Did Trump lose his security clearance when Biden became president?

it's been under investigation since 2016, how long does it take your rubes?

LOLOL

You're beyond demented. :cuckoo:

He's been investigated for potentially being in illegal possession of documents after leaving office in 2021 -- since 2016??

:cuckoo:

LOLOL

You're beyond demented. :cuckoo:

He's been investigated for potentially being in illegal possession of documents after leaving office in 2021 -- since 2016??

:cuckoo:
The Fuck? really? hmmm I could have sworn he was tried twice for impeachment and demofks failed twice since 2016. Did I dream that?

The Fuck? really? hmmm I could have sworn he was tried twice for impeachment and demofks failed twice since 2016. Did I dream that?

No, you're dreaming this investigation has been going on since 2016. :cuckoo:

nope, no law says otherwise. It's why he wasn't arrested. You still don't understand it. Your demofk stupid keeps interfering.

Now you're just trolling. Whether or not he'll be arrested remains to be seen. Again, the investigation is still ongoing.

yep, just as I said. Dude, I can pull up the internet and share if you'd like?

Great, prove this investigation into potentially being in illegal possession of presidential records started 6 years ago....

Now you're just trolling. Whether or not he'll be arrested remains to be seen. Again, the investigation is still ongoing.
nope, if it was illegal to remove the documents that he had, then he broke the law and would have been arrested. It's just that simple simp!!!!

Great, prove this investigation into potentially being in illegal possession of presidential records started 6 years ago....
will do, have to get on a conference call right now, be back in an hour.

If so, that makes the classified documents at Mar-a-Lago even more seriously illegal. Does anyone know for sure?

Hillary a not president retained her security clearance even though she got caught with top secret information on her personal emails

nope, if it was illegal to remove the documents that he had, then he broke the law and would have been arrested. It's just that simple simp!!!!

LOLOL

Who gets arrested before a grand jury sees the results of an investigation?

Forum List

Back