum List

Back