🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Hillary just blow it big time?

I think she and Bill have always come across to me as NO.

What I do respect Bill Clinton for is negotiating to get the journalists back home from North Korea.

As for Hillary Clinton, I read somewhere that her wearing the pantsuits is for health reasons,
she has some issues and doesn't say anything about it but just deals with it as graciously as possible.
Somehow I respect that she doesn't try to play the victim, as that would make things even worse.

She has strengths in certain areas, obviously, in order to do all the things she is accused of doing!
Where I'd like to see her apply her skill sets is to work with other leaders such as Carson, Palin,
Trump and Sanders, and take on the Mexican Border issues.

Resolves issues of how to manage prisons, detention centers, and military bases along the border for security.
Save resources and invest that into health care and education instead of trying to charge taxpayers more.

And both Clintons being lawyers, and both having accusations against them that merit restitution if these damages and debts to the public are valid, they could both focus on developing a system of negotiating settlements and restitution for wrongdoing (including financial reimbursement to taxpayers for the cost of the wrongdoing plus prosecution and other consequences).

So all the corporate criminal abusers who profit off taxpayers can go through an ASSESSMENT process, set up a settlement plan and pay back taxpayers. if money is owed over a long period of time, then land property and programs can be held as collateral against the debt: either the govt collects back what taxpayers are owed, and/or investors who pay off the debts by lending to govt should receive incentives, interest or shares in the collateral.

We can start banking against the debt owed to taxpayers, and demand credit and financing to invest in developing sustainable programs that don't depend on taxes to fund them. The programs would be jumpstarted with funds that taxpayers are owed from past corporate and criminal abuses of govt and public resources, but then invest in longterm self-sustaining and renewable revenue so the programs fund themselves with the resources they save.

I have a feeling she'll be dodging much more serious questions by the end of Apr, with far greater implications on her life than just the next few years.

There Goes the Firewall: Hillary Clinton’s Response to BLM May Have Cost Her The Election

Her response perfectly encapsulated the underlying message of her campaign: This is about Hillary Clinton, and what she is owed by the American people. We denied her in 2008, and now it is her time. She is entitled to respond, and be done with the issue.

She as entitled as I am and she need to earn her right to be Presidential Choice...

I swear I am getting pissed!

I know who am I, right?

Well I am a fucker that can piss in the wind and never get hit by his own piss!

Hillary thinks black people are super predators and she wants to bring them to heel? Not surprising, she IS a Democrat, after all.

Hillary thinks black people are super predators and she wants to bring them to heel? Not surprising, she IS a Democrat, after all.
wouldn't surprise any of us that Hillary probably has said "D.A.N." to herself in private when referring to black people. Just like Paula Deen. Imagine if Hillary actually drove in DC, and she had to deal with blacks crossing the streets where ever they pleased, holding up traffic,,,does anyone actually believe that Hillary would of said something like,,,"Goddamn Black American"! hurry up and cross the street already bitch !!!

Her husband isn't exactly setting the world on fire with his imperial ways either

VIDEO: Bill Clinton snaps at veteran during speech: ‘Shut up and listen to my answer’

“What do you think should be done with the VA?” Clinton said in a raspy voice, turning the question back on him and yielding the floor.

“The thing is, we had four lives in Benghazi killed and your wife tried to cover it up,” the Marine responded, eliciting boos and jeers from the crowd.

As the man continued to talk, audience members yelled at him to sit down. “Are you going to let me answer?” Clinton asked. “This is America. I get to answer,” he said. “You listen to me. I heard you,” Clinton snapped as the man turned around and began addressing the crowd.

“I heard your speech. They heard your speech. You listen to me now,” Clinton said, his voice cracking.

“Am I allowed to answer? I’m not your commander in chief anymore but if I were, I’d tell you to be more polite and sit down.”

“I wouldn’t listen!” the man shouted in return.

“Do you have the courage to listen to my answer? Don’t throw him out. Shut up and listen to my answer. I’ll answer it,” Clinton said as the man was pushed out of the gymnasium by sheriff’s deputies.

“Can I just saying something? That’s what’s wrong: his mind has been poisoned by lies and he won’t listen,” Clinton said.

A woman just jumped up and began shouting at the former president.

“Hillary lied over four coffins,” she said as a man near her yelled “Bullshit.”

“She lied and she lied to those families. So all those families are liars?” she said as Clinton tried to stop her and a Secret Service agent moved closer to the former president.

“Did she lie?” the woman said as Clinton responded, “Will you let me answer?”

“No,” he said. “Why are you afraid to listen to my answer?” Clinton said.

“Are you afraid?” he asked her. “No I’m not afraid because I know you’re going to lie,” she responded.

The video shows her then forcibly removed from the room. Clinton never did answer.

dimocraps are scum

And the people they elect aren't much better

Wonder when Blacks are going to realize that Democrats view them as nothing more than votes........not people. In fact, Blacks, Gays, Unions, Enviros, Women, Elderly, and Latinos are simply "votes".

