🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did the "Illuminati Card Game" do it again?

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
Jeff Berwick talked a little about this in his video today, here's a little snippet:

But for anyone who don't want to take 1:16 minutes to watch that clip, the "Illuminati Card Game" is a card game that came out I think in the 80's, and the interesting thing about it is that it's known for "predicting" future events, for example 9/11, the pandemic, and all sorts of other world events or famous people.

In addition to a card of a "charismatic leader" who has bright goldish hair and is speaking to a crowd of adoring fans.... there's also this card, that people say looks like Trump:

Ou-EGq-JXn-HGt-DI6-MB.jpg

In case you can't see it, the caption says: "At any time, at any place, our snipers can drop you. Have a nice day."

The line going across his face reminds me of that photo we've all seen of the bullet line barely missing Trump.

So did this card game do it again... Or do you think the "Enough is Enough" card doesn't look like Trump? :dunno:

Paging MisterBeale (I think you mentioned you bought this game?)

Last edited:
Jeff Berwick talked a little about this in his video today, here's a little snippet:

But for anyone who don't want to take 1:16 minutes to watch that clip, the "Illuminati Card Game" is a card game that came out I think in the 80's, and the interesting thing about it is that it's known for "predicting" future events, for example 9/11, the pandemic, and all sorts of other world events or famous people.

In addition to a card of a "charismatic leader" who has bright goldish hair and is speaking to a crowd of adoring fans.... there's also this card, that people say looks like Trump:

Ou-EGq-JXn-HGt-DI6-MB.jpg

In case you can't see it, the caption says: "At any time, at any place, our snipers can drop you. Have a nice day."

The line going across his face reminds me of that photo we've all seen of the bullet line barely missing Trump.

So did this card game do it again... Or do you think the "Enough is Enough" card doesn't look like Trump? :dunno:

Smoke some more pot. It's a more worthwhile pursuit. :)

Forum List

Back