Did Jeff Sessions lie about another unreported meeting with Kislyak?

Sessions never lied to anyone begin with. No matter how many times you left wing whackos keep saying it, it won't make it true.

:lol:

This shit will go no where as well because Sessions was at a reception that many others were at that included the Russian Ambassador.

Sessions never lied to anyone begin with. No matter how many times you left wing whackos keep saying it, it won't make it true.

This shit will go no where as well because Sessions was at a reception that many others were at that included the Russian Ambassador.

yeah, sure. Thats why he FORGOT to put it on the list that gives him security clearance BOTH TIMES.

Flynn got fired for the same thing.

Sessios, and Kushner's turn.

yeah, sure. Thats why he FORGOT to put it on the list that gives him security clearance BOTH TIMES.

Neither meetings had anything to do with the campaign. Both meetings were based on his activities as a Senator. That's why he's not up on perjury charges.

And this type of witch hunt is really getting lamo.

Neither meetings had anything to do with the campaign. Both meetings were based on his activities as a Senator. That's why he's not up on perjury charges.

And this type of witch hunt is really getting lamo.

A convenient excuse for the rubes but it doesn't hold water beyond that. Sessions headed up the national security advisory committee for the Trump campaign.
Donald Trump taps Sen. Jeff Sessions to lead campaign's National Security Advisory Committee

TD's talking out her ass again. Sessions didnt do ANYTHING, thats why he recused himself .

these idiots dont really know they're idiots do they...

no he didn't. he got fired for lying. fk you stoops are stupid. Can't you get one gd damn thing correct?

no he didn't. he got fired for lying. fk you stoops are stupid. Can't you get one gd damn thing correct?

DERP DERP

I wouldnt read the threads if I were you, just post something really stupid that agreed with me so you can call names.

es

DERP DERP

I wouldnt read the threads if I were you, just post something really stupid that agreed with me so you can call names.

es
derp you said he got fired for not reporting his meeting during his interview. uh, nope, for lying to the VP. totally wrong stupid fk. Don't trip on your derp.

DERP DERP

es
derp you said he got fired for not reporting his meeting during his interview. uh, nope, for lying to the VP. totally wrong stupid fk. Don't trip on your derp.

no I didnt idiotboi

read the thread moron

then stfu

DERP DERP

es

no I didnt idiotboi

read the thread moron

then stfu
ready..... 1, 2, 3.....

Thats why he FORGOT to put it on the list that gives him security clearance BOTH TIMES.

Now go to your very next post #4

"Flynn got fired for the same thing.

Sessios, and Kushner's turn."

And again, nope. you are fking wrong stoop!

Last edited:
1 ...Session lied
2. TD no he didnt
3 Flynn did the same thing and got fired AKA LIED

UR2DUMB2FKWITH

Lied under oath. Pushing bogus, unconst Muslim ban and sanctuary cities nonsense. Helped obstruct justice by firing Comey=Worst. Ever.

1 ...Session lied
2. TD no he didnt
3 Flynn did the same thing and got fired AKA LIED

UR2DUMB2FKWITH
where did sessions lie? you haven't presented that yet. :link::link:
Moron never follows the news then comes here advertising his stupidity.
He lied 2 times.

Sessions met with Russian envoy twice last year, encounters he later did not disclose
well disclose and lie are two separate words, so what exactly is your point? he didn't lie.

Forum List

Back