Did Kavanaughs mother presided over his accusers families foreclosure case?

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
The Hannities, Carlson’s and right wingnut media are all “reporting” that Judge Kavanaughs mother presided over his accusers families foreclosure case in the 90’s and they are trying to use this as a way to discredit her story. However, I just heard this nugget on Fox News (see video) where the host tries and bring up that point but is stopped by her producer and told his mother did not rule on that case.

So one of the reports appears to be false... what do y’all think?

There are two women with the same name....employed by the California state university system.....FOX was just being careful..

There are two women with the same name....employed by the California state university system.....FOX was just being careful..
Interesting. So do we know the answer on which one presided over the case?

No..... at least I have not heard one way or the other....but I'm betting it was her parents because what are the chances the two women grew up in the same jurisdiction?.....

No..... at least I have not heard one way or the other....but I'm betting it was her parents because what are the chances the two women grew up in the same jurisdiction?.....
I’ve got no clue, but it sounded to me like the Fox producer told the host that his mother did not rule on that case. If they were being careful don’t you think they would have said that the claim has not yet been substantiated?

This seems like a good question for this Ford broad, see what kind of hatred she has for the Kavanaugh Family. and if it played a factor in her decision to lie about the Justice.

The Hannities, Carlson’s and right wingnut media are all “reporting” that Judge Kavanaughs mother presided over his accusers families foreclosure case in the 90’s and they are trying to use this as a way to discredit her story. However, I just heard this nugget on Fox News (see video) where the host tries and bring up that point but is stopped by her producer and told his mother did not rule on that case.

So one of the reports appears to be false... what do y’all think?

It is hard to check on this fact, she was on the court but the case in question she did not have any connection so far. More to come if I find it.

This seems like a good question for this Ford broad, see what kind of hatred she has for the Kavanaugh Family. and if it played a factor in her decision to lie about the Justice.
It’s a fine question, But i’m curious why it is being refuted by fox and not reported by any credible news agency. Thoughts?

I was watching the show and after they said she did, the lady interrupted and said she was told it was not true.

Yes... I was watching Fox News this morning. I also enjoyed how the blonde lady in black interrupted the lady trying to compare Kavanaugh to Ted Kennedy and said to keep it on topic.

Funny how people don't understand the different between Ted Kennedy and Kavanaugh. Kennedy was an ELECTED official serving a TERM, where Kavanaugh is an APPOINTED Justice with a LIFE-TIME appointment.

Christine Ford's former students rank her as angry, dark, with possible psychological issues

No shit!?

Also she spent the entire weekend scrubbing her social media accounts...hires a leftist lawyer...this is 100% set up but its hilarious because if this drags out until the election in November...just insures more republicans come out and vote!

It’s a fine question, But i’m curious why it is being refuted by fox and not reported by any credible news agency. Thoughts?

There may be other details to the whole foreclosure question that they are keeping close to the vest- surprise this broad when she shows up for the interrogation. The whole thing is just a teaser.

Christine Ford's former students rank her as angry, dark, with possible psychological issues

No shit!?

Also she spent the entire weekend scrubbing her social media accounts...hires a leftist lawyer...this is 100% set up but its hilarious because if this drags out until the election in November...just insures more republicans come out and vote!
Whoa, what does that have to do with the OP? Try again

There may be other details to the whole foreclosure question that they are keeping close to the vest- surprise this broad when she shows up for the interrogation. The whole thing is just a teaser.
That’s pretty presumptive. What do you base that statement on and how does it address my question about why Fox would say that his mother did not rule on that case?

DnSqgnnX0AUx89N.jpg
Case#156006V

Hmmm so what ? Foreclosure stuff is pretty routine .
What do you mean “so what”? I just showed conflicting reports and asked what you all think. “So what” doesn’t really fit as an answer.

Hmmm so what ? Foreclosure stuff is pretty routine .
Its a damn good motive to accuse someone of a crime ESPECIALLY when its a man trying to become a supreme court justice. See funny thing is Kavanaugh has gone through SIX FBI background checks....not a peep about this...

If the the behavior of kids farting around in High School has anything to do with folks careers 35 years later, let's just call it what it is, living in a police state.

Yes I’ve seen the image. So why is Fox refuting it? Thoughts?

It definitely is a strategy and something that this gal should be considering before she gets on the plane in the scheme to destroy Mr. Kavanaugh's career and family.

I think we'll be able to see exactly what's up, after all the cards have been played.

Kavanaugh isn't a stupid man, and he's fighting for his professional life.

Forum List

Back