Did the media treat Palin with the respect that everyone is demanding for women?

Did the MSM and liberals in general give Palin the very respect they are now demandin

• Im too much of a chicken to expose my hypocrisy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Because the leftist wackos made it impossible for her to do her job, and were costing the state of Alaska a load of $$.

but no disputing the wacko part?

Just because you disagree with her politically doesn't make her a wacko. In fact I bet she is probably smarter than you or most others on here. The constant name calling makes all you look like childish tools. Including you.

Tool?
I am less of a partisan tool than most on here.

Exactly. They don't understand the history and the relationship Alaska has with Russia..therefore when Palin references things they aren't familiar with, SHE'S the yahoo. Likewise, when she succeeds in gaining support and making a success of her life, SHE'S the wacko....

but no disputing the wacko part?

Just because you disagree with her politically doesn't make her a wacko. In fact I bet she is probably smarter than you or most others on here. The constant name calling makes all you look like childish tools. Including you.

Tool?

I didn't mention politics, you did.

Intelligence exceeds politics as does wisdom

Tool?

I didn't mention politics, you did.

Intelligence exceeds politics as does wisdom

Wisdom seems to have no place in politics.

You mentioned politics. "Just because you disagree with her politically"

Exactly. They don't understand the history and the relationship Alaska has with Russia..therefore when Palin references things they aren't familiar with, SHE'S the yahoo. Likewise, when she succeeds in gaining support and making a success of her life, SHE'S the wacko....

So tell us again, how does being in a state closest to the far east of Russia make Palin knowledgable in foreign affairs?

Last edited:
Because the leftist wackos made it impossible for her to do her job, and were costing the state of Alaska a load of $$.

Ah yes...it was someone else's fault. :lol::lol::lol:

ah yes, just like today we hear EVERYTHING is Booooooooooosh's fault..
If you didn't live in Alaska what you all know anyway..just what you saw on Saturday night live.

Yesterday it was all Clinton's fault. Funny how that works, ain't it?

But please feel free, Ms "Party of Personal Responsibilty", to whine about how unfair and mean people made poor Sarah quit her duly elected position in Alaska, failing her constituents.

Huh?
Considering all the right wing blaming on Obama that is just plain delusional.

???

Sometimes you seem rational and then you say stupid shit like that.

huh? Is there a delusional virus going around?

All I have heard from the right wingers for a long time now is how the recession, high unemployment, the debt, higher gas prices, etc is Obama's fault.

None of you seem to be blaming Booosh!
I guess right wingers do not hear what right wingers say?

Last edited:
Or is this so called war on women just a reflection of partisan politics?

It’s a war on women to the extent their right to privacy and their ability to access healthcare is being jeopardized; along with their right to self-determination as individuals.

That conservatives fail to see this is obvious and telling, blindly adhering to dogma.

That one is opposed to abortion or birth control means that that individual alone refrains from both or either.

She is likely of average intelligence but otherwise ignorant. She knows little of public policy and even less of the law.

If you didn't live in Alaska what you all know anyway..just what you saw on Saturday night live.

But please feel free, Ms "Party of Personal Responsibilty", to whine about how unfair and mean people made poor Sarah quit her duly elected position in Alaska, failing her constituents.
Martinez did the same thing here in Florida, a year & a half before his term was up. Crist got to pick his successor.

If we had MORE politicians step down when they know the actions of others are hurting their job and the people in the state, we all would be better off. I lived in Alaska during Palin and know the facts...
look at Bill Clinton, he was impeached, LIED right into the camera to the American people and still REFUSED to step aside..but it's people like you and others who call her a (quitter) who make them feel they are ENTITLED to do the right thing

Last edited:

If we had MORE politicians step down when they know the actions of others are hurting their job and the people in the state, we all would be better off. I lived in Alaska during Palin and know the facts...
look at Bill Clinton, he was impeached, LIED right into the camera to the American people and still REFUSED to step aside..but it's people like you and others who call her a (quitter) who make them feel they are ENTITLED to do the right thing
look at Bill Clinton, he was impeached, LIED right into the camera to the American people and still REFUSED to step aside
Bush didn't lie about WMD's & send US troops to be maimed AND die?

Martinez did the same thing here in Florida, a year & a half before his term was up. Crist got to pick his successor.

You need to stop typing peoples responses after you quote them. Your posts are often very convoluted and a pain to read.

Forum List

Back