Did the media treat Palin with the respect that everyone is demanding for women?

Did the MSM and liberals in general give Palin the very respect they are now demandin

• Im too much of a chicken to expose my hypocrisy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Or is this so called war on women just a reflection of partisan politics?
What you perceive as attacks on Palin are due to:

1. she is a political figure and as such, open to political criticism.

2. she is not ready for the national stage. She needs to study harder, get a grip on the issues and get intensive coaching in debate and speech so she won't sound so utterly stupid.

3. Palin a A woman. The Right wing of the Republican party is waging war on WOMEN as a group.

Calling her a "****" and saying "I'd like to grudge fuck that bitch" is political criticism?

:lol:

Who in the media said "I'd like to drudge fuck that bitch"?????

What you perceive as attacks on Palin are due to:

1. she is a political figure and as such, open to political criticism.

2. she is not ready for the national stage. She needs to study harder, get a grip on the issues and get intensive coaching in debate and speech so she won't sound so utterly stupid.

3. Palin a A woman. The Right wing of the Republican party is waging war on WOMEN as a group.

Calling her a "****" and saying "I'd like to grudge fuck that bitch" is political criticism?

:lol:

Who in the media said "I'd like to drudge fuck that bitch"?????

:lol: You already lost this one. So why continue on? Everyone already knows you're a dishonest hypocrite. It's not exactly a secret. So just admit defeat and move on, or just keep on :dig:

It was okay to attack Palin because in the minds of liberals, she deserved it.

Which is why you can't win this kind of argument. Conservative women deserve to be called names. Liberal women do not.

It's the whole "we're better than you just because" thing. It gives them the right to engage in tyranny, oppression, and persecution..and that's what progressives are all about.

Tyranny, oppression and persecution?

Somebody had an extra glass of hyperbole this morning

Are we renaming basic concepts again?

Limbaugh made a statement about a person that made herself PUBLIC...albiet he decended into the depths of whalesqueeze of the left to make his point.

She has NO case. The woman went public.

Case dismissed.

Of course she has a case. All she needs to win is to get a liberal judge who believes the Constitution can be rewritten by a judge on a whim and he is toast.

Definitely not out of the realm of possibility. In fact, if she files in the 9th Circuit, I would say she has better than even odds of winning.

Immie

So, before this case is even presented you are preparing to complain about liberal judges causing your side to lose?

BTW, if this case is heard, it will be in Florida....Red Florida.

We have our liberal judges here in Florida too.

One just helped Spain steal a half a billion dollars from a deep sea salvage company.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzlaTeYpopU]American salvage company returns Spanish treasure - YouTube[/ame]

Treasure loss won't keep Odyssey Marine out of water | TBO.com

Immie

Republicans can't get mad at the media for vetting their choice for VP. Vetting the candidate is supposed to be the parties job. If the GOP rushed to pick Palin and didn't think it through, they can't get mad when the media opens up the closet. For example, she belonged to the Alaska Independence Party. They wanted to leave the USA. How much more unAmerican can you get?

Remember, she's a darling of the right but then again, so is Rush. Two scumbags.

When did Obama get vetted?
What citizen status did he claim for college admission (foreign or USA)?
How did he go to Pakistan when US citizens where not allowed to go at that time?
Where are his works from college (he was supposed to be a leader even then....)?

It is okay if you have a liar and a fraud in the White House, but don't call one of his minions (Flucke) a slut? You guys make no sense.

Palin never said I can see Russia from my porch That was a spoof from Sat. Night Live
What Palin really said was; "They're our next door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."

The Dem's are using the War on Women just like they always do about anything that they want.
They are doing this because they need the Women's vote.

One island in Alaska is less than 2 miles distance from a Russian island. Her statement was accurate, not that anyone in the lower 48 would pay attention.

It was okay to attack Palin because in the minds of liberals, she deserved it.

No, criticism of Palin is factually and objectively justified, as she is often wrong with regard to various issues.