Wonder when Blacks are going to realize that Democrats view them as nothing more than votes........not people. In fact, Blacks, Gays, Unions, Enviros, Women, Elderly, and Latinos are simply "votes".

They know.

They just don't care. They have a symbiotic, host/parasite relationship that has developed into a sick, twisted, mutualistic relationship.

They don't really like each other any more than the crocodile and the plover bird like each other.

They just use each other.

dimocraps are scum

period

all sub categories of vote

they even say it

the black vote

the womens vote

the gay vote

the latino vote

I think she and Bill have always come across to me as NO.

What I do respect Bill Clinton for is negotiating to get the journalists back home from North Korea.

As for Hillary Clinton, I read somewhere that her wearing the pantsuits is for health reasons,
she has some issues and doesn't say anything about it but just deals with it as graciously as possible.
Somehow I respect that she doesn't try to play the victim, as that would make things even worse.

She has strengths in certain areas, obviously, in order to do all the things she is accused of doing!
Where I'd like to see her apply her skill sets is to work with other leaders such as Carson, Palin,
Trump and Sanders, and take on the Mexican Border issues.

Resolves issues of how to manage prisons, detention centers, and military bases along the border for security.
Save resources and invest that into health care and education instead of trying to charge taxpayers more.

And both Clintons being lawyers, and both having accusations against them that merit restitution if these damages and debts to the public are valid, they could both focus on developing a system of negotiating settlements and restitution for wrongdoing (including financial reimbursement to taxpayers for the cost of the wrongdoing plus prosecution and other consequences).

So all the corporate criminal abusers who profit off taxpayers can go through an ASSESSMENT process, set up a settlement plan and pay back taxpayers. if money is owed over a long period of time, then land property and programs can be held as collateral against the debt: either the govt collects back what taxpayers are owed, and/or investors who pay off the debts by lending to govt should receive incentives, interest or shares in the collateral.

We can start banking against the debt owed to taxpayers, and demand credit and financing to invest in developing sustainable programs that don't depend on taxes to fund them. The programs would be jumpstarted with funds that taxpayers are owed from past corporate and criminal abuses of govt and public resources, but then invest in longterm self-sustaining and renewable revenue so the programs fund themselves with the resources they save.
So you are saying that since Clinton is practiced in defending herself against serious, and sometimes criminal, accusations of malfeasance and unethical activity that that gives her the necessary experience to negotiate from the Oval Office? That is analogous to appointing John Gotti to the position of US Attorney General because of his experience.

Go back and think this through more. You are making progress, but you are not quite there yet, sweet cheeks.

Her husband isn't exactly setting the world on fire with his imperial ways either

VIDEO: Bill Clinton snaps at veteran during speech: ‘Shut up and listen to my answer’

“What do you think should be done with the VA?” Clinton said in a raspy voice, turning the question back on him and yielding the floor.

“The thing is, we had four lives in Benghazi killed and your wife tried to cover it up,” the Marine responded, eliciting boos and jeers from the crowd.

As the man continued to talk, audience members yelled at him to sit down. “Are you going to let me answer?” Clinton asked. “This is America. I get to answer,” he said. “You listen to me. I heard you,” Clinton snapped as the man turned around and began addressing the crowd.

“I heard your speech. They heard your speech. You listen to me now,” Clinton said, his voice cracking.

“Am I allowed to answer? I’m not your commander in chief anymore but if I were, I’d tell you to be more polite and sit down.”

“I wouldn’t listen!” the man shouted in return.

“Do you have the courage to listen to my answer? Don’t throw him out. Shut up and listen to my answer. I’ll answer it,” Clinton said as the man was pushed out of the gymnasium by sheriff’s deputies.

“Can I just saying something? That’s what’s wrong: his mind has been poisoned by lies and he won’t listen,” Clinton said.

A woman just jumped up and began shouting at the former president.

“Hillary lied over four coffins,” she said as a man near her yelled “Bullshit.”

“She lied and she lied to those families. So all those families are liars?” she said as Clinton tried to stop her and a Secret Service agent moved closer to the former president.

“Did she lie?” the woman said as Clinton responded, “Will you let me answer?”

“No,” he said. “Why are you afraid to listen to my answer?” Clinton said.

“Are you afraid?” he asked her. “No I’m not afraid because I know you’re going to lie,” she responded.

The video shows her then forcibly removed from the room. Clinton never did answer.

dimocraps are scum

And the people they elect aren't much better

Damn...Bill Clinton still has it

Handled the situation just right.

94% of all blacks cant possibly be that dumb to vote for Hillary who seems to enjoy impersonating them, she may as well hold a leg of fried chicken when she is speaking to a crowd of them in her fake southern accent.

Forum List

Back