Did Hillary Clinton violate any of these six criminal statues

Trump has no credibility because he is an ignorant fool and he lies. You have no credibility because you support such an idiot.

You have the height of hubris to suggest that YOU can characterize a man you've never even met and haven't the first direct, first-hand knowledge of as an ignorant fool who has achieved the highest office in the world on his FIRST attempt at politics after a highly successful television career, after a highly successful lifetime business career that made him billions of dollars, much less that he lies about anything based only on the reporting of a highly biased media. Even funnier that you attempt to gauge MY credibility for merely acknowledging these obvious facts, from you, a person whose made nothing but a total ass of herself in practically every post you've ever made. Congratulations, your record remains unbroken.

A lot is known about his reputation as an unethical and crooked businessman, and how he inherited his wealth. I have first hand knowledge of the lies he tells on camera, and the stupid things he says and does. Everybody who isn't living in a cave does. There is no need for me to spend time with him face to face. Any person with the same knowledge of those things who supports all his doccumented lies and stupid remarks is an idiot. That's not hard to understand, is it?

Unethical and crooked? You could say that of most ANY businessman. That's business. You don't get ahead and make a profit by being altruistic and Mahatma Gandhi. Please take your class envy and shove it up your tight asshole---- "how he inherited his wealth?" Something wrong coming from a successful, driven family? He inherited a family business, from which he grew his own---- he did not "inherit" the money he has today, which is why everybody knows you to be nothing but a lying ass. Are you a deliberate lying ass or just a total fool, is the question? Or are you a partisan sock? You certainly ain't very bright which lends weight to the latter.

You have "first hand" knowledge of his lies and stupid things? WELL, WHY DON'T YOU TELL US EXACTLY WHAT THOSE ARE? You see, you stupid twit, as I've reported several times here, back in the '70s and '80s, my uncle did direct business with him as VP of one of the subcontractors he used and had several face to face business meetings and lunchs with him, sitting right across the table from Trump dealing with him directly, and I remember my Uncle's accounts of Trump very clearly.

Trump ain't no angel---- he's a businessman, highly driven, no time to fool around, but he is driven to succeed in what he does and to do it well---- no more, no less, and as far as that goes, is everything you say he is not. He's real, down to earth, approachable, relatable, and reasonable and realistic. Most of all, he has a love for his family and especially for his country.

And he's not qualified to be president. We elected someone to represent us, not be a slimy huckster.

Trump has no credibility because he is an ignorant fool and he lies. You have no credibility because you support such an idiot.

You have the height of hubris to suggest that YOU can characterize a man you've never even met and haven't the first direct, first-hand knowledge of as an ignorant fool who has achieved the highest office in the world on his FIRST attempt at politics after a highly successful television career, after a highly successful lifetime business career that made him billions of dollars, much less that he lies about anything based only on the reporting of a highly biased media. Even funnier that you attempt to gauge MY credibility for merely acknowledging these obvious facts, from you, a person whose made nothing but a total ass of herself in practically every post you've ever made. Congratulations, your record remains unbroken.

A lot is known about his reputation as an unethical and crooked businessman, and how he inherited his wealth. I have first hand knowledge of the lies he tells on camera, and the stupid things he says and does. Everybody who isn't living in a cave does. There is no need for me to spend time with him face to face. Any person with the same knowledge of those things who supports all his doccumented lies and stupid remarks is an idiot. That's not hard to understand, is it?

Unethical and crooked? You could say that of most ANY businessman. That's business. You don't get ahead and make a profit by being altruistic and Mahatma Gandhi. Please take your class envy and shove it up your tight asshole---- "how he inherited his wealth?" Something wrong coming from a successful, driven family? He inherited a family business, from which he grew his own---- he did not "inherit" the money he has today, which is why everybody knows you to be nothing but a lying ass. Are you a deliberate lying ass or just a total fool, is the question? Or are you a partisan sock? You certainly ain't very bright which lends weight to the latter.

