🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did the president acknowledge the deaths???

:lol: So you had the same criticism of Bush...or are you just manufacturing nonsense to take pathetic stabs at Obama for not sending troops into Israel?

You teapers are ridiculous.

No need to send GIs...but Obabble would not send regardless...he is clueless.

CNN just posted that "Obama lashes out at Russia"...lmao

Then why are you criticizing Obama for not sending in the troops?

I am simply saying if they want to fight for Israel, they are not going to wait for Obabble to send them...is that so hard to understand?

No need to send GIs...but Obabble would not send regardless...he is clueless.

CNN just posted that "Obama lashes out at Russia"...lmao

Then why are you criticizing Obama for not sending in the troops?

I am simply saying if they want to fight for Israel, they are not going to wait for Obabble to send them...is that so hard to understand?

When you fail to communicate in that manner....yes, very difficult to understand.

I watched the Sunday shows and there was a common theme. The republicans want Obama to do something about the Ukraine situation only they dont know what that "something" is.

Sanctions were thrown around as an idea...but that was it.

So what is Obama supposed to "sound tough" about when no one wants the US to ACT tough? For Theater? :rofl:

And the far left shows that they only know talking points and propaganda!

Sanctions were thrown around as an idea...

That means that the (R)'s offered something which goes against your entire far left rant..

And no sanctions will not work as the US and maybe the Uk would be the only two to impose them on Russia..

Sorta surprised that the far left has not suggested going to the UN for their wisdom and guidance in this area..

Of two Americans who fought against the terrorists in Gaza? He might have mentioned it in his stirring call for action this morning...if so I missed it.

Two Americans among 18 IDF soldiers killed in Gaza | Mail Online

It's a really weird and ridiculous policy we have with Israel.

We allow Americans to serve in their military without renouncing US citizenship.

That's nuts.

3 billion a year PLUS people can serve in their military? I thought supporting someone made them comfortable and creates a hammock? Or is that only Americans?

Of two Americans who fought against the terrorists in Gaza? He might have mentioned it in his stirring call for action this morning...if so I missed it.

Two Americans among 18 IDF soldiers killed in Gaza | Mail Online

It's a really weird and ridiculous policy we have with Israel.

We allow Americans to serve in their military without renouncing US citizenship.

That's nuts.

3 billion a year PLUS people can serve in their military? I thought supporting someone made them comfortable and creates a hammock? Or is that only Americans?

No...you just defined Europe.

Forum List

Back