Did Trump and Stormy Daniels Have Sex?

Don't care if they had sex in the middle of Main Street. Don't care if you had sex with her on Main Street.
Don't care. Don't care. Don't care.
Are the unemployment figures any better since his election?
The unemployment figures can be credited to Obama. Trump has done nothing but ride Obama's economic coat tail.
And what will you do without your Republican family values, now that "you don't care"?

Don't care if they had sex in the middle of Main Street. Don't care if you had sex with her on Main Street.
The unemployment figures can be credited to Obama. Trump has done nothing but ride Obama's economic coat tail.

Not so much. Obama had plenty of time to kick start our economy. Instead he strangled it to death in favor of ISIS and Iran.

Not so much. Obama had plenty of time to kick start our economy. Instead he strangled it to death in favor of ISIS and Iran.

Not true.

The DJIA you guys suddenly cite as economic manna from heaven rose 149 percent under Obama.

Simple question...did they have sex? What is the White House's official position on that one basic question?

I would bet than none of the Trumpanzees (like that term) can answer without the requisite "I don't care", "What does it matter", etc...

Trump doesn't seem to know, Rudy seems to say yes, Sarah Huckabee Sanders is mum on the topic....

Anyone of the Trump supporters want to tackle this?
If he did he wasn't president. But what happened to the libtard cry of "It's nobodies business what two people do in the bedroom?" Huh? LOL! You turds are the biggest hypocrites!

He did not bring disrespect to the office of the presidency like Bill Clinton did. But that was ok.
The Liptard cry got rid of Weiner and Franken. What are you doing? Not giving a schick?
I'm calling out hypocrites, troll.

I voted for Trump and still didn't need the mental image of Trump having sex with anyone. Especially before dinner.

This horse has been beaten....
download (13).jpeg

And what will you do without your Republican family values, now that "you don't care"?

My family values don't sway with the political flavor of the month. I pray I'm never so bankrupt that I would look to a politician for moral direction...

Simple question...did they have sex? What is the White House's official position on that one basic question?

I would bet than none of the Trumpanzees (like that term) can answer without the requisite "I don't care", "What does it matter", etc...

Trump doesn't seem to know, Rudy seems to say yes, Sarah Huckabee Sanders is mum on the topic....

Don't really care. Everyone knew that Trump was an adulterous womanizer.

Did he bribe her to be silent to affect the election- that is relevant.

Don't really care. Everyone knew that Trump was an adulterous womanizer.

Did he bribe her to be silent to affect the election- that is relevant.

Thanks for the input.

Well, that too. But moreover, the inability to answer the question on this trivial matter (the sex, not the payoff) is the key issue.

I say he probably did

I say he probably did

Thanks for the input.

What's it to you? Are you the No-Nookie police or something?

Did you sleep with Stormy Daniels? Don't dodge the question, I'm sure this is just as relevant.

Why do you care so much? Not getting any?

Forum List

Back