Did the media treat Palin with the respect that everyone is demanding for women?

Did the MSM and liberals in general give Palin the very respect they are now demandin

• Im too much of a chicken to expose my hypocrisy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yesterday it was all Clinton's fault. Funny how that works, ain't it?

But please feel free, Ms "Party of Personal Responsibilty", to whine about how unfair and mean people made poor Sarah quit her duly elected position in Alaska, failing her constituents.
But please feel free, Ms "Party of Personal Responsibilty", to whine about how unfair and mean people made poor Sarah quit her duly elected position in Alaska, failing her constituents.
Martinez did the same thing here in Florida, a year & a half before his term was up. Crist got to pick his successor.

You need to stop typing peoples responses after you quote them. Your posts are often very convoluted and a pain to read.

no kidding,

Ah yes...it was someone else's fault. :lol::lol::lol:

ah yes, just like today we hear EVERYTHING is Booooooooooosh's fault..
If you didn't live in Alaska what you all know anyway..just what you saw on Saturday night live.

I think she did great up until she resigned. Even though it was all bullshit, I think the pressure of all of the attacks wore her down. I would have advised her to finish her term, finish what she started.

If you didn't live in Alaska what you all know anyway..just what you saw on Saturday night live.

I think she did great up until she resigned. Even though it was all bullshit, I think the pressure of all of the attacks wore her down. I would have advised her to finish her term, finish what she started.

you could be right, but the pressure wasn't only from Democrats, she took on the Republican good ole boys that was entrenched up there, so they were in on things too..
I also wish she had finished...

Last edited:
Or is this so called war on women just a reflection of partisan politics?

It’s a war on women to the extent their right to privacy and their ability to access healthcare is being jeopardized; along with their right to self-determination as individuals.

That conservatives fail to see this is obvious and telling, blindly adhering to dogma.

That one is opposed to abortion or birth control means that that individual alone refrains from both or either.

Just because you disagree with her politically doesn't make her a wacko. In fact I bet she is probably smarter than you or most others on here. The constant name calling makes all you look like childish tools. Including you.

She is likely of average intelligence but otherwise ignorant. She knows little of public policy and even less of the law.

LOL, because being a Senator (Obama) trumps knowledge on public policy than a Governor (Palin)..
good gawd...you all are such jokers.

I'd like to hear an explanation of her ignorance. Specifics. And don't pass me the bullshit interviews, let's see something real.

The left thinks that just because they label someone as "ignorant" it makes them so. Meanwhile they parade their own ignorance, call it "intelligence" and think nobody notices...

I'd like to hear an explanation of her ignorance. Specifics. And don't pass me the bullshit interviews, let's see something real.

The left thinks that just because they label someone as "ignorant" it makes them so. Meanwhile they parade their own ignorance, call it "intelligence" and think nobody notices...

don't bother.

They voted for a Junior Senator as President and try pretend that he was all knowing on PUBLIC and Foreign Policy..

Like I said, Palin was a hell of lot more qualified than Obama.

don't bother.

They voted for a Junior Senator as President and try pretend that he was all knowing on PUBLIC and Foreign Policy..

So was the manager of the local Dominoe's Pizza place... what's your point?

Immie

don't bother.

In quitting? Yes she is.

don't bother.

Immie

what? we are talking about Palin, that's my point.

Her point is that Palin isn't ignorant, as the leftist misogynists claim.

They just like to attack her intelligence and her ability because she's female and doesn't fall in with NOW. They're never so anti-female as when one doesn't do what she's supposed to.

don't bother.

Immie

They just like to attack her intelligence and her ability because she's female and doesn't fall in with NOW. They're never so anti-female as when one doesn't do what she's supposed to.

My point is that saying Sarah Palin was more qualified than Barack Obama is not really making that big of a claim. It is like saying that a first grader can spell better than TM. You are not really setting the bar very high now, are you?

Immie

Exactly. They don't understand the history and the relationship Alaska has with Russia..therefore when Palin references things they aren't familiar with, SHE'S the yahoo. Likewise, when she succeeds in gaining support and making a success of her life, SHE'S the wacko....

So tell us again, how does being in a state closest to the far east of Russia make Palin knowledgable in foreign affairs?

If you're too stupid to understand the implications of having more Russian students than any US university, if you can't grasp the fact that people move back and forth across the border to visit family and friends, if the fact that Alaskans and Russians share the same fishing waters..then you're irretrievably stupid and there's no point in discussing the issue further.

Blinders on, ignore the troll.

Immie

My point is that saying Sarah Palin was more qualified than Barack Obama is not really making that big of a claim. It is like saying that a first grader can spell better than TM. You are not really setting the bar very high now, are you?

Immie

And her point is that nobody called Obama ignorant..and he was less experienced than she was.

Immie

And her point is that nobody called Obama ignorant..and he was less experienced than she was.

thanks, I wasn't going to bother..not when I saw first graders spelling and TM..

And for her, that would have been the best thing.

I believe she quit because it would save the state, and her, money if she didn't have to keep defending herself from continual frivolous legal attacks.

don't bother.

In quitting? Yes she is.

yeah yeah, yawn

Immie

thanks, I wasn't going to bother..not when I saw first graders spelling and TM..

It's the old double standard...black, progressive men are just naturally smarter and just better all around than white, married mothers...who are naturally stupid and backward, and need to focus on raising their worthless children.

And for her, that would have been the best thing.

I believe she quit because it would save the state, and her, money if she didn't have to keep defending herself from continual frivolous legal attacks.

That was her reasoning. It's not good though to abandon ship because of what Low Life's might do. Would she be the First Female President Resigning because of too much heat and pressure? We need Problem Solvers, not Quitters.

It's the old double standard...black, progressive men are just naturally smarter and just better all around than white, married mothers...who are naturally stupid and backward, and need to focus on raising their worthless children.

You really, really need to go back and read what I wrote and take your blinders off.

I was on your side and making a joke about TM and throwing in a slam against The One. Where did you come up with all that crap you just wrote? Are you drunk?

Immie

Last edited:
=And for her, that would have been the best thing.

That was her reasoning. It's not good though to abandon ship because of what Low Life's might do. Would she be the First Female President Resigning because of too much heat and pressure? We need Problem Solvers, not Quitters.

that is perfectly acceptable. No one should have to continue a job if it means personal bankruptcy. The voters can go to hell if that's what they expect.

Forum List

Back