Did Hillary collude with Uncle Pooty?

Care to expand? If Hillary Clinton is guilty of trying to destroy our democracy, as the evidence seems to indicate, why shouldn't that treason be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law?

Don’t be stupid.

No such evidence exists
You could be right. Vlad won't squeal on Hillary. After all, she gave him a reset button. Remember?

upload_2019-3-25_21-54-42.png

Care to expand? If Hillary Clinton is guilty of trying to destroy our democracy, as the evidence seems to indicate, why shouldn't that treason be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law?

Don’t be stupid.

No such evidence exists

Insufficient evidence to actually prove right now. But that's why I'm suggesting that Uncle Pooty be interviewed UNDER OATH to find out the truth of the alleged collusion.

Don’t be stupid.

No such evidence exists

Insufficient evidence to actually prove right now. But that's why I'm suggesting that Uncle Pooty be interviewed UNDER OATH to find out the truth of the alleged collusion.

It would be very telling about the state of our union if the Russian Premier was willing to go under oath but the current POTUS was too scared to give such testimony on the record.

Don’t be stupid.

No such evidence exists

It would be very telling about the state of our union if the Russian Premier was willing to go under oath but the current POTUS was too scared to give such testimony on the record.

Talking to Mueller in private would have been stupid.

Mueller should have proposed one questioning only, in public, on TV. I think the President would have gone for it. Give him a chance to make an opening statement

Don’t be stupid.

No such evidence exists

Mueller should have proposed one questioning only, in public, on TV. I think the President would have gone for it. Give him a chance to make an opening statement

Agree with it being stupid for an insatiable liar like your blob to pretend to have integrity

Don’t be stupid.

No such evidence exists

Agree with it being stupid for an insatiable liar like your blob to pretend to have integrity

Donald J. Trump has integrity, he was elected by a majority of the Electoral College, countless millions of deplorables voted for him in 2016 and will be back next fall to do it again. The Booming Trump Economy is something people don't want to give up. Do you really think that the people will forfeit their Birthright to a booming economy and tremendous job in exchange for an Obamaphone? At least Esau got a tasty stew for his birthright

Starting to smell like it.

Time to send FBI investigators to Moscow, and interview Putin on this matter.

If the Clintons are traitors, Vlad Putin will be able to verify it. And she needs to be held to account. Yes, as the people have demanded, its time to lock her up if the story can be verified.

Jim Jordan: No evidence of Trump colluding with Russia, but 'all kinds' showing Clinton campaign did
Hillary took $100+ Million from the Russians, specifically from THE RRussian who led the KGB Bank's effort to buy Uranium One.

Bill Clinton took $500k from the KGB Bank.

Bill Clinton tried to personally visit Russian Nuclear agency officials, and when he failed to do that he met directly with VLADIMIR PUTIN!

Hillary paid a Trump-hating foreign spy working with the FBI and paid Russians for a document the DOJ / NSA / CIA / FBI KNEW was unreliable, but they passed it off as legitimate Intel to the FISA Court and to Congress.

Barak Obama knew about the Russian interference and let it happen!

You could be right. Vlad won't squeal on Hillary. After all, she gave him a reset button. Remember?

Uncle Putin gave Hillary the shaft.

What universe do you live in?

Jim fucking Jordan?

The only bigger shill than him is Dirty Devin Nunes

Uncle Putin gave Hillary the shaft.

What universe do you live in?

Jim fucking Jordan?

The only bigger shill than him is Dirty Devin Nunes

Suppose Uncle Pooty did give Mrs. Clinton his shaft?

So what?

She was still colluding, and it was still treason, even if he did doublecross her.

Forum List

Back