Did Trump Himself Leak the Whistleblower's Hearsay Story?

IKs it plausible that Trump himself leaked the Whistleblowers story?

• No, Trump is too stupid to do that.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dunno, whats the spread on the Cowboy game?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
My own theory is that Trump told the story to some intel guys who then repeated it. In part he is probably trying to cross index leakers, but also he could be going for a twofer distracting the media from a story that Trump really does not want covered and at the same time bring media attention to the Biden family's history of self enrichment.

And Trump has done things like this before....

When he started dating Martha Maples, he called some socialite reporters and pretended to be Trumps publicist and bragged indirectly about how Trump was so good at keeping Martha satisfied. just to get some chatter going about him being a stud.
Donald Trump Denies Posing as Publicist in 1991 Phone Call

Former People Reporter on 1991 'John Miller' Phone Call: It's 'Absolutely' Trump

Don’t be surprised if Trump himself leaked the story about prostitutes defiling a bed Obama once slept in

As someone who has covered Trump on and off for 25 years, I can heartily testify that he's a jerk. When he wanted to look good, he leaked favorable information about himself to the press — sometimes calling as himself and other times disguising his voice as a publicist named John Miller.

When he hooked up with Marla Maples, it wasn't enough for the public to know he was squiring the Georgia Peach around town. He leaked Maples' sexual satisfaction to the New York Post, which ran it under the headline, "Best sex I ever had."

Here's the problem: Trump was the source of the quote, not Maples. This is a guy who was such a monumental cad that he would not only kiss and tell — but then call the newspaper to exaggerate his skills on behalf of his girlfriend.

And apparently I am not the only doofus who thinks Trump may be the ultimate source behind this whistleblower leak.

‘It’s Not Fake News’: Legal Experts Erupt as Trump Dismisses Whistleblower Complaint : politics

This is a list of pseudonyms Trump has used in the past.
Pseudonyms of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

So, is it plausible if not likely that Trump himself leaked this story to some intel guys like he did to the Senate Intel committee and bagged Schiff?

Since Trump was working with Hillary to get elected in the first place, of course that was his plan.

My own theory is that Trump told the story to some intel guys who then repeated it. In part he is probably trying to cross index leakers, but also he could be going for a twofer distracting the media from a story that Trump really does not want covered and at the same time bring media attention to the Biden family's history of self enrichment.

And Trump has done things like this before....

When he started dating Martha Maples, he called some socialite reporters and pretended to be Trumps publicist and bragged indirectly about how Trump was so good at keeping Martha satisfied. just to get some chatter going about him being a stud.
Donald Trump Denies Posing as Publicist in 1991 Phone Call

Former People Reporter on 1991 'John Miller' Phone Call: It's 'Absolutely' Trump

Don’t be surprised if Trump himself leaked the story about prostitutes defiling a bed Obama once slept in

As someone who has covered Trump on and off for 25 years, I can heartily testify that he's a jerk. When he wanted to look good, he leaked favorable information about himself to the press — sometimes calling as himself and other times disguising his voice as a publicist named John Miller.

When he hooked up with Marla Maples, it wasn't enough for the public to know he was squiring the Georgia Peach around town. He leaked Maples' sexual satisfaction to the New York Post, which ran it under the headline, "Best sex I ever had."

Here's the problem: Trump was the source of the quote, not Maples. This is a guy who was such a monumental cad that he would not only kiss and tell — but then call the newspaper to exaggerate his skills on behalf of his girlfriend.

And apparently I am not the only doofus who thinks Trump may be the ultimate source behind this whistleblower leak.

‘It’s Not Fake News’: Legal Experts Erupt as Trump Dismisses Whistleblower Complaint : politics

This is a list of pseudonyms Trump has used in the past.
Pseudonyms of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

So, is it plausible if not likely that Trump himself leaked this story to some intel guys like he did to the Senate Intel committee and bagged Schiff?

That's a definite possibility. The left has seriously underestimated this President.

See the post right below me, if you don't believe what I'm saying...

Last edited:
I believe your giving Trump to much credit

everything he does is because he doesn't care who knows because he will just deny it

Its apparent that he is in deep denial

When Trump tells the truth he lies
When he lies he tells the truth

After all that why he is known as Trump
its way better than Drumb, Tromb, Tromp, Trum, Trumpff, Dromb

He could very well have done that. The fact most forget is that Trump isn't a politician and never has been. He's a business man who know how to get things done.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out he set this whole thing in motion. The Dems played right into it with impeachment talk. Impeachment talk about info that was nothing but hearsay.

Good Lord. What idiots.

He could very well have done that. The fact most forget is that Trump isn't a politician and never has been. He's a business man who know how to get things done.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out he set this whole thing in motion. The Dems played right into it with impeachment talk. Impeachment talk about info that was nothing but hearsay.

Good Lord. What idiots.

And they will give Trump more idiocy for him to use in next years election probably every day till then.

And if Democrats found out that it was only Trump playing them like a fiddle, I know exactly what their reaction will be. They'll send Pelosi out to tell America that they still feel they have more than enough against Trump to impeach him. They'll say they owe it to our country, the rule of law, equal justice and fairness to hold Trump responsible for his crimes. Everything will be in general statements. There will be no specific charges made because there are no crimes, period. But they'll try to play their little game of make believe as long as they can. They're embarrassing my country in front of the world.

Forum List

Back