Did Jesus resurrect in Heaven or in Hell?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

Scriptures, as they often do, give both options as true.

The Bible does what it was created by the Jewish authors to do. Make us question and judge.

Without Midrash, the Bible is just another useless myth.

In one version, Jesus tells his fellow prisoner on the cross that they will both awaken in heaven.

Another version has Jesus awakening in hell, where he toils for 3 days.

One old adage might say, if one day is 1,000 years, Jesus is almost at his 2-year mark.

There is a confusion as to who received Jesus as a sacrifice, Satan, or the androgynous Yahweh.

If sacrificed to Satan, she rules the world.

If sacrificed to Yahweh, Jesus rules the world.

Into whose hands did Jesus ascend, Satan’s or Yahweh’s?

I cannot know where Jesus ended via the bible, but think there is a valuable moral lesson here, but do not quite have my finger on what it is. Help.

What is your best guess as to where Jesus is?

Regards

DL

The Bible does what it was created by the Jewish authors to do. Make us question and judge.

In one version, Jesus tells his fellow prisoner on the cross that they will both awaken in heaven.

One old adage might say, if one day is 1,000 years, Jesus is almost at his 2-year mark.

There is a confusion as to who received Jesus as a sacrifice, Satan, or the androgynous Yahweh.

I cannot know where Jesus ended via the bible, but think there is a valuable moral lesson here, but do not quite have my finger on what it is. Help.

Regards

DL
There was no resurrection nor dud he rise from death after three days riddled with maggots.
The guy you call Jesus was buried with the other two fools in a mass grave as was done at the time. He was not the son if any God and every thing in your silly bible is totally false.

What's your opinion on immaculate conception and virgin births? Explain them with your bible as your reference.
Don't insult people with your religious rubbish.

There was no resurrection nor dud he rise from death after three days riddled with maggots.
The guy you call Jesus was buried with the other two fools in a mass grave as was done at the time. He was not the son if any God and every thing in your silly bible is totally false.

What's your opinion on immaculate conception and virgin births? Explain them with your bible as your reference.
Calm down, Dawkins.

Regards

DL
You're confused.

Without a doubt, Heaven
Was that what the prophesy said he was to do?

Leave us all wondering as to who is saved or not?

Or are you saying we are all saved?

Is Armageddon still a possibility?

Regards
DL

Regards

DL
Near as I know Jesus is my next door neighbor who comes from Mexico.

With the Father?

Why up there when he said he came to serve us?

I should have asked that above, given that your answers are usually just trolling garbage.

I will suffer you one post though.

Regards
DL

Why up there when he said he came to serve us?

I should have asked that above, given that your answers are usually just trolling garbage.

I will suffer you one post though.

Regards
DL
Isn't that where he said he was going? To be with the Father? Why he went is irrelevant to where he went, right?

Regards

DL
Ascension: a movement upward. "And it came to pass, while He blessed them, He was parted from them; and carried up into heaven." -- Luke 24:51

When Jesus was resurrected from the burial tomb........He stayed on earth, it was in THE SPIRIT that He preached to the spirits in Hades, physically, Jesus never went anywhere until His ascension into heaven. Read 1 Peter 3:18-20

"For Christ also hath once suffered for our sins, the just and the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but quickened by the Spirit (the Holy Spirit of God)........BY WHICH (by what? by the Spirit) He also went and unto the spirits in prison; (the spirits of the dead awaiting in HADES.....the resting place of the dead awaiting the judgement). Which sometimes were disobedient, (having sinned against the laws of God) when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was prepared, whenin few, that is 8 souls were saved by water." -- 1 Peter 3:18-20.

There it is.............Jesus as God had done in the days of Noah with longsuffering (patience) went via the Holy Spirit of God (spiritually not physically) and preached to the dead in Hades while preparations were made to establish the New Covenant Church on the proceeding day of Pentecost where Peter was to use his keys to the kingdom (Matt. 16) of God and tell everyone what was required of them to enter said kingdom, (Acts 2)

Last edited:

I can understand your position and agree.

You think it my bible when my bible is the Gnostic Christian bible.

Gnostic Christians condemned Yahweh to hell way back when so ese up on me as I discredit the Christian Jesus while trying to push my moral one.

To your last on virgin birth, just so you know how I think, I have said that Yahweh was a deadbeat dad, because he took off and left Jesus, after cuckolding Joseph and producing a half breed chimera god.

Does that sound like I like Yahweh and the Roman Jesus?

No.

I do like the Gnostic Jesus and if you have a question on that, I am here.

Regards
DL

Ascension: a movement upward. "And it came to pass, while He blessed them, He was parted from them; and carried up into heaven." -- Luke 24:51
That would mean that the sinners in hell when he died are still there. Right?

Regards
DL

Isn't that where he said he was going? To be with the Father? Why he went is irrelevant to where he went, right?
Wrong.

The why is what decides the where.

Jesus is worthless to the Father but not to us.

Why does he do the worthless when he said he came to serve us?

Regards
DL

That would mean that the sinners in hell when he died are still there. Right?

Regards
DL
Not HELL..........a place of fire and torment, HADES, a place where the dead await the final judgment. The Blood of Christ flows both forward and backward. Before the New Covenant of Grace......the New Testament of Christ, there was no foregivness of Sin except when one was directly pardoned by God Himself. Thus the animal sacrifices etc., to carry one's sin forward year to year until death. When Christ arrived He was committed to offering salvation to those already dead and in Hades as He was God...i.e, the Son of God, making Him God.......those worthy of salvation were hearing His words preached. The text Peter used expressly declares that only 8 were saved during the days of Noah, because God had been longsuffering with them and given them chance after chance to repent while Noah was constructing the ark.

Again.......Jesus did not physically go to Hades, the Holy Spirit of God conveyed His message to the dead. Again read 1 Peter 3:18-20. The dead are in PRISON for the sins they had committed and Jesus could grant Salvation as God.

Before Peter preached the 1st sermon and used the keys given him by Jesus to open the door to the kingdom of God.....Jesus, as God had forgiven the sins of many while on earth, the last being the thief on the cross. After His ascension into heaven one has to follow the teachings of Peter who had the keys to the kingdom of God, Peter explained in detail what it takes to find salvation under the terms of the New Testament Covenant (Acts 2) What Peter loosed on earth was loosed in heaven, what Peter bound on earth was bound in Heaven (Matt. 16)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back