Did Homosexual Truman Capote Write To Kill A Mockingbird?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Do you think the novel was actually well written? Why didn't the alleged author write anything else? Who was the agent that got it published and how did Hollywood and the Public School systems pick up on it so quickly and promote it? What was the ulterior motive?

excellent book and no her good friend capote did not write to kill a mockingbird......her friends paid her living expenses for two years so she could devote her time to writing....so no....

and the styles are totally different....have you read capote....they were devoted friends....

Do you think the novel was actually well written? Why didn't the alleged author write anything else? Who was the agent that got it published and how did Hollywood and the Public School systems pick up on it so quickly and promote it? What was the ulterior motive?

:tinfoil:

The author just died. And after releasing a "new" book written long ago, I think before To Kill a Mockingbird. Outraged some because Atticus was a racist so it rubbed the fans the wrong way. It's been way too many years since I read it so can only say I thought it was good back in the day. But I thought that about Huckleberry fin too until I read it recently again. Pretty simple compared to today's style.

Forum List

Back