You have "first hand" knowledge of his lies and stupid things? WELL, WHY DON'T YOU TELL US EXACTLY WHAT THOSE ARE? You see, you stupid twit, as I've reported several times here, back in the '70s and '80s, my uncle did direct business with him as VP of one of the subcontractors he used and had several face to face business meetings and lunchs with him, sitting right across the table from Trump dealing with him directly, and I remember my Uncle's accounts of Trump very clearly.

Trump ain't no angel---- he's a businessman, highly driven, no time to fool around, but he is driven to succeed in what he does and to do it well---- no more, no less, and as far as that goes, is everything you say he is not. He's real, down to earth, approachable, relatable, and reasonable and realistic. Most of all, he has a love for his family and especially for his country.

And he's not qualified to be president. We elected someone to represent us, not be a slimy huckster.

He's qualified... name one qualification he lacks.

- At least 35 years of age
- Natural born citizen, or, a citizen of the U.S. at the time of the adoption of the U.S. constitution
- A resident for at least 14 years.

Seems to me he met all three.

He's doing a GREAT job representing me and all of the hard-working, driven, responsible people of this country who'd like to see America back on top of its game again winning, especially for the lion's share mainstream families of this nation who made it great to begin with who've been left behind for years!

He's doing a GREAT job representing me and all of the hard-working, driven, responsible people of this country who'd like to see America back on top of its game again winning, especially for the lion's share mainstream families of this nation who made it great to begin with who've been left behind for years!

Yes. I know he is representing you. The US is better than that though.

Comey gave evidence of 110 counts of mishandling of Classified Material..........

Then swept it under the rug saying there was no Intent using the narrow guidelines of Section 793 F...............In which I searched for example cases......and found only 2 cases................that convicted..........One was a Court Martial and the other took classified material that was then photoed for the Russians.............

Almost all cases that get convictions are E and D...............In which negligence and Recklessness are no excuse for the law............Clearly Hillary was both of these things...............

But let's try her in the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse of the Establishment under the Narrow parameters of a Section that VIRTUALLY NEVER convicts anyone.

As I said..............ENJOY THE SHOW.
Comey also testified that none of it meets the threshold of criminal activity

NOBODY has ever gone to jail for having a private email server
Tell the Marine I talked about on another thread.............wasn't a server......just some classified notes that he accidentally put in a gym bag when moving........Got fragged................by a Court Martial..........no intent........just made a mistake when he was in a hurry........

Tell him about justice and the Double Standard............
Were they marked as classified when he put them in there?
She's been in high positions for a very long time...........Is she Ignorant or Stupid..................
She was perfectly open about using a personal email account and it was approved by her agency. Others had done the same

It only became an issue because it was Hillary
Bull Shit!

It has NEVER been acceptable to use private email... I don't know where you got your information but its dead wrong.

Tell the Marine I talked about on another thread.............wasn't a server......just some classified notes that he accidentally put in a gym bag when moving........Got fragged................by a Court Martial..........no intent........just made a mistake when he was in a hurry........

She's been in high positions for a very long time...........Is she Ignorant or Stupid..................
She was perfectly open about using a personal email account and it was approved by her agency. Others had done the same

Bull Shit!

It has NEVER been acceptable to use private email... I don't know where you got your information but its dead wrong.

So you condemn Trump's son-in-law and daughter for using private Email for government business? They both do, you know.

- Natural born citizen, or, a citizen of the U.S. at the time of the adoption of the U.S. constitution

Trump was born in Jamaica

Bull Shit!

Her agency approved it, just like they did for Colin Powell

Jamaica, Queens. I know the place well. Spent a lot of time there and have many friends in the area.

Jamaica, Queens. I know the place well. Spent a lot of time there and have many friends in the area.
Trump is not a citizen

I have some of my best people looking into it, they can’t believe wha5 they are finding

I'm still waiting for the list and details on those things you claim to have direct, first hand knowledge of about Trump! Or is that just more shit you read somewhere on one of your commie websites?

