Did the media treat Palin with the respect that everyone is demanding for women?

Did the MSM and liberals in general give Palin the very respect they are now demandin

• Im too much of a chicken to expose my hypocrisy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The media treated Sarah Palin like she was an idiot......

And your point was?

My point is in the vote tally. Not one single liberal has any apparent decency. I had expected a few to be honest. Guess the laughs on me.

Sarah Palin voluntarily entered the arena and fights for as much attention as she can get. More than any other politician she has shielded herself from unscripted interviews ever since Katie Couric was mean to her

She loves to dish the dirt but whines when she gets it in return

As a vp candidate she has no control over what the campaign allowed her to do or not do. They wouldn't even let her use Obamas middle name. Msnbc in particular used very foul language and degrading terms when describing her and her family. All the spin in your arsenal won't change those facts.

It seems that now she is fair game and as such your so called war on women is bogus.

You gotta love how the tell us we are suppose to respect the Obama because of his title..

Yet Palin had a title, mayor, Governor, Vice Presidential candidate..and we saw all the respect they heaped on her..

If anything it's the left who HATE women, especially ones who hold views different than theirs..

My point is in the vote tally. Not one single liberal has any apparent decency. I had expected a few to be honest. Guess the laughs on me.

Sarah Palin voluntarily entered the arena and fights for as much attention as she can get. More than any other politician she has shielded herself from unscripted interviews ever since Katie Couric was mean to her

As a vp candidate she has no control over what the campaign allowed her to do or not do. They wouldn't even let her use Obamas middle name. Msnbc in particular used very foul language and degrading terms when describing her and her family. All the spin in your arsenal won't change those facts.

It seems that now she is fair game and as such your so called war on women is bogus.

Give me a specific example and we will talk

Palin is a former half term governor and political pundit. Her attacks are as baseless as those you claim are used against her. She relishes the mudslinging but whines when she gets mud in return

When is she going to apologize for claiming that Obama wants to kill her baby?

The media treated Sarah Palin like she was an idiot......

And your point was?

Looking at how you set your poll choices, I wouldn't be talking about honesty if I were you.

It was okay to attack Palin because in the minds of liberals, she deserved it.

Which is why you can't win this kind of argument. Conservative women deserve to be called names. Liberal women do not.

Or is this so called war on women just a reflection of partisan politics?
What you perceive as attacks on Palin are due to:

1. she is a political figure and as such, open to political criticism.

2. she is not ready for the national stage. She needs to study harder, get a grip on the issues and get intensive coaching in debate and speech so she won't sound so utterly stupid.

3. Palin a A woman. The Right wing of the Republican party is waging war on WOMEN as a group.

Calling her a "****" and saying "I'd like to grudge fuck that bitch" is political criticism?

:lol:

Which is why you can't win this kind of argument. Conservative women deserve to be called names. Liberal women do not.

It's the whole "we're better than you just because" thing. It gives them the right to engage in tyranny, oppression, and persecution..and that's what progressives are all about.

Palin is a former half term governor and political pundit. Her attacks are as baseless as those you claim are used against her. She relishes the mudslinging but whines when she gets mud in return

I'm getting ready to meet clients to do remodeling estimates. When I return I might entertain your request for specifics. But I suspect you're aware of anything I may be able to dig up. I remember it, why can't you.

It's the whole "we're better than you just because" thing. It gives them the right to engage in tyranny, oppression, and persecution..and that's what progressives are all about.

Ann Coulter: ‘Our blacks are so much better than their blacks’ - The Root DC Live - The Washington Post

Ann Coulter: ‘Our blacks are so much better than their blacks’ - The Root DC Live - The Washington Post

Coulter's a racist? Since when?

About week into Obama's ONLY Term in the Senate he began Campaigning for the Presidency...

Sarah and Barry have a LOT in Common. :thup:

:)

peace...

Tyranny, oppression and persecution?

Somebody had an extra glass of hyperbole this morning

Coulter's a racist? Since when?

lol! 7 nutters actually voted yes, she was treated fairly. Oh those zany Obama-Bots. You gotta love em...Or do ya?

Forum List

Back