🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did The Great Flood Really Happen?

"For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be" -- Jesus
After the rains came and drowned the wicked, the righteous were left to inherit the earth. It's a new beginning, in other words. Noah means new beginning.

Jesus connected this to the final new beginning, or new creation, when he would come to judge apostate Judea.

He applied the flood story to his own people. Like everyone in his day, no one ever mentioned anything on the other side of the planet. Everything had local and regional implications.

I think the flood story is really just another covenant creation story.
Why would Noah spend 120 years building an ark if the flood wasn't worldwide and killed every last human being? Besides, Jesus said it was real. Believe your own excuses or believe the eye witness

The Bible stories exaggerate everything.. That's the nature of story telling.

The Bible tells the truth and demonstrates lies to be lies. There is no doubt in my mind that the FLOOD had a great impact on this planet, in ways we are still discovering but miss the association with that event.

There is no world wide flood footprint. Morality tales aren't lies. Do you think Aesop's Fables are lies?
To tell a tale to demonstrate values is not a lie. To say that a story actually happened when it didn't is a lie. No one suggests that Aesop's Fables are anything but illustrations. However, there is enough evidence to demonstrate that the FLOOD was a worldwide event. And Jesus HIMSELF accepted it as factual.

So the Little Engine that Could is a "lie"?
Does it purport to be anything but fiction? Does it purport to be the unerring Word of the gods?

Dude, that is the last time i am performing your troll exercises. You could have easily puzzled that out for yourself.

"For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be" -- Jesus
After the rains came and drowned the wicked, the righteous were left to inherit the earth. It's a new beginning, in other words. Noah means new beginning.

Jesus connected this to the final new beginning, or new creation, when he would come to judge apostate Judea.

He applied the flood story to his own people. Like everyone in his day, no one ever mentioned anything on the other side of the planet. Everything had local and regional implications.

Why would Noah spend 120 years building an ark if the flood wasn't worldwide and killed every last human being? Besides, Jesus said it was real. Believe your own excuses or believe the eye witness

The Bible tells the truth and demonstrates lies to be lies. There is no doubt in my mind that the FLOOD had a great impact on this planet, in ways we are still discovering but miss the association with that event.

There is no world wide flood footprint. Morality tales aren't lies. Do you think Aesop's Fables are lies?
To tell a tale to demonstrate values is not a lie. To say that a story actually happened when it didn't is a lie. No one suggests that Aesop's Fables are anything but illustrations. However, there is enough evidence to demonstrate that the FLOOD was a worldwide event. And Jesus HIMSELF accepted it as factual.

There is zero evidence for a worldwide flood. .. and God knows there are abundant core samples taken all over the ME.

There is zero evidence for a worldwide flood. .. and God knows there are abundant core samples taken all over the ME.

So you support your magical claims by...repeating them. Cool!

This is just silly.. 30 million years ago Arabia was an inland sea. Have you ever heard of tectonic plates?

Western Interior Seaway - Wikipedia

The Western Interior Seaway (also called the Cretaceous Seaway, the Niobraran Sea, the North American Inland Sea, and the Western Interior Sea) was a large inland sea that existed during the mid- to late Cretaceous period as well as the very early Paleogene, splitting the continent of North America into two landmasses, Laramidia to the west and Appalachia to the east. The ancient sea stretched f

Did the Great Flood really happen? - Living Faith - Home & Family - News - Catholic Online

Many Christians today argue the flood story is only a myth. It is a cautionary tale, not intended for literal interpretation. What's important, they say, is that we accept the lessons in the story rather than the story itself. There is merit to this approach. The story has no value if we ignore the lessons it teaches.
Well....we always found sea shells in Montana when I was a kid....so there may be something to it.

Did the Great Flood really happen? - Living Faith - Home & Family - News - Catholic Online

Many Christians today argue the flood story is only a myth. It is a cautionary tale, not intended for literal interpretation. What's important, they say, is that we accept the lessons in the story rather than the story itself. There is merit to this approach. The story has no value if we ignore the lessons it teaches.
Well....we always found sea shells in Montana when I was a kid....so there may be something to it.

Of course 30 million years ago there was an inland sea. Nothing todo with Noah.

REally.....were you here then?

Last edited:

Hahahaha.. Forget science or geology.

Sea levels have changes pretty consistently.
But there is proof that the Black Sea used to be a freshwater lake.
The change is proof of the flood.

The Black Sea breech was a slow moving flood.. People had months to move family and livestock to higher ground.

The Black Sea breech was a slow moving flood.. People had months to move family and livestock to higher ground.
Yep....40 days and 40 nights.

Forum List

Back