Did Trump and Stormy Daniels Have Sex?

Simple question...did they have sex? What is the White House's official position on that one basic question?

I would bet than none of the Trumpanzees (like that term) can answer without the requisite "I don't care", "What does it matter", etc...

Trump doesn't seem to know, Rudy seems to say yes, Sarah Huckabee Sanders is mum on the topic....

Anyone of the Trump supporters want to tackle this?
For 130k I hope someone did. Stormy's check has not been seen yet. I should have cleared.
She gave it to Planned Parenthood.
Of course she did.
She knew it would piss you off.
So far she hasn't but she knew she could sucker you in by promising to.

Simple question...did they have sex? What is the White House's official position on that one basic question?

I would bet than none of the Trumpanzees (like that term) can answer without the requisite "I don't care", "What does it matter", etc...

Trump doesn't seem to know, Rudy seems to say yes, Sarah Huckabee Sanders is mum on the topic....

Why do you care so much? Not getting any?
Lies matter. Would you want Trump reporting to all Hawaii residents that there are no Volcano's erupting in that state? But you don't care about Trump's lies right?

To the folks who do not care about his lies, are friggin retarded? Lies matter about everything in this life. Without the truth, we are nothing.

Wake up from these self induced idiot Trump comas you folks are in.
Reading your post made me remember fondly the days when Democrats argued about policy instead of panties.

Why do you care so much? Not getting any?
Lies matter. Would you want Trump reporting to all Hawaii residents that there are no Volcano's erupting in that state? But you don't care about Trump's lies right?

To the folks who do not care about his lies, are friggin retarded? Lies matter about everything in this life. Without the truth, we are nothing.

Wake up from these self induced idiot Trump comas you folks are in.
Reading your post made me remember fondly the days when Democrats argued about policy instead of panties.
I remember the days when family values and panties were all that Republicans cared about, especially when Clinton and Lewinsky were getting it on.

Bill Clinton cheated on Hillary and had a sex with an intern in the Oval Office. That is a fact. As for Trump, "I don't care" will have to suffice because I really don't care. The economy is doing well, ISIS is quiet, border crossings are down, my 401K is kicking ass, the unemployment rate is way down and he's on verge of pulling of a miracle with North Korea.

Bill Clinton cheated on Hillary and had a sex with an intern in the Oval Office. That is a fact. As for Trump, "I don't care" will have to suffice because I really don't care. The economy is doing well, ISIS is quiet, border crossings are down, my 401K is kicking ass, the unemployment rate is way down and he's on verge of pulling of a miracle with North Korea.
Economy is following same Obama graph.
Except job growth in April was worst in 2 years?
Short fingered vulgarians never quote jobs, always unemployment
ISIS IS quiet?
Pity more than 1/2 the pop don't have 401s
S Korea didn't help? We will see

Well then you should be happy. Vote for Trump and you'll get more of the economy doing well.

Well then you should be happy. Vote for Trump and you'll get more of the economy doing well.
I am happy.
Just think he's a lowlife.
I guess you saw where he had zero cash for a decade, then in 2015 he suddenly had $500000000?
Taxes?
Btw My $ was doing just fine under O

For 130k I hope someone did. Stormy's check has not been seen yet. I should have cleared.
She gave it to Planned Parenthood.
Of course she did.
She knew it would piss you off.
So far she hasn't but she knew she could sucker you in by promising to.
Trust me, Stormy will come out of this with much more than $130,000.

I hope not; she’s freaking ugly.

I am happy.
Just think he's a lowlife.
I guess you saw where he had zero cash for a decade, then in 2015 he suddenly had $500000000?
Taxes?
Btw My $ was doing just fine under O

He's a businessman trying to do the best he can for his companies while employing thousands. I have no issue with his tactics. No doubt it's what highly successful businessmen do.

Since President Trump was elected, we talk about ass, ass and ass when are we going to talk about what good he did for you?

Trust me, Stormy will come out of this with much more than $130,000.

No question.

End amount depends on how hot gets the bidding war between CNN and MSNBC for her assuming an anchor position. Perhaps the only position for which she most chance of having no experience.
Well, Fox hired Hannity, a college dropout.

Oh my, a college dropout? Like these losers.....

104461128-Bill_Gates_smize.1910x1000.jpg

104381551-GettyImages-2105515.600x400.jpg

103724363-GettyImages-456416152_0.600x400.jpg

102026562-Dell2.600x400.jpg

Forum List

Back