A sheriff friend is soon to fly to Jamaica to reveal the most startling findings on the Orange Doofus.

I'm still waiting for the list and details on those things you claim to have direct, first hand knowledge of about Trump! Or is that just more shit you read somewhere on one of your commie websites?

Watching a video of his childish behavior is as first hand as needed, unless you think video lies.

Watching a video of his childish behavior is as first hand as needed, unless you think video lies.

:1peleas::abgg2q.jpg::laugh2::laughing0301::laugh::mm::lmao::lol::yes_text12: BRILLIANT. A You Tube video is all you got and you never heard of video editing. Dear, motion pictures are nothing but videos too, full of things which never really happened or ever existed. It's all in the eyes of the producer. Oh Sweet Jesus, I think I'm gonna wet myself laughing so hard!

The alt right, far right, crazy right, nativists, uber nationalists, conspiracy theorists, et al ad infinitum ad nauseum have been VIDEO EDITING propaganda crap for years.

And one of their mouth pieces dares complain.

No, Clinton has not violated any criminal statute.

oops8.gif

They can just shut up.

:1peleas::abgg2q.jpg::laugh2::laughing0301::laugh::mm::lmao::lol::yes_text12: BRILLIANT. A You Tube video is all you got and you never heard of video editing. Dear, motion pictures are nothing but videos too, full of things which never really happened or ever existed. It's all in the eyes of the producer. Oh Sweet Jesus, I think I'm gonna wet myself laughing so hard!

You think every video showing Trump's stupidity is edited? That's just goofy.

Which violated Classified protocol...........out the ass.............and even Comey said her private server was compromised................

Security guru's said that it would have been better to use a public email account over a private server........such as google.......because even they have 24 hour security measures in place...........always looking for hackers...............

Ignorance is no excuse for having Classified data on a private server...........it is a clear violation of the handling of Classified material under the law..........

But don't worry........they covered her ass by making it a Section 793 F case where they need to prove intent.....under the normal prosecution intent is not necessary to prosecute............

They covered the ass of the wicked witch.......

It was up to her agency to establish security protocols.
They accepted her using private emails

It is contingent on the sender of emails to clearly mark a classification level...they failed to do so
She was the head of the agency.........her job to enforce the rules........rules she didn't comply with.

Ignorance is no excuse of the law.

You ain't the law, eagle, and you don't influence anything.

You have your feelings, but that is it.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/did-hillary-clinton-violate-any-of-these-six-criminal-statutes/5644231
On 14 June 2018, the Inspector General for the U.S. Department of Justice ruled that the FBI was correct to have recommended that the U.S. Department of Justice not prosecute, nor even investigate and place before a grand jury for consideration, a charge that Hillary Clinton had violated, even just a single one of the following 6 U.S. federal criminal statutes. But do you think she violated one or more of them? Here they are:

Did Hillary Clinton Violate Any of These Six Criminal Statutes?
The U.S. Government still refuses to present any of these 6 criminal cases, against her, to a grand jury.

---------------------------------

Of course she did and even her leftist mental case followers know she did they just do what any leftist Demorat does, lie about it all and deny it all. They are experts at telling fibs they literally believe themselves.

Nothing like answering your own QUESTION. 17 YEARS of investigations and WHAT are the results? Something? Anything? You gotta have something to pin on her! The most immoral corrupt woman ever to don a pantsuit, right?

Like penny,you should start a comedy club,there is 100 times more evidence against the clinton crime machine than there is on the majority of the people on death row,if she was just an ordinary citizen,she along with hubby,would be serving a life sentence but as any non brainwashed american knows,there is one different law for politicians than there is for us.politicians commit crimes EVERYDAY we go to jail for.duh. same as penny,you been living on a deserted island.:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back