Did Nancy fold and omit Taiwan for her trip?? It looks like it.

This is really a serious matter.

If she does not go (and it currently appears that she will not), it will be taken as a sign that the United States is bowing to China's demand.

Is this the first time in American history that a foreign government has told the American government that an American official may not visit a particular area?

What will China's next demand be?

Biden blinked.
And we all knew he would.
Pelosi "updated" her trip itinerary - and now Taiwan is no longer on the list.

This was predictable.

If she goes to Taiwan she is a warmonger, if she does not go to Taiwan then her and Biden folded.

Just be honest for one time in your whole fucking life, there is no outcome of this you would not have attacked.

This thread won’t age well. This website is more entertaining than the three stooges for watching idiots.
Are you predicting that Nancy will visit Taiwan this trip?

Not disagreeing, just giving you a chance to show off your prognostication skills.
This was predictable.

If she goes to Taiwan she is a warmonger, if she does not go to Taiwan then her and Biden folded.

Just be honest for one time in your whole fucking life, there is no outcome of this you would not have attacked.
With apologies to iamwhatiseem , I'll jump in here.

The bolded part is exactly correct. But iamwhatiseem did not create that Hobson's Choice situation, Pelosi did. She should have spoken with whoever is in charge of Biden before she announced her planned visit, and then made up her mind to either not go or to go, with Team Biden on notice that she won't change her mind.

By announcing the visit and provoking the mainland Chinese, then backing down, she managed to do the worst possible thing.

Not disagreeing, just giving you a chance to show off your prognostication skills.

I am not CityGator, but I still think she will. Taking it off the agenda is a security move, in my opinon.

By announcing the visit and provoking the mainland Chinese, then backing down, she managed to do the worst possible thing.

If she backs down, I will agree 100%

I am a disabled Vet, so I don't just talk the talk I have walked the walk. Unlike you Trump Humpin, right wing, rednecks who claim to be so damn patriotic but haven't done shit.
You're a vet of don't ask don't tell, racist liar!

With apologies to iamwhatiseem , I'll jump in here.

The bolded part is exactly correct. But iamwhatiseem did not create that Hobson's Choice situation, Pelosi did. She should have spoken with whoever is in charge of Biden before she announced her planned visit, and then made up her mind to either not go or to go, with Team Biden on notice that she won't change her mind.

I obviously don’t have more information I just don’t think that not being on an itinerary has meaning. The original post was too gleeful and premature. I have it bookmarked for a smack down opportunity.

Let's say she goes and something pops off, how many of you are going to the local recruiting office to join up?
for xiden’s war? after he surrendered to the taliban terrorist, abandoned americans, our allies and friends in afghan? sorry i nobody trust this man to lead the military

This was predictable.

Xi ordered this situation.

Eva Braun was never going to go - she and Quid Pro were ordered to humiliate America and show weakness. The did as ordered.

I am not CityGator, but I still think she will. Taking it off the agenda is a security move, in my opinon.

If she backs down, I will agree 100%

Not a chance. Xi's Biden Regime will not allow it. Further, Eva Braun was following orders by announcing the trip and then retreating.

Xi wants to portray America as weak, so ordered his employees to stage this little farce.

Forum List

Back