Did Trump admit to sexual assault?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is grabbing someone's genitalia without permission sexual assault?

I'm guessing yes.

Let the woman press charges and let the state convict and then send him to prison...

My bet is the stories will change and money will be paid... You know like it happens on the left...

Not only once, but multiple times. Should he go to jail?

Sure while at it Bill Clinton should be in the same cell with him seeing they're two peas in a pod when it come to their philandering ways!

So you're agreeing at this point that Hillary Clinton should be our next president.

Nope.

upload_2016-10-9_7-30-1.jpeg

Unlike you I am not close minded and believe only one or two political parties can be voted for...

Bill Clinton was impeached. Trump should be investigated and if evidence is found he groped women, he should be prosecuted.

Give it time, as in Cosby, women will come forward.

Bill Clinton was impeached. Trump should be investigated and if evidence is found he groped women, he should be prosecuted.

Give it time, as in Cosby, women will come forward.
that would make a difference, clintons left a long trail of hurt women. the clintons are the role models.

It's still sexual assault if someone doesn't get charged.

No it's not. Sexual Assault is a crime. To be a crime there has to be an offended party (aka... Victim). If the woman isn't offended, then there's no Victim, ergo no crime.

Is grabbing someone's genitalia without permission sexual assault?

I'm guessing yes.

it seems the Trumpettes are saying a victim needs to come forward. Maybe even after he loses next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back