Did Jeff Sessions lie about another unreported meeting with Kislyak?

Sessions never lied to anyone begin with. No matter how many times you left wing whackos keep saying it, it won't make it true.

[emoji38]

This shit will go no where as well because Sessions was at a reception that many others were at that included the Russian Ambassador.

yeah, sure. Thats why he FORGOT to put it on the list that gives him security clearance BOTH TIMES.

Omissions on security forms are an Administrative action and NOT treated as a crime. Might cause your FBI file to be re-opened if there's OTHER suspicious "omissions" -- but NOT a reason to SURVEIL and LEAK to the public about it. THOSE actions are the crime here...

who mentioned criminal? not me

Sessions should lose his job like Flynn did.

END OF STORY
It must really eat you up knowing Sessions is going to stay right where he is.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Another "report" by unidentified and unverified sources about a "meeting" that was not illegal or or unethical even if it happened. Why waste time with this stuff when Bill Clinton's foundation had a windfall after Hillary arranged for Russians to obtain a lucrative uranium deal when she was Secy/State.

oh, whitehall, that is not going to wash. And why do you want Trump to be like Clinton?

Flynn got fired for the same thing.

Sessios, and Kushner's turn.
no he didn't. he got fired for lying. fk you stoops are stupid. Can't you get one gd damn thing correct?

DERP DERP

I wouldnt read the threads if I were you, just post something really stupid that agreed with me so you can call names.

es
derp you said he got fired for not reporting his meeting during his interview. uh, nope, for lying to the VP. totally wrong stupid fk. Don't trip on your derp.
Yeah, Flynn politically lied then politically died. Truth.

Flynn got fired for the same thing.

Sessios, and Kushner's turn.
no he didn't. he got fired for lying. fk you stoops are stupid. Can't you get one gd damn thing correct?

DERP DERP

I wouldnt read the threads if I were you, just post something really stupid that agreed with me so you can call names.

es
derp you said he got fired for not reporting his meeting during his interview. uh, nope, for lying to the VP. totally wrong stupid fk. Don't trip on your derp.
Yeah, Flynn politically lied then politically died. Truth.

some care about national security, others could give a shit.

I'm an American that cares about his country.

That's hilarous. Laugh of the week. Read my sigline from your Annointed Ms. Security Breach....

Sessions never lied to anyone begin with. No matter how many times you left wing whackos keep saying it, it won't make it true.

[emoji38]

This shit will go no where as well because Sessions was at a reception that many others were at that included the Russian Ambassador.

yeah, sure. Thats why he FORGOT to put it on the list that gives him security clearance BOTH TIMES.

Omissions on security forms are an Administrative action and NOT treated as a crime. Might cause your FBI file to be re-opened if there's OTHER suspicious "omissions" -- but NOT a reason to SURVEIL and LEAK to the public about it. THOSE actions are the crime here...

who mentioned criminal? not me

Sessions should lose his job like Flynn did.

END OF STORY
It must really eat you up knowing Sessions is going to stay right where he is.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

nothing eats me up, not ever your stupidity.

Forum List

Back