Did trump cancel

Lol.. I have to laugh when I read comments like this. Trump is running for president. Only a person in a cult or a follower of a wannabe dictator believes their leader is above criticism or the law.

We live in a democracy where, at least for now, we still vet out leadership. We don’t fall in line behind a leader because someone says we have to.
We live in a democracy where, at least for now, we still vet out leadership.
we haven't vetted candidates since 2004

I was responding to someone wondering why on a political message board people were talking about trump. What does Biden have to do with that? Or is your automatic response to anything about trump literally always "but biden"?
he's running for president.

or haven't you noticed?

This thread is good news to me. Proof that leftist vermin have nothing better to do than hang on every word President Trump speaks, so I don't need to be so diligent about always posting links to his rallies.

Y'all are watching as closely as we are so you won't miss one.

This thread is good news to me. Proof that leftist vermin have nothing better to do than hang on every word President Trump speaks, so I don't need to be so diligent about always posting links to his rallies.

Y'all are watching as closely as we are so you won't miss one.

A thread about trump on a political message board equates to TDS in your fucked up mind.

Forum List

Back