Did Kavanaughs mother presided over his accusers families foreclosure case?

They should each get to present their side of the story under oath. If there is not a clear verdict then it goes unresolved and people believe whatever they want.

Which would mean that if Kavanaugh wins, Ford will tour with her books for the next 40 years being a liberal heroine.

If Ford wins, he'll be doing the book tours and analysis for the rest of his life instead, attacking this broad to regain his reputation.
I guess so, unless we can all smarten up and stop buying all these BS books!

Kavanaugh's book hasn't even been written yet, calling it "bs" seems a little premature, no?

Besides, if his reputation is shot to hell by this broad, how else would he be able to regain it? Particularly if he isn't on the Court.

Justice Thomas was similarly subject to electronic lynching, but got his revenge by being one of the Greatest Supreme Court justices of all time. If Kavanaugh loses, he won't have that opportunity.

The Hannities, Carlson’s and right wingnut media are all “reporting” that Judge Kavanaughs mother presided over his accusers families foreclosure case in the 90’s and they are trying to use this as a way to discredit her story. However, I just heard this nugget on Fox News (see video) where the host tries and bring up that point but is stopped by her producer and told his mother did not rule on that case.

So one of the reports appears to be false... what do y’all think?

I think we need look no further for the motivation of the false charges that the Democrats -- of which she is one -- are desperate to keep who they think is a conservative judge off the bench. This is just more proof that they'll do anything, and I do mean anything, to do that.

Look no further? So damn the facts?! Ok

There have been no facts. In fact, the remarkable thing about this is there is a singular lack of facts surrounding the accusation.

There are facts... there are accusations, therapy notes, a polygraph, testimonies and a denial from the accused. All of that is fact and worth looking at.

They should each get to present their side of the story under oath. If there is not a clear verdict then it goes unresolved and people believe whatever they want.

Which would mean that if Kavanaugh wins, Ford will tour with her books for the next 40 years being a liberal heroine.

If Ford wins, he'll be doing the book tours and analysis for the rest of his life instead, attacking this broad to regain his reputation.

Kavanaugh's book hasn't even been written yet, calling it "bs" seems a little premature, no?

Besides, if his reputation is shot to hell by this broad, how else would he be able to regain it? Particularly if he isn't on the Court.

Justice Thomas was similarly subject to electronic lynching, but got his revenge by being one of the Greatest Supreme Court justices of all time. If Kavanaugh loses, he won't have that opportunity.
I’m calling the money making industry of our political elites getting rich off writing books, BS. Why do we feed that beast?

The Hannities, Carlson’s and right wingnut media are all “reporting” that Judge Kavanaughs mother presided over his accusers families foreclosure case in the 90’s and they are trying to use this as a way to discredit her story. However, I just heard this nugget on Fox News (see video) where the host tries and bring up that point but is stopped by her producer and told his mother did not rule on that case.

I think we need look no further for the motivation of the false charges that the Democrats -- of which she is one -- are desperate to keep who they think is a conservative judge off the bench. This is just more proof that they'll do anything, and I do mean anything, to do that.

There have been no facts. In fact, the remarkable thing about this is there is a singular lack of facts surrounding the accusation.

There are facts... there are accusations, therapy notes, a polygraph, testimonies and a denial from the accused. All of that is fact and worth looking at.

She's already behaving weird now we find out she was in therapy. :cuckoo:

If you are that hot on polygraph tests, why not invite both parties on to the Maury Povich program. He'll schedule a polygraph and open up the sealed envelope right on TV. If Mr. Kavanaugh isn't telling the truth, they can announce it right there in front of his wife and kids. Ditto if the broad is found to be lying.

I’m calling the money making industry of our political elites getting rich off writing books, BS. Why do we feed that beast?

What's wrong with people wanting to read about Kavanaugh's side of the story, especially after they already heard the Electronic lynching the Main Stream Media is doing to destroy him? How would you suggest he make a living instead? What would you do if the Deep State destroyed your life?

Kavanaugh wasn't in therapy, his accuser was. :eusa_think: His accuser's students thought she was whacko. :eusa_think:

Bringing the students to Washington to testify is probably a good idea too. Let the people hear what a nut ball this crazy old lady is from those who know her best. This would provide context for her testimony.

She's already behaving weird now we find out she was in therapy. :cuckoo:

What’s your point?

If you are that hot on polygraph tests, why not invite both parties on to the Maury Povich program. He'll schedule a polygraph and open up the sealed envelope right on TV. If Mr. Kavanaugh isn't telling the truth, they can announce it right there in front of his wife and kids. Ditto if the broad is found to be lying.

Are you done having a real discussion? Sounds like you are giving up. I never said I was super hot on polygraphs btw

Last edited:
Kavanaugh wasn't in therapy, his accuser was. :eusa_think: His accuser's students thought she was whacko. :eusa_think:
If she was nearly gang raped in high school it wouldn’t be very surprising for her to be in therapy. However the therapy we are talking about here was marriage counseling which she attended with her husband in 2012. That’s where the incident was discussed and the notes released to show this wasn’t a just made up story to block a Supreme Court nomination.

What's wrong with people wanting to read about Kavanaugh's side of the story, especially after they already heard the Electronic lynching the Main Stream Media is doing to destroy him? How would you suggest he make a living instead? What would you do if the Deep State destroyed your life?
Be a puppet and buy the book if you want, I don’t care. It’s comical to see all these turds in the media propping up their next book. Every day instead of news we get teasers and plugs and all these wankers laugh their way to the bank

If she was nearly gang raped in high school it wouldn’t be very surprising for her to be in therapy. However the therapy we are talking about here was marriage counseling which she attended with her husband in 2012. That’s where the incident was discussed and the notes released to show this wasn’t a just made up story to block a Supreme Court nomination.

She was "nearly gang raped" now? :eusa_hand:

Do you know what the word “if” means? The English language can be tough, I know, but try harder.

Do you know what the word “if” means? The English language can be tough, I know, but try harder.

Yes, like IF she was nearly gang raped by aliens :eusa_hand:

Yes, like IF she was nearly gang raped by aliens :eusa_hand:
Aliens? Cut the crap. What point are you trying to make? Just get to it and stop wasting time

CLAIM
In a 1996 foreclosure case, Judge Martha Kavanaugh ruled against Ralph and Paula Blasey, thus providing motive for revenge for their daughter Christine against Judge Kavanaugh's son Brett, a Supreme Court nominee in 2018.

RATING
False
ORIGIN
Christine Blasey Ford, a psychology professor who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of having sexually assaulted her while both were high school students, faced a backlash from some supporters of the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals judge, whom President Donald Trump nominated for appointment to the court in July 2018.

One theory alleged that Blasey Ford, in making the allegations against Kavanaugh, was motivated by an inter-generational desire for revenge, centering on a 22-year-old civil case heard in Montgomery County, Maryland. For example, the right-wing Pacific Pundit website wrote:

Martha G. Kavanaugh, the mother of Brett Kavanaugh was a Maryland district judge in 1996. In an amazing coincidence, Martha Kavanaugh was the judge in a foreclosure case in which Christine Blasey-Ford’s parents were the defendants. Now it all becomes clear. Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh, not because of what he did in high school. Instead, Christine Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh out of spite and revenge for a case rulled [sic] on by Brett Kavanaugh [sic] mother. Martha Kavanaugh, Brett’s mother was Montgomery County Circuit Court judge from 1993 until she retired in 2001. During a 1996 foreclosure case, Martha Kavanaugh ruled against the parents of Christine Blasey-Ford in a foreclosure case…Isn’t it kind of amazing that all the media reports today didn’t mention this little conflict of interest for Blasey-Ford?

In a similar vein, the right-wing Powerline web site wrote:

It looks like Brett Kavanaugh’s mother, Judge Martha Kavanaugh, ruled against the parents of Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who accuses Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault. Court documents show the losing party in a foreclosure case Martha Kavanaugh heard to be Ralph and Paula Blasey of Potomac, Maryland. They appear to be Christine Blasey Ford’s parents.

The fact that Kavanaugh’s mother ruled against Ford’s parents doesn’t prove Ford is lying about the conduct of the son. Her allegation, coming so many years after the fact and without a description of when or where the event supposedly occurred, is probably not susceptible to being ruled out conclusively. But there now seems to be a motive, beyond partisan politics, for Ford to make up or significantly embellish her story so long after the “fact.”

These accounts got only the background facts right while wildly misrepresenting the key details and amounting to a gross misrepresentation of what actually took place.

Martha Kavanaugh did preside for certain parts of a 1996 foreclosure case involving Ralph and Paula Blasey, who are indeed Christine Blasey Ford’s parents. However, Kavanaugh actually ruled favorably toward the Blaseys, who ended up keeping their home. These two facts cause the logic of the conspiracy theory, such as it ever was, to collapse.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/brett-kavanaugh-foreclosure-accuser-parents/

Last edited:
CLAIM
In a 1996 foreclosure case, Judge Martha Kavanaugh ruled against Ralph and Paula Blasey, thus providing motive for revenge for their daughter Christine against Judge Kavanaugh's son Brett, a Supreme Court nominee in 2018.

RATING
False
ORIGIN
Christine Blasey Ford, a psychology professor who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of having sexually assaulted her while both were high school students, faced a backlash from some supporters of the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals judge, whom President Donald Trump nominated for appointment to the court in July 2018.

One theory alleged that Blasey Ford, in making the allegations against Kavanaugh, was motivated by an inter-generational desire for revenge, centering on a 22-year-old civil case heard in Montgomery County, Maryland. For example, the right-wing Pacific Pundit website wrote:

Martha G. Kavanaugh, the mother of Brett Kavanaugh was a Maryland district judge in 1996. In an amazing coincidence, Martha Kavanaugh was the judge in a foreclosure case in which Christine Blasey-Ford’s parents were the defendants. Now it all becomes clear. Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh, not because of what he did in high school. Instead, Christine Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh out of spite and revenge for a case rulled [sic] on by Brett Kavanaugh [sic] mother. Martha Kavanaugh, Brett’s mother was Montgomery County Circuit Court judge from 1993 until she retired in 2001. During a 1996 foreclosure case, Martha Kavanaugh ruled against the parents of Christine Blasey-Ford in a foreclosure case…Isn’t it kind of amazing that all the media reports today didn’t mention this little conflict of interest for Blasey-Ford?

It looks like Brett Kavanaugh’s mother, Judge Martha Kavanaugh, ruled against the parents of Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who accuses Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault. Court documents show the losing party in a foreclosure case Martha Kavanaugh heard to be Ralph and Paula Blasey of Potomac, Maryland. They appear to be Christine Blasey Ford’s parents.

The fact that Kavanaugh’s mother ruled against Ford’s parents doesn’t prove Ford is lying about the conduct of the son. Her allegation, coming so many years after the fact and without a description of when or where the event supposedly occurred, is probably not susceptible to being ruled out conclusively. But there now seems to be a motive, beyond partisan politics, for Ford to make up or significantly embellish her story so long after the “fact.”

These accounts got only the background facts right while wildly misrepresenting the key details and amounting to a gross misrepresentation of what actually took place.

Martha Kavanaugh did preside for certain parts of a 1996 foreclosure case involving Ralph and Paula Blasey, who are indeed Christine Blasey Ford’s parents. However, Kavanaugh actually ruled favorably toward the Blaseys, who ended up keeping their home. These two facts cause the logic of the conspiracy theory, such as it ever was, to collapse.

Don't forget to provide the link to avoid plagiarism claims. :)

Mm, to bad. The bitch will still watch Kavanaugh be seated while she fades back to not mattering again.

CLAIM

RATING
False
ORIGIN

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/brett-kavanaugh-foreclosure-accuser-parents/

Lol, in three days! You people are pittyful.

Forum List

Back