Did Israel Steal Palestine from the Palestinian People?

Prior ownership is irrelevant. Whatever Israel has now, it fought for and died for. They won, the Arabs lost. And the Arabs refuse to accept it. But it's the same way virtually every nation came into being. You don't get to have the land back just because you whine about it.
What you say is absolutely true, but for some reason - I’m scratching my head - people only are furious when it involves what Jews did.

The entire Middle East had flourishing Jewish communities, but the Arab countries drove almost 1 million Jews off their land, stealing their homes and property. As just one example, in 1959 Egypt declared that all Jews in their country must vacate - given them 24 hours to pack what they could - and ALSO forcing them to sign documents transferring their assets to Arabs.

But for some reason, one never hears a word of complaint about what the Arabs did. Nooooo…..the condemnation is reserved for Jews only.

What you say is absolutely true, but for some reason - I’m scratching my head - people only are furious when it involves what Jews did.

The entire Middle East had flourishing Jewish communities, but the Arab countries drove almost 1 million Jews off their land, stealing their homes and property. As just one example, in 1959 Egypt declared that all Jews in their country must vacate - given them 24 hours to pack what they could - and ALSO forcing them to sign documents transferring their assets to Arabs.

But for some reason, one never hears a word of complaint about what the Arabs did. Nooooo…..the condemnation is reserved for Jews only.

That's a lie, Lisa. Jews left the Arab world in 1948, 1953, 1956, 1967 and 1973. They would still be living in the Arab world if the Zionists hadn't made life impossible for them.

The Left regards the Arabs as the underdog, a concept they embrace. And anyone who is on the other side is a bully or an oppressor. Truth is reshaped...or omitted.

For 2 thousand years.
ROFLMAO unlike the rest of the genus species homosapien---the
people who are somehow called "arabs" today STAY PUT for no reason
at all but do not manage to establish social structures. The only people in
"palestine" who remained in "PALESTINE" as a nation are JEWS despite
infiltration by the illiterate, unwashed and marauding "arabs"

That's a lie, Lisa. Jews left the Arab world in 1948, 1953, 1956, 1967 and 1973. They would still be living in the Arab world if the Zionists hadn't made life impossible for them.
wrong again----jews left the filth you love because they finally had a place TO GO. Under the filth and stench of shariah law, jews who lived that filth
could not LEGALLY LEAVE IT------try to learn some of your miserable history------LEAVING WAS NOT A JOY-RIDE----it was ESCAPE
islamo nazi meme---"ZIONISTS" manage to infiltrate the shariah shit holes
and 'make life impossible for happy jews' therein. Islamo nazi propaganda
is as fanciful as ever. My dhimmi is sleeping----his little group of escapees
began the dangerous escape way back in the 1930s from a land in which his
people had lived more than two thousand years before the rapist dog of mecca was born

wrong again----jews left the filth you love because they finally had a place TO GO. Under the filth and stench of shariah law, jews who lived that filth
could not LEGALLY LEAVE IT------try to learn some of your miserable history------LEAVING WAS NOT A JOY-RIDE----it was ESCAPE

islamo nazi meme---"ZIONISTS" manage to infiltrate the shariah shit holes
and 'make life impossible for happy jews' therein. Islamo nazi propaganda
is as fanciful as ever. My dhimmi is sleeping----his little group of escapees
began the dangerous escape way back in the 1930s from a land in which his
people had lived more than two thousand years before the rapist dog of mecca was born

Yemen did have one Jewish king. He burned the Christians of Najran.

The Christians of Najran were massacred in 524 by the Himyarite king, Yusuf As'ar Dhu Nuwas. An Sabaic inscription commissioned by one of the kings army commanders, Ja 1028, celebrates the massacre.

The Left regards the Arabs as the underdog, a concept they embrace. And anyone who is on the other side is a bully or an oppressor. Truth is reshaped...or omitted.

Do they really? Are you an expert on the left?

You mean, Egypt got rid of their Jews AFTER Israel conspired with the British and French to seize the Suez Canal.

You leave that part out.

Stupid foreign policy keeps me up at night.

Starting in 1945, Iran has every reason to hate the US, given the way we've interfered in their politics and economy.

It's like we can't help ourselves. We keep antagonizing people who aren't bothering us.
You mean, Egypt got rid of their Jews AFTER Israel conspired with the British and French to seize the Suez Canal.

You leave that part out.

The seizure of the Suez Canal was the result of Israel's false flag... The Lavon Affair. The Israelis were disguised as Arabs. This caused Eisenhower to withdraw financing for the Aswan dam. Nasser nationalized the Suez Canal and paid the British and French.

Historically there has never been a "Land of Palestine" inhabited by a "Palestinian People"

Since the Israelites conquered the Canaanites in 3300 B.C. only Jews can claim ownership of Israel's lands. While other nations temporarily occupied Israel until 1948, there has always been a Jewish presence.

AtlasWept

The Lavon affair was a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954.

As part of a false flag operation, a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries, and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian communists, "unspecified malcontents", or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.

The operation caused no casualties among the population, but resulted in the deaths of four operatives. The overseer of the operation allegedly informed the Egyptians, after which 11 suspected operatives were arrested.

Two committed suicide after being captured, two were executed by the Egyptian authorities, two of them were acquitted at trial, and the remaining five received prison terms ranging from 7 years to life in prison.

Forum List

Back