🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did the FBI Lie About Clinton Server Intrusion?

What even makes this more interesting, is that the FBI had to have hacked the Romanian server to find out.

upload_2016-10-17_16-14-14.png

Hold on. I thought the FBI hates Hillary ? As many righty threads have said.

Why would they protect her?

Hold on. I thought the FBI hates Hillary ? As many righty threads have said.

Why would they protect her?

Only the rank and file. Assholes like Comey are bought and paid for....or they're afraid they might commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head.....twice.

The rank n file are jack boot thugs anyway .

I remember an article about FBI agents being investigated for wrongdoing . Every account was no wrongdoing! 100% !!!!

FBI Docs: Potentially Classified Info Found on Romanian Server May Be From Clinton Server
Heavily redacted material can be found @ Hillary R. Clinton Part 04 of 04

I never claim to be technical savvy beyond the most basics of the internet. I've heard of the Deep Web but have absolutely no desire to delve into it. But, the most important things for all of us to understand is that once you send something into the web – IT NEVER EVER GOES AWAY! It will be there forever and experts can find it.

The FBI on Monday released additional documents related to its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server during her tenure as Secretary of State. The latest release includes an interview summary that suggests an open source search of the Deep Web conducted by a private investigator uncovered a potentially classified document that may have been stolen from Clinton’s server.

On June 6, 2016, the FBI interviewed an unidentified individual who told agents he was contacted by a senior staff member on the Senate Judiciary Committee about concerns that data from Clinton’s private server might end up overseas. According to the FBI summary, the Senate staffer wanted the witness to “determine if there was an intrusion into Clinton’s server and, if so, whether exfiltrated data fell into the hands of a foreign power.”

Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton told LawNewz.com the expert was hired as part of a project that “sought to uncover any evidence from open sources on the Internet as to whether Hillary Clinton’s government emails had been hacked and were publicly available.”

More @ FBI Docs: Potentially Classified Info Found on Romanian Server May Be From Clinton Server

What even makes this more interesting, is that the FBI had to have hacked the Romanian server to find out.
So was it the private investigator hired by Judicial Watch that found this information and why did they choose to stop? I thought he was looking for classified information from Hillary's server?

Am I reading that right? the private investigator for J.W., hired to research it, stopped doing such???

Why didn't the FBI convene a grand jury and why didn't they search her residence?

Why did FBI agents get offered nice jobs in exchange for tampering with evidence?

Because the fix was in.

Why didn't the FBI convene a grand jury and why didn't they search her residence?

Why did FBI agents get offered nice jobs in exchange for tampering with evidence?

Because the fix was in.

no..... because there was no basis.

wacko

You must have missed the first 14 minutes of Comey's presser on July 5th.

There was plenty of basis...as has been pointed out by numerous current and former FBI agents.

You're the wacko if you think Hillary is not corrupt.

The rank n file are jack boot thugs anyway .

There it is, they're law enforcement, can't trust them...

And yet you'll pull the lever for Hilldabeast...

How many times were you dropped? 10? 20? More?

The Party of Slavery, the Party of the KKK, the Party of Jim Crow, the Party of Planned Parenthood, the Party of Hypocrisy and they have you sucked in for life!!

Forum List

Back