Her profound and comprehensive ignorance on matters both political and legal render her unqualified for National office – that’s neither ‘attack’ nor ‘misogyny,’ it’s a factual assessment predicated on her own statements.

Republicans can't get mad at the media for vetting their choice for VP. Vetting the candidate is supposed to be the parties job. If the GOP rushed to pick Palin and didn't think it through, they can't get mad when the media opens up the closet. For example, she belonged to the Alaska Independence Party. They wanted to leave the USA. How much more unAmerican can you get?

Remember, she's a darling of the right but then again, so is Rush. Two scumbags.

When did Obama get vetted?
What citizen status did he claim for college admission (foreign or USA)?
How did he go to Pakistan when US citizens where not allowed to go at that time?
Where are his works from college (he was supposed to be a leader even then....)?

It is okay if you have a liar and a fraud in the White House, but don't call one of his minions (Flucke) a slut? You guys make no sense.

There you have it

A conservatives view of what vetting is. Not economic or foreign policy views. They waste their time on college transcripts, birth certificates and term papers

No wonder nobody takes them seriously

Palin never said I can see Russia from my porch That was a spoof from Sat. Night Live
What Palin really said was; "They're our next door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."

The Dem's are using the War on Women just like they always do about anything that they want.
They are doing this because they need the Women's vote.

One island in Alaska is less than 2 miles distance from a Russian island. Her statement was accurate, not that anyone in the lower 48 would pay attention.

The real funny part is that Palin actually believed that an uninhabited island two miles off of Alaska somehow gave her foreign policy experience

"
Alaska has many historic Russian buildings. There are active Russian Orthodox Churches in some 80 Alaska communities, many of which still use the old-style Russian Orthodox calendar and celebrate Christmas on what is marked as Jan. 7 in Western calendars.
Many of Alaska's native peoples who lived in the regions colonized by Russia have Russian surnames, stemming from the days when they were colonial subjects of the czar and many intermarried. Russian names mark Alaska's geographical landscape.
Russian Orthodox "Old Believers" who emigrated from the Soviet Union have their own old-style Russian villages in Alaska.
Except during the Cold War, Alaska and Russian natives on either side of the Bering Strait carried on with routine visits, seasonal festivals and subsistence trade.
During the Cold War, Alaskans referred to the closed border between Russia and Alaska as the "Ice Curtain." Their goal: to melt the Ice Curtain.
The University of Alaska has more Russian students at its campuses than any other university in the United States.
Much of the flora and fauna and geology in Alaska are similar to the Russian Far East and eastern Siberia.
Alaska serves as the U.S. gateway for all flights between the Russian Far East and the United States. "
Alaska Division of Economic Development

What is funny is the tards who don't realize it and who think their ignorance of the relationship between Russia and Alaska (that goes back hundreds of years and continues) means that the reality reflects their lack of understanding.​

The real funny part is that Palin actually believed that an uninhabited island two miles off of Alaska somehow gave her foreign policy experience

No she didn't, dipstick. However, she had more foreign policy experience than Obama.

Palin had way more experience than obama, first she ran a city as mayor, than a state as Governor..

the only thing Obama ran was his campaign and that like his Presidency other people run that too,..

As for foreign Policy, what the hell experience did obama have in Foreign Policy being a JUNIOR SENATOR of less than two years.

what a friggen joke

Last edited:
then she quit.

And I agree Palin is a joke.

Obama quit without getting ANY EXPERIENCE in Congress to run for President. A Junior Senator for LESS THAN TWO YEARS, before that a lowly STATE SENATOR of the corrupted, Illinois

so the joke was played on you all that voted for him and by his approvals the people are realizing that now

Last edited:
then she quit.

And I agree Palin is a joke.

Because the leftist wackos made it impossible for her to do her job, and were costing the state of Alaska a load of $$.

but no disputing the wacko part?

Just because you disagree with her politically doesn't make her a wacko. In fact I bet she is probably smarter than you or most others on here. The constant name calling makes all you look like childish tools. Including you.

Forum List

Back