Did the Trump team think that no one would notice?

I will bookmark this thread for ridicule and taunting if it is released.

No,moron....the memo WILL be released....there's NO fucking argument by me that it won't.........Its the IMPACT of that memo that Ryan just blew a HOLE in it.......a hole as big as trump's fat ass.

Did they sell uranium to Russia?????

While your feeble attempt to "divert"......Tell us if even ONE fucking ounce of U.S. uranium ever made it to Russia.......
Go on, tell us....LOL

Obviously it did because the Hildebeast got her palms greased with 140 plus million dollars and Bill "drop trou" got a half a million for giving a speech........so you tell me???

you're a dupe, dale.

Great debating skills, del.............said no one ever.

I will bookmark this thread for ridicule and taunting if it is released.

No,moron....the memo WILL be released....there's NO fucking argument by me that it won't.........Its the IMPACT of that memo that Ryan just blew a HOLE in it.......a hole as big as trump's fat ass.

Clearly you have never read Beckett.

(Godot never arrives, you fucking dumb ass!)

Showing to be desperate now....

I ask a question and leftards can't answer it...........they can't even answer when Russia suddenly became an enemy of the deep state. I know and have answered the very question that I asked....but leftards? They don't know diddly squat because they are just little parrots squawking with no control over their sphincters.

I am sure you felt the same way about Obama and Rev. Wright...
I mean, otherwise you'd be a fucking hypocrite, correct?.......LOL

My, aren't you presumptuous.

No. I'm not so petty as to judge someone merely by whom he associates himself with.

While your feeble attempt to "divert"......Tell us if even ONE fucking ounce of U.S. uranium ever made it to Russia.......
Go on, tell us....LOL

Obviously it did because the Hildebeast got her palms greased with 140 plus million dollars and Bill "drop trou" got a half a million for giving a speech........so you tell me???

you're a dupe, dale.

Great debating skills, del.............said no one ever.

good one, dale

said dale

No, eternal idiot......THAT is not the point of the play; of course Godot never arrives.....but the point is the FUTILITY of waiting for something or someone as "deliverance".....

Morons like you will eventually realize that what you were hoping for in that stupid memo, is just another fucked up dream.

No. I'm not so petty as to judge someone merely by whom he associates himself with.

Great......so "applaud" the team that Trump assembled and surrounded himself with.........

Want a list of who got fired or quit in just one fucking year of this Keystone Kops' administration?

No, eternal idiot......THAT is not the point of the play; of course Godot never arrives.....but the point is the FUTILITY of waiting for something or someone as "deliverance".....

Morons like you will eventually realize that what you were hoping for in that stupid memo, is just another fucked up dream.

You're pathetic! Vladimir and Estragon weren't waiting for "deliverance" from Godot. :rofl:

You tried to use a reference you didn't understand. Just be a man and admit it. Fool.

As for the "memo"...I don't care what it says. I already know that we live in a surveillance state. I already know that the FISA court is a kangaroo court. I don't need a piece of paper to confirm it. Fool.

You're pathetic! Vladimir and Estragon weren't waiting for "deliverance" from Godot. :rofl:

You tried to use a reference you didn't understand. Just be a man and admit it. Fool.

I can;t fix fucked up stupidity like yours on a forum like this.....

Just go to bed and dream of Trump......

I can;t fix fucked up stupidity like yours on a forum like this.....

Just go to bed and dream of Trump......

Spoken like an illiterate pretending to read. You were busted using a reference you didn't understand, then tried to cover with a barrage of bullshit. Sorry geezer, you FAIL.

Hey, it's no biggie!! Take two Geritols and go piss and shit your bed again, like you do every night. Don't worry, the sheets are made of rubber, just like the walls. Nighty, night grampa.

PS- try not to break a hip, old man.

:rofl:

RUSSIAGATE!!!!!

hysteria.jpg

Great......so "applaud" the team that Trump assembled and surrounded himself with.........

Want a list of who got fired or quit in just one fucking year of this Keystone Kops' administration?

Eh, no. I'd much rather not participate in one of your conspiracy theory threads.

I'll be going now.

Let assume ( yes ass out of you and me ) Americans were foolish to vote against Hillary what the left have yet to explain why Jill Stein got so many votes!?!

A very "safe assumption" about me, Bruce, is that I DISLIKED Hillary Clinton with a passion.......but, for the sake of this great country, I concluded that Trump is MUCH worse.

Is he though!?!

I voted for Johnson amd still Hillary was worst for me!

Notice that NOT ONE of those discussions involved "collusion" to fix the election. They involved policy discussions that the transition team had every right to conduct with the Russians and with other foreign diplomats. Apparently those aides incorrectly believed or suspected that it was illegal to hold those discussions with the Russians, when in fact such discussions are not uncommon for transition teams and do not violate any law. Alan Dershowitz of Harvard Law School:

Alan Dershowitz: Why did Michael Flynn lie, and why did Robert Mueller charge him with lying?

Forum List

Back