Did Obama DESERVE to become president??

Don't care If you liked his policies or not.

Do you really think someone with that shallow a resumee derserved to be elected president????????????????

He had a very good resume, and he deserved to be president.

And he has done a very good job.

To "honor" this great event, the election of Papa Obama,
the US Post office is going to put his resume on a commemorative stamp

obamastamp-i2969.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

No need...
With the next election and the removal of Papa Obama

All Americans can start the real healing process
:eusa_angel:

Of course the enablers of Papa Obama
who live in
Never Never Blame Obama Land
may have a hard time of it

obama-unicorn.jpg

Last edited:
He deserved to be elected president for the same reason he deserved to win the Nobel Prize. Nothing. And, he is black. Even SAYING that he was and is unqualified makes someone a racist.

Now that he's done such a horrible job, reducing the nation to glowing embers, he is still black and should be reelected or it's racism.

God, you are stupid.

Go fuck yourself ignorant fuck...

Add some substance fuckhead...

Why is that poster stupid?? please explain that?

You're a dumb motherfucker for using one-liners that add nothing to the debate.

4qpxsk.jpg

BTW, what did he do to deserve to be called stupid? If I have to tell you, you are truly one dumb ass motherfucker.

he is black. Even SAYING that he was and is unqualified makes someone a racist.

Go soak your pussy.

Do you really think someone with that shallow a resumee derserved to be elected president????????????????

His predecessor had far less intelligence and he was elected, although fraudulently.

He wasn't elected the first time. He lost the popular vote. He was selected by Scalia and the boys.

Al Gore (Democrat) 50,999,897

George W. Bush (Republican) 50,456,002

Federal Elections 2000: 2000 Presidential Popular Vote Summary Table

Bozo the clown would of "deserved" to be President as much Obama did..

gawd people. kick yourselves.

Last edited:

His predecessor had far less intelligence and he was elected, although fraudulently.

He wasn't elected the first time. He lost the popular vote. He was selected by Scalia and the boys.

Al Gore (Democrat) 50,999,897

George W. Bush (Republican) 50,456,002

Federal Elections 2000: 2000 Presidential Popular Vote Summary Table

Gee, Sallow...if we elected our Presidents by the total of the popular vote you'd be correct. We don't do that however...we use the Electoral College. Under our election laws Bush WAS elected the first time. You just don't like the results of a game played by the rules so you seek to call the results into question.

I'm still looking for one of you progressives to step up to the plate and show me something "exceptional" that Barack Obama produced either as President of the Law Review, as a lawyer, as a college lecturer, as a State Senator or as a US Senator. My contention is that he's nothing more than a hollow facade...promoted repeatedly because of his "stature" of being the first black President of the Harvard Law Review but really never demonstrating anything exceptional since then. So prove me wrong! Show me some great piece of legislation that "he" crafted. Show me a scholarly work on constitutional law that he wrote while teaching the subject at the University of Chicago. Show me some brilliant legal case he won while he was a lawyer. Show me a thoughtful article he wrote while he was the President of the Law Review. Surely he's done SOMETHING?

lets not go there again.
Yes he does.
He proved it a few months back when Trump jumped on the birther bandwagon

Trump went after Bozo's birth certificate too?

Either it went over your head or you are playing naive to frustrate me.

Yep...you are playing naive to frustrate me.

Happy New Year RW...you are a good man.

(just a bit misguided)

Think it was you who missed the point....but it was fun anyway

I'm still looking for one of you progressives to step up to the plate and show me something "exceptional" that Barack Obama produced either as President of the Law Review, as a lawyer, as a college lecturer, as a State Senator or as a US Senator. My contention is that he's nothing more than a hollow facade...promoted repeatedly because of his "stature" of being the first black President of the Harvard Law Review but really never demonstrating anything exceptional since then. So prove me wrong! Show me some great piece of legislation that "he" crafted. Show me a scholarly work on constitutional law that he wrote while teaching the subject at the University of Chicago. Show me some brilliant legal case he won while he was a lawyer. Show me a thoughtful article he wrote while he was the President of the Law Review. Surely he's done SOMETHING?

Won't happen, that's because there WAS nothing exceptional about him..It was all made up with the help of Chicago politics. the man is a fraud in my book

Last edited:

Forum List

Back