Did Trump and Stormy Daniels Have Sex?

Simple question...did they have sex? What is the White House's official position on that one basic question?

I would bet than none of the Trumpanzees (like that term) can answer without the requisite "I don't care", "What does it matter", etc...

Trump doesn't seem to know, Rudy seems to say yes, Sarah Huckabee Sanders is mum on the topic....

Anyone of the Trump supporters want to tackle this?

Dear candycorn
If Trump breached his contractual agreement with his wife, that's for them to settle between them first and foremost.
Remember this occurred 10 years before Trump ran for President, when he wasn't even considering such plans.

If anything, it could be a civil grievance between his wife if she were to sue him for
not only breach or abuse, but for the consequent harassment and mental anguish she and her children
are suffering along with him for these problems.

For this to become a legal matter of public trust with a public official,
either Trump would have to break laws, such as by perjuring himself by lying under oath
or lying to the FBI and other federal authorities, or violate campaign financing laws, etc.

His lawyers are trying to make sure Trump steers clear of any such missteps.

Clearly it is legally in the best interest of Trump to remain silent,
and not take any risk of saying anything that can cause more legal disputes.

If I were his ministerial counsel, I would recommend that he make peace with
his wife, with any of these women he had or may have had illicit relations with,
and have an established agreement to work for the best interests of the country
and to restore and maintain all relations in good faith for a positive purpose.

Anyone who wants to come in and exploit conflicts or problems for divisive purposes,
I would also ask to join in seeking counseling to resolve these conflicts for the public good.

so the whole spirit of the redress and grievance process should be changed in attitude
toward wanting to RESOLVE conflicts and restore good faith relations, and that would
ensure due process of laws instead of obstruction and division to undermine one side or another.

I would ask leadership on both left and right, especially Christian counsel, to support more
unifying and healing approaches to these conflicts, in order to further positive outcomes
that will benefit all parties and the whole nation, by putting the public's best interest
before any political and partisan motives to undercut and dominate by destructive tactics.
There are a few slight problems with this analysis. First off, this is a slam dunk case for Daniels and Avenatti. Recent revelations suggest the NDA happened just a few weeks before the election, escrow payments were made to Daniels, the fake David Dennison never signed the agreement, and no one from the campaign can get their stories straight. Why? Because this is a clear violation of campaign finance laws where money was hidden, not reported, and exceeded the required amounts they could give. Avenatti has got Trump by the ......

Avenatti evidence bombshell contradicts Giuliani

Simple question...did they have sex? What is the White House's official position on that one basic question?

I would bet than none of the Trumpanzees (like that term) can answer without the requisite "I don't care", "What does it matter", etc...

Trump doesn't seem to know, Rudy seems to say yes, Sarah Huckabee Sanders is mum on the topic....

I believe her, and I don't care.

She deserves to lose everything.

Dear candycorn
If Trump breached his contractual agreement with his wife, that's for them to settle between them first and foremost.
Remember this occurred 10 years before Trump ran for President, when he wasn't even considering such plans.

If anything, it could be a civil grievance between his wife if she were to sue him for
not only breach or abuse, but for the consequent harassment and mental anguish she and her children
are suffering along with him for these problems.

For this to become a legal matter of public trust with a public official,
either Trump would have to break laws, such as by perjuring himself by lying under oath
or lying to the FBI and other federal authorities, or violate campaign financing laws, etc.

His lawyers are trying to make sure Trump steers clear of any such missteps.

Clearly it is legally in the best interest of Trump to remain silent,
and not take any risk of saying anything that can cause more legal disputes.

If I were his ministerial counsel, I would recommend that he make peace with
his wife, with any of these women he had or may have had illicit relations with,
and have an established agreement to work for the best interests of the country
and to restore and maintain all relations in good faith for a positive purpose.

Anyone who wants to come in and exploit conflicts or problems for divisive purposes,
I would also ask to join in seeking counseling to resolve these conflicts for the public good.

so the whole spirit of the redress and grievance process should be changed in attitude
toward wanting to RESOLVE conflicts and restore good faith relations, and that would
ensure due process of laws instead of obstruction and division to undermine one side or another.

I would ask leadership on both left and right, especially Christian counsel, to support more
unifying and healing approaches to these conflicts, in order to further positive outcomes
that will benefit all parties and the whole nation, by putting the public's best interest
before any political and partisan motives to undercut and dominate by destructive tactics.
There are a few slight problems with this analysis. First off, this is a slam dunk case for Daniels and Avenatti. Recent revelations suggest the NDA happened just a few weeks before the election, escrow payments were made to Daniels, the fake David Dennison never signed the agreement, and no one from the campaign can get their stories straight. Why? Because this is a clear violation of campaign finance laws where money was hidden, not reported, and exceeded the required amounts they could give. Avenatti has got Trump by the ......

Avenatti evidence bombshell contradicts Giuliani

Avenatti also said he has clear evidence that the election date was stated as the reason to get the deal done.

It's trump who set off the "morality" yap-yaps to vote for him. In another circumstance, this question might not be so important.

Again, why can't the White House tell us a simple "yes" or "no"...That is the issue.

What would it matter if they answered? It would be a lie.

At least there would be an answer....not some murky "stay tuned" to see what the story is next week.
This is the answer you seek; Avenatti evidence bombshell contradicts Giuliani This is a slam dunk campaign finance violation. They didn't report the money, they lied to the voters, they exceeded the amount given, and it was done weeks before the election. And they have concocted about a half a dozen stories about it.

Again, why can't the White House tell us a simple "yes" or "no"...That is the issue.

At least there would be an answer....not some murky "stay tuned" to see what the story is next week.

No, it still wouldn't matter. It would be a lie.

Perhaps...perhaps not. I honestly think that banging a whore would earn him some points with his base. This is the cloth they are cut from.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

This just in!!
Men Like to FUCK!!!!​

No, it still wouldn't matter. It would be a lie.

Perhaps...perhaps not. I honestly think that banging a whore would earn him some points with his base. This is the cloth they are cut from.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

This just in!!
Men Like to FUCK!!!!​
Hey it worked for Clinton. Maybe Melania will be the nominee in 20 years.

LMAO! You called that sh*t right!

Look at all the "I don't cares" !

Compare the sexual histories of President Trump and Failed President Obama.

Remembering, as you do, that it takes a man to make a boy but any little prick can make girls.

If he did he wasn't president. But what happened to the libtard cry of "It's nobodies business what two people do in the bedroom?" Huh? LOL! You turds are the biggest hypocrites!

He did not bring disrespect to the office of the presidency like Bill Clinton did. But that was ok.

If he did he wasn't president. But what happened to the libtard cry of "It's nobodies business what two people do in the bedroom?" Huh? LOL! You turds are the biggest hypocrites!

He did not bring disrespect to the office of the presidency like Bill Clinton did. But that was ok.
The Liptard cry got rid of Weiner and Franken. What are you doing? Not giving a schick?

Don't care if they had sex in the middle of Main Street. Don't care if you had sex with her on Main Street.
Don't care. Don't care. Don't care.
Are the unemployment figures any better since his election?
The unemployment figures can be credited to Obama. Trump has done nothing but ride Obama's economic coat tail.

Forum List

Back