Did Rudy Go Rogue?

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Now I'm hearing rumors that if there was quid pro quo it was Rudy going behind Trump's back. Supposedly Trump had zero knowledge of what Rudy was doing when he was talking to Ukrainian leaders.

He's doing his job................His job is to Defend Trump..........So he's looking for evidence to go against the so called impeachment of Trump................and looking for Bias from potential witnesses............

The anti-constitutional Rudy was just doing what his master, Donald J Trump, aka Ron Baron, asked him to do.

Trump's worshippers would wipe their collective asses with teh COTUS to defend their Orange Messiah lol

The anti-constitutional Rudy was just doing what his master, Donald J Trump, aka Ron Baron, asked him to do.

Trump's worshippers would wipe their collective asses with teh COTUS to defend their Orange Messiah lol
I'm actually hoping that it will get Biden........and he will rat out GOP establishment for doing the same.....then they hit one on the other side.......until they all call each other out..............LOL

Need some popcorn for that.........Millionaires Political Club going at it...........LOL

Now I'm hearing rumors that if there was quid pro quo it was Rudy going behind Trump's back. Supposedly Trump had zero knowledge of what Rudy was doing when he was talking to Ukrainian leaders.
Yeah, that's the new conservitard defense.

It's a buncha bullshit, just like the others.

Is there a bus with enough ground clearance to throw fat Rudy under

Wow...Rudy under the bus

Too bad there's all those witnesses that have Trump intimately involved...and oh yea...that phone call that MENTIONS Rudy the Ghoul

Then why did Trump tell Kerensky to work with Rudy? If you believe the 'three amigos' were acting behind Trump's back......Hey, I got this bridge in Brooklyn I'll sell cheap

Wow...Rudy under the bus
Too bad there's all those witnesses that have Trump intimately involved...and oh yea...that phone call that MENTIONS Rudy the Ghoul
You must be reading different transcripts than the rest of us.

Rudy better listen up...that sound he's hearing..is the big bus he's getting ready to be tossed under! LOL

iu

Mitch McConnell has already said he won't listen to any of the crap from the pro impeachment Democrats. Republicans in the Senate will back Trump.

Then why did Trump tell Kerensky to work with Rudy? If you believe the 'three amigos' were acting behind Trump's back......Hey, I got this bridge in Brooklyn I'll sell cheap
What do you think Kerensky's motivation is?

What are trying to imply about Kerensky? What law did Kerensky violate?

my friend, Kerensky is sort of incidental to the issue. The FACT that Trump tied Congressionally-funded aid to war-torn Ukraine (not Kerensky but his country) to an investigation already debunked into dirt on his personal opponent is the issue. Several unimpeachable-yet-slandered insiders with personal experience have testified to this fact and tried to go thru channels only to be rebuffed by WH staff who are afraid to blow their nose without Trump's approval. Trump orchestrates everything.

If you have doubts...READ THE TRANSCRIPT or at least the edited summary that is available.

Everyone is forgetting that what really matters is Trump's "intent". Was it for political gain, or to follow the law and ensure that there was no corruption in the Ukraine before sending the funding. IMHO Trump has every right to investigate corruption, especially when Hunter Biden was collecting $83,000 a month in payoffs, and got a $1.5b "investment" from China.
If/when Biden drops out of the 2020 race in a few months does that stop the Ukraine impeachment motive?
The "bad QPQ motive" goes away?
The Republican senate is circling the wagons, Trump is safe, bring on 2020.

Babump, babump!
Pointing out facts to you liberals is a waste of time. You liberals won't believe anything that exonerates Trump.

my friend, Kerensky is sort of incidental to the issue. The FACT that Trump tied Congressionally-funded aid to war-torn Ukraine (not Kerensky but his country) to an investigation already debunked into dirt on his personal opponent is the issue. Several unimpeachable-yet-slandered insiders with personal experience have testified to this fact and tried to go thru channels only to be rebuffed by WH staff who are afraid to blow their nose without Trump's approval. Trump orchestrates everything.

If you have doubts...READ THE TRANSCRIPT or at least the edited summary that is available.
What transcript? Do you mean the Kerensky call?

Also, could you tell us about the "debunked" investigation? How was it debunked? Did this Kerensky fellow debunk it?

Forum List

Back