Did Trump and Stormy Daniels Have Sex?

Simple question...did they have sex? What is the White House's official position on that one basic question?

I would bet than none of the Trumpanzees (like that term) can answer without the requisite "I don't care", "What does it matter", etc...

Trump doesn't seem to know, Rudy seems to say yes, Sarah Huckabee Sanders is mum on the topic....

Anyone of the Trump supporters want to tackle this?
What's it to you? Are you the No-Nookie police or something?

Again, sex isn't the issue, the lack of clarity is.

Simple question...did they have sex? What is the White House's official position on that one basic question?

I would bet than none of the Trumpanzees (like that term) can answer without the requisite "I don't care", "What does it matter", etc...

Trump doesn't seem to know, Rudy seems to say yes, Sarah Huckabee Sanders is mum on the topic....

Did you sleep with Stormy Daniels? Don't dodge the question, I'm sure this is just as relevant.

No.

See how that works. You get asked a question and if you're not living in shame or are a little bitch like Trump, you answer the question.

Must suck that you voted for someone who is just a little bitch...

Why do you care so much? Not getting any?

Its no surprise that the Trumpanzees are afraid to answer the question and are trying to turn it into a personal assault.

Did you sleep with Stormy Daniels? Don't dodge the question, I'm sure this is just as relevant.

No.

See how that works. You get asked a question and if you're not living in shame or are a little bitch like Trump, you answer the question.

Must suck that you voted for someone who is just a little bitch...
What you're missing(I'm sure it's a lot, but I mean on this topic specifically) is that the question isn't relevant, nor is the answer. Also the fact that whether he did or not, he's not obligated to tell anyone, let alone you, and it wouldn't change anything. I can't help but feel like you're all stuck on this, simply because you have no REAL dirt on Trump.

Actually, I'm not old enough to vote, and if I were, I wouldn't have voted for Hillary. I'm not sure what she has to do with this, but calling her names feels like it's only derailing your already irrelevant topic further.

Its no surprise that the Trumpanzees are afraid to answer the question and are trying to turn it into a personal assault.
Sounds like I hit a nerve. Here's hoping you're able to get laid soon.

Why would you ask if Trump had sex with a slut then?

Actually, I'm not old enough to vote.

Oh look, someone who'd rather focus on my age than my argument. Typically that means you can't debate me.

I accept your admission of defeat. It would have come sooner or later, anyway.

Actually it means you're probably not worth the effort. But here it goes anyway....

The issue isn't the sex and banging a whore who isn't your wife...it's the inability to answer the simple question. Simply saying it is not relevant is a cop out. Would you say the same thing if the answer was as murky on our involvement in Afghanistan? In 2017, 4 soldiers were killed in Niger. Why are we in Niger? Is this some place vital to our national interest? You see the same murkiness on matters of life and death. The sex is just the topic dujour. You can say it is not relevant and try to shade the issue but, unlike a potential answer for Niger involvement...this is a simple yes or no.

So did he? Which WH official should we believe, him, his attorney or SHS?

I neither know nor care who he boinked, who boinked you (ugh) or who you believe.

I neither know nor care who he boinked, who boinked you (ugh) or who you believe.

See, that's the point....why are there different stories about such a simple matter?

As for you not caring:puhleeze:...yet here you are in the discussion.... o_O

Oh look, someone who'd rather focus on my age than my argument. Typically that means you can't debate me.

Actually it means you're probably not worth the effort. But here it goes anyway....

The issue isn't the sex and banging a whore who isn't your wife...it's the inability to answer the simple question. Simply saying it is not relevant is a cop out. Would you say the same thing if the answer was as murky on our involvement in Afghanistan? In 2017, 4 soldiers were killed in Niger. Why are we in Niger? Is this some place vital to our national interest? You see the same murkiness on matters of life and death. The sex is just the topic dujour. You can say it is not relevant and try to shade the issue but, unlike a potential answer for Niger involvement...this is a simple yes or no.
Saying someone isn't worth the effort is a copout. All ideas should be challenged if a person disagrees and has an argument. Ideas are bad if they can't be defended, and avoiding civil discourse on the subject allows bad ideas to stand. If you disagree, you should ignore what you deem to be the wrong 'traits', such as age, and challenge me, instead of saying "Lol look, she's too young, let's just point at her and laugh", as that's simply avoiding said civil discourse, and may as well be an admission of defeat.

Trump sleeping or not sleeping with an individual is not a policy, and does not affect the state of the nation as a whole, the people therein, our standings with any other nation, or the politicians who consider them separate from all of the aforementioned things, unlike our involvement in Afghanistan, or any Americans dying anywhere. His answer on this subject would change nothing.

As a matter of fact, regardless of what he says or doesn't say, the left will always insist that he did sleep with her. Much like they insist this topic is relevant, instead of attempting to find a topic that matters, like literally any of his policies.

lol Sounds like you're stuck in a loop. Don't give up, someday you may think of something else to say. There is no other reason why a normal person would have so much interest in Trump's sex life than prurient interest, so I'm expressing sympathy for you. Hopefully you'll be able to get your mind and other parts working again soon. Good luck.

Saying someone isn't worth the effort is a copout. All ideas should be challenged if a person disagrees and has an argument. Ideas are bad if they can't be defended, and avoiding civil discourse on the subject allows bad ideas to stand. If you disagree, you should ignore what you deem to be the wrong 'traits', such as age, and challenge me, instead of saying "Lol look, she's too young, let's just point at her and laugh", as that's simply avoiding said civil discourse, and may as well be an admission of defeat.

Trump sleeping or not sleeping with an individual is not a policy, and does not affect the state of the nation as a whole, the people therein, our standings with any other nation, or the politicians who consider them separate from all of the aforementioned things, unlike our involvement in Afghanistan, or any Americans dying anywhere. His answer on this subject would change nothing.

As a matter of fact, regardless of what he says or doesn't say, the left will always insist that he did sleep with her. Much like they insist this topic is relevant, instead of attempting to find a topic that matters, like literally any of his policies.

Ok. Thanks for your input.

So what kind of clarity are you after? Are you asking for photos and diagrams to see exactly what they did?

For 130k I hope someone did. Stormy's check has not been seen yet. I should have cleared.

Forum List

Back