Did obama bomb any more countries this AM?

Republicans claimed Obama wasn't doing enough to fight ISIS. Now they criticize his bombing IS targets in Libya. How quick will they be to give Trump credit when Mosul falls?

Republicans claimed Obama wasn't doing enough to fight ISIS. Now they criticize his bombing IS targets in Libya. How quick will they be to give Trump credit when Mosul falls?
These people wake up each morning and have a hard time deciding to live or die...

Paul Ryan Stands on top of the stairs looking like he is saying...." I cannot wait to scam these people and get my millions.." He is seriously nauseating..

I think he is the one I dislike most...I don't think Trump likes him either//

Obama created ISIS and was responsible for all the bloodshed in Iraq after 2011, so no honest person will give Obama any credit for trying to fix what he deliberately broke.

he played with isis. Either kick their ass or get the fuck out

Obama created ISIS and was responsible for all the bloodshed in Iraq after 2011, so no honest person will give Obama any credit for trying to fix what he deliberately broke.
they were created before he even assumed office. Get your talking points strait. All he did was give them room.

he played with isis. Either kick their ass or get the fuck out
If you recall, at first Obama said we weren't going to fight ISIS at all, but when the media took him to task for this, the next week he announced he would destroy ISIS. Obama was never more than an ambitious politician and never was a political leader.

they were created before he even assumed office. Get your talking points strait. All he did was give them room.
Get your facts straight. Al Qaeda was in Iraq but had been marginalized by the time Obama took office, but when Obama withdrew the troops and ended support for the Sunni militias that were fighting al Qaeda, it morphed into ISIS. All of he horror we are seeing in the ME now are the result of Obama withdrawing from Iraq in 2011 despite warnings from the Pentagon and the diplomats that Iraq would go up in flames if he did, because he didn't want to go into the 2012 election having not kept his promise from 2008. Probably the most cynical, unprincipled and evil thing any US president ever did.

Get your facts straight. Al Qaeda was in Iraq but had been marginalized by the time Obama took office, but when Obama withdrew the troops and ended support for the Sunni militias that were fighting al Qaeda, it morphed into ISIS. All of he horror we are seeing in the ME now are the result of Obama withdrawing from Iraq in 2011 despite warnings from the Pentagon and the diplomats that Iraq would go up in flames if he did, because he didn't want to go into the 2012 election having not kept his promise from 2008. Probably the most cynical, unprincipled and evil thing any US president ever did.
ISIS started in the 90s. Then changed their name to ISIS in 06.
I understand when he withdrew it was bad, but saying "created" is just malarkey

No, you are mistaken. Al Qaeda started in the 90's but ISIS didn't exist until after Obama withdrew from Iraq. ISIS and al Qaeda are still two distinct organizations today.

No, you are mistaken. Al Qaeda started in the 90's but ISIS didn't exist until after Obama withdrew from Iraq. ISIS and al Qaeda are still two distinct organizations today.
Do some research homie. I haven't stated ANYTHING about AQ. I was talking about ISIS

Do some research homie. I haven't stated ANYTHING about AQ. I was talking about ISIS
You should have talked about al Qaeda since ISIS emerged from a radical fringe of al Qaeda in Iraq and finally broke with al Qadea on a few years ago.

You should have talked about al Qaeda since ISIS emerged from a radical fringe of al Qaeda in Iraq and finally broke with al Qadea on a few years ago.
They were still their own group BEFORE AQ.

Forum List